Options

Replies

• _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    WOW! This is awesome :)
  • lizzieann2010
    Options
    wow. I really need to find my 30day shred disk!!!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    holy crap that is awesome!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You are definitely doing the 30DS consistently.

Alright you've convinced me...I'm signing up for a 30DS challenge today!
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    awesome B/A and after only one week. Amazing!
  • KYDREAMER1
    KYDREAMER1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You have amazing results. I am very impressed with your hard work and dedication. You will definitely go far.
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    HOLY SMOKES! :o That is freaking awesome! A week into it? :o I can hardly wait to see a 30 day result for you!!!
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!? YOU LOOK FANTASTIC and yes I'm yelling!!!! I need to start the 30 day shred myself!!!!
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    I'm curious, what is the 30 day shred program?
    its a dvd, made by fitness trainer, Jillian Micheals, from the bigest loser, she sure know how to shred the pounds,,,,,,
  • breeves25
    breeves25 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing!!! i just bought it and i am starting it tonight! i only hope my results are like yours!! great job!
  • waited2
    Options
    Wow! What amazing progress! My question for you is, how do you log your exercise on MFP? How many calories are burned doing each of the 20 minute shreds? I just bought this DVD as well and I'm looking forward to the challenge!
  • danett27
    danett27 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi:

You look great and I see that I can get it on Amazon Instant for 1.99 so I really want to do this. Do you still eat all of your calories that MFP indicates, or are you cutting back? I am currently doing about 1200. I exercise 45 minutes of cardio a day too and do 20 minutes weights on alternating days.

I am pretty desperate to get back to my former level of fitness! So I am willing to try about anything that is healthy (e.g. NOT Atkins).

Thanks!
  • no1belongs
    Options
    keep it up you are great inspiration :)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    waited2 - I do 1200 calories a day, and honestly I have a hard time getting that far up, but it's because I do not put in fried foods and high sugar foods, I'm trying to stay healthy. I'm learning still on what to eat, and I've learned that by eating nuts is good for calories especially when you need a quick calorie boost. The only things I've changed is that I now work out daily which I've never worked out a day in my life till 30 day shred lol, and it's kicked my butt, I'm waiting till after January and I'm getting back to it, because I want to do a full 30 days, I'm interested in seeing what I look like after 30 days of it a full 30 days of it.

danett27 - I never eat back my burned calories, I honestly don't see the point in it, I guess to each their own though. Some people it works for, some not so much I guess it depends on what you eat. However I'm going to continue doing things how I do them till I hit a plateau. Then I'll change things up. As I told the other person, I do 1200 calories a day.
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say well done! You are an inspiration, my hubby has bought me the new dvd 30 day shed and shread (I think that thats the name) I live in the UK so I am waiting on it to be sent to me but I cant wait!
    I am pretty in active at the mo (I used to do some excerisise classes but have done next to noting in 6 months ((hide in shame)) I want to start the New year off right how hard will this be to start? Is it fiesable for someone like me to get through it?

I was going to ask about your diet and if you can explain what the 30DS was (just for fun lol) I was laughing as I was reading through the thread!

Well done girl you look FAB! I think Jillian owes you a big thank you for the extra sales you have got for her!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say well done! You are an inspiration, my hubby has bought me the new dvd 30 day shed and shread (I think that thats the name) I live in the UK so I am waiting on it to be sent to me but I cant wait!
    I am pretty in active at the mo (I used to do some excerisise classes but have done next to noting in 6 months ((hide in shame)) I want to start the New year off right how hard will this be to start? Is it fiesable for someone like me to get through it?

I was going to ask about your diet and if you can explain what the 30DS was (just for fun lol) I was laughing as I was reading through the thread!

Well done girl you look FAB! I think Jillian owes you a big thank you for the extra sales you have got for her!

Lol! Well I'll be honest, it's no walk in the park. Will it be do able, sure, the thing I like the most about it, is I feel like Jillian is pushing you through it. The moment when I feel like I want to give up, is when she tells you to hold on and then it's done. I have to remind myself it's just 20 minutes a day and is very worth it. I have a 1yr old I look after, and still manage to do it. Sore yes, but it's a good sore and honestly I like the soreness lol, maybe I'm weird but I love to hurt so good.
  • maddymcardinal
    maddymcardinal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! OMGOSH!!! AMAZING RESULTS FOR ONLY 7 DAYS!! Tonight will be my day 2! And let me tell ya its kicking my BUTT!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE SOME RESULTS!!! YOUR SUCH A GREAT MOTIVATION!! =)
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    wow! What a dramatic result!!!

I've done it before for 45 days and lost some inches here and there, but nothing like that! I'm planning on getting back to it on the 1st.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Great results!! I'm on Level 2 & also have seen results already!! Can't wait till the end to see the final results! KEEP UP YOUR GREAT WORK!
  • runwithmike
    Options
    You look amazing, great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!