Dating preferences: what ethnicity are you most attracted to

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• spiceshirl
    Options
    I like all types of guys. I have dated white (dark hair, blonde and red head), african american, indian and lebanese. I am with a white guy now. I am open to dating any type as long as I think they look good :)
    I thought that lebanese meant girls that like girls, not an ethnicity.

lol Do you need a dictionary?? (:Lesbians)
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    when you close your eyes it all works the same !

:laugh:

Ummm not when they are black... I think youll notice the difference

Don't worry when they are black you will feel the difference no need to turn the lights on:sad:

in my experience, this is a myth! one of the smallest i have seen was from my own black race. there are all sizes in all races ya'll. open your eyes and minds
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I like all types of guys. I have dated white (dark hair, blonde and red head), african american, indian and lebanese. I am with a white guy now. I am open to dating any type as long as I think they look good :)
    I thought that lebanese meant girls that like girls, not an ethnicity.

lol are you serious?
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    The only ethnicity I avoid like the plague is the "mama's boys." Men from the country of "We never cut the umbilical Cord and I still suckle my mama's mammaries." They are insufferable. And usually really bad in the sack.

i totally agree with you about the "mama's boys". this is one of my biggest turn offs

Just so you ladies know I left home when I was 17 and barely tolerate my mother. I may be a mix of Cuban and Italian but I sure ain't no mama's boy!

I can do my own laundry and cooking thank you very much!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Mel Molly... her race... well... her specifically :)

Sweet! :drinker:
  • Scoobies100
    Options
    Whatever nationality Jason Momoa is. I'll take more of him please. His portrayal of Khal Drogo in Game Of Thrones gives me the shivers while simultaneously making me want to smack my mother. :Drool:
    His father is of Native Hawaiian descent and his mother is of German, Irish, and Native American ancestry.

*throws panties at*

conantrailerjasonmomoa300.jpg

OMG.. forget throwing the panties.. I'll throw myself at him! hahah

Him him!!!! ^^^^ Yes please :love:
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Dang... where the love for the Asian men?

i approve
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Whatever nationality Jason Momoa is. I'll take more of him please. His portrayal of Khal Drogo in Game Of Thrones gives me the shivers while simultaneously making me want to smack my mother. :Drool:
    His father is of Native Hawaiian descent and his mother is of German, Irish, and Native American ancestry.

*throws panties at*

conantrailerjasonmomoa300.jpg

OMG.. forget throwing the panties.. I'll throw myself at him! hahah

Him him!!!! ^^^^ Yes please :love:

OHH MY! Just watched this movie last night Conan The Barbarian... he is a whole lot of man! I like his eyes...
  • ogosun
    ogosun Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    !00 % European guy.... love them,there are so so sexy and totally love to spend money on women.... the best....
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I am mostly attracted to athletic black guys. And black guys seem to be attracted to me. Not sure why, except that I have curves and white guys seem to like super skinny women, at least in my observations...
  • AussieNikki
    AussieNikki Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Nerds.
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Caucasian or Korean
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    when you close your eyes it all works the same !

:laugh:

Ummm not when they are black... I think youll notice the difference

Don't worry when they are black you will feel the difference no need to turn the lights on:sad:

in my experience, this is a myth! one of the smallest i have seen was from my own black race. there are all sizes in all races ya'll. open your eyes and minds

I have to agree. My white ex-husband was much bigger than my black ex-boyfriend.

... so glad neither use this site!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    And black guys seem to be attracted to me. Not sure why, except that I have curves and white guys seem to like super skinny women, at least in my observations...

Latino guys seem very attracted to me also. I almost never got hit on by white men when I gained weight and almost never got hit on by non-white men when I was skinny.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals

No derogatory references to sex, gender, ethnicity, religions, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.

Although I do not believe it to be the OP's intention the he sweeping generalisations could well be viewed negatively. (reports have been received)

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

Regards
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.