How much did you gain this Christmas???

Options

Replies

• LeisureRunner
    Options
    Well I havent stepped foot on the scales lately and i am infact scared to, but how much have you gained this xmas??

I was scared to and when I stepped on it this morning I DID NOT want to look down at it but when I did I was so excited to see I didn't even gain an ounce!!! Yeah, I'm still trying to lose but my goal for December was to maintain. I was so happy this morning that I made my whole family watch my happy dance. LOL
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    lost 1.5 lbs.. Actually kind of worked out for me. I used Christmas as a metabolism spike day... Trouble is, I have not gotten to the gym due to a chest cold that has been arsing my kick for like two weeks!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I *lost* eight pounds in three days... but I had a stomach virus the entire holiday. I would not recommend it. :-( I much rather would have gained a few pounds and spent time enjoying my family and all the great holiday food.
  • watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    It's weird I didn't gain any, as a matter of fact I lost a pound. Yet after how much I ate today, I will definitely gain that pound back.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh in until Thursday...it gives me 2 days to try to lose the 5 lbs. I gained.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    At least half a stone, I expect, but I am water retaining like a reservoir, so there's no point weighing myself. I'll do that in a couple of weeks.
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 lbs in the past week ;P hehe
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    tried my hardest not to gain but I think I gained a pound or two. hard to tell as I've been working out pretty steady duirng the break so I don't know if's water retention or not.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I weighed in the day before leaving, went out of town and ate whatever I wanted (within reason, but definitely over my usual maintenance calories for 3 days), weighed in again today on the 4th day and I have LOST 1.2 lbs. Although I will admit, having my 20 month old completely lose concept of a sleeping schedule over the weekend and breastfeeding for hours upon hours (very unusual) probably burned off a lot of that holiday overindulgence. :-)
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I gained -6lbs
    That's NEGATIVE 6 lbs...lol

And I ate like a pig; however, I did 4 hours - yes, 4 hours of low impact cardio every day I made a pig of myself. I went from 202 at the start of the season down to 196.

ALL IS POSSIBLE!
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    i lost 3 pounds
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Ugh I have been really bad I have not been on here much in the last 2 months & I have put on 6lbs but, what really matter's is that I'm back now so lets get busy and get the weight back off
  • annabellio
    annabellio Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Don't know. Don't really care! Probably because I'm still stuffing my face. :drinker:
    That is so awesome and so honest !!
  • annabellio
    annabellio Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I weighed in on Christmas eve morning and had lost 2 lbs since last weigh in BUT I KNOW I have had a crapload of sodium - though I am assuming my logging was correct and sometimes you just don't know. Anyway ! I'm going to weign in again on the 2nd when TOM is over and sodium is flushed ( literally ! lol!)
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Not weighing myself until New Years Day... Then the crying will begin. ON the next day I will get serious:-)

PS... I have been logging and exercising though.
  • thesmellofapples
    thesmellofapples Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    well i got a new scale on christmas so i'm guessing that also has to do with the gain since i was using a spring scale before but i gained 3 pounds.
  • beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    6 lbs... but I'm not sure how much of that is bloating weight? We'll find out on Sat for my weigh in. :ohwell:
  • valbar61
    valbar61 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    After finals, a vacation in Florida and then Christmas...I weighed 7.5 lbs. heavier lol. Oh well. Worth it! I'm sure it'll come right back off pretty fast :)

Indulge and treat yourself! It's ok. It's pretty easy to lose what you've gained.

I went off track right before Thanksgiving and I have gained 12 pounds IT SUCKS! I hope you are right but I doubt it will come off quickly.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same. I've been within 156-158 for the past 3 weeks.
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I went off track before Thanksgiving too and gained 6 lbs. Trying to get back on track again.