90 days to a better you challenge... start January 1, 2012

Options

Replies

• Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Name: Rachelle
    Current weight: 259
    Goal weight: long term goal 140, first short term goal is 250 (10% lost from original starting weight)
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day. - lose between 15-20 pounds, get into a better routine of going to the gym, improve my eating habits, and not stress over the small things
  • mindy71183
    Options
    This is just what I need to get re-motivated with MFP!

Name: Mindy
    Current Weight: 191.4
    Goal weight : 130
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: In three months I would like to weigh 175, so that is a 16.4 pound loss!
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    Yay! My first challenge.

Name: Tiffany
    CW: 236
    GW: 200

Accomplish in 90: In 90 day I would like to lose those annoying 36 pounds, maybe more and stick to my calorie and exercise plans. I have been slacking lately and I really want to see results. Good Luck.
  • sac92465
    Options
    I want in..

Name: Deepa
    Current Weight: 188
    Goal: 176
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome - count me in! I need a kick in the butt :)

Name: Krysti
    Current weight: 151.4
    Goal weight: 115
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: lose 15 lbs! This will give me a good start to swimsuit season :wink:

I'll put up a "before" picture on the 1/1/12, or shortly after! Excited to start this! To all the participants in this, feel free to add me as a friend! :happy:
  • HazelElfwand
    Options
    Name: Kelli
    Current Weight: 154lbs
    Goal: 145

**Lose 9lbs. Log Everything. Exercise 5 days/week. March 12 I go on a Vacation where I'm going to want to wear short shorts!!**
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Thanks, I'm in!

Name strobins05
    Current weight 191
    Goal weight 175
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: More strength, Less Body Fat %, Over 15 pounds weight loss
  • cdbravo
    cdbravo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

Name: Cori
    Current weight: 289
    Goal weight: 122
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: I would like to lose 45 pounds in the 90 days. That would put me at 244 and exactly 100 pounds down from when I started.

These pics are from yesterday
    DSCN2812.jpg
    DSCN2813.jpg
  • tryn2bfit4me
    Options
    Giving this a shot!

Name: Kari
    Current Weight: 162
    Goal Weight: 140
    Want to lose 22 pounds - definitely 12lbs by the end of this 90 day challenge!!
  • busymomof6
    busymomof6 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.

Name: Tammy
    Current weight: 225lbs
    Goal weight: 160lbs
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 days: I would like to lose at least 30lbs to get me out of the 200's.

11154169.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Izzywishes
    Options
    Rachel
    CW 206lb
    GW 140lb

I am aiming to drop a dress size and increase my fitness.
  • SkinnyOat
    Options
    Count me in!!!

Name: Heather
    Current weight: 191lbs
    Goal weight: 145lbs (Final Goal Weight)
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 days: I would like to lose 15 pounds to get me in the swing of things before the summer.

Thanks for starting this up!
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Will be posting my info with before pic when I get home tonight! :flowerforyou:
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need another challenge to keep me motivated.

Name: Lisa
    Current weight: 118
    Goal weight: 115
    What would you like to accomplish in 90 days: To focus more on losing inches, I'm only 3 lbs away from my goal weight. I want to be in a size 5 jean. I want to have a flatter stomach. To maintain my weight loss and have the benefits of feeling healthy with more energy. I also need to go back to eating cleaner, I've been slacking as of lately.
  • dakotared88
    Options
    Name: Laura J
    Current weight: 209
    Goal weight: 155 (obviously NOT in 90 days)
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: 15-20 lbs....
    Photo will be posted shortly.

Great idea!
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Name - Leigh Anne
    Current weight - 155
    Goal weight - 145
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day. - Get to my goal weight would be AWESOME
    And I would love to do before and after photos. (This is optional) - Sure!
  • leabobia
    leabobia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started on MFP yesterday and need a good challenge!

Current weight- 182
    Goal weight- 150
    Goal over 90 days- Successfully complete c25k program and run a 5k! And to hopefully lose 15-20lbs along the way :)
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    If you still have room available I will like to join, You should create a group and invite us all, that will be easy to track and remind.

Name: Alexandra Rosa
    Current weight: 162
    Goal weight: 150
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: I want to drop to size 9/10 finally and continue a new lifestyle with almost none sweets. :)
  • xmissjasmine
    Options
    I'll give it a try!

Name: Jasmine
    Current: 225
    Goal: I'd like to be 130-140lbs, but in 90 days, I'd like to loose around 15lbs. That's 5lbs a month. Reasonable, right?
    90 Day Accomplishments:loose 1-2lbs a week, be close to under my total daily calories, MAKE myself exercise 3 times a week at least!
  • Bheller234
    Options
    I'm in!

Name: Brandi
    Current weight: 155
    Goal weight: 140
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: To hit my goal and maybe a little more than it. And try to get to a size 6 jeans! :smile:
    And I would love to do before and after photos: I don't know how to do this... :ohwell: