Leavin, On a Jet Plane!

Options

Replies

• mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options

No worries. I think I can speak for finney when I say we can hang...or I guess more appropriately stand at attention. :bigsmile:

amen brother! :drinker: :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey, can brownies be calorie-free on this island?? It has magical capabilities like the island on Lost right?? If it can make alcohol bypass my baby!! :laugh: :laugh:

tam, you get anything and everything your little heart desires on this trip, with no penalties, no guilt, no remorse or regret and nothing bad happening to you because of it! you are totally FREE to do as you please!
    Well dang, why don't we move there!!! :laugh:
  • mfinney
    Options
    [

No worries. I think I can speak for finney when I say we can hang...or I guess more appropriately stand at attention. :bigsmile:
    That's what I like to hear!

don't you mean "see"?????? :laugh:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    I have to go for today!:sad: I have to get my rest for this awesome trip tomorrow! See you on the jet, oh and Hart...sign me up for one of those pedicures...and spanking lessons:wink:
    15 pages! WOW!:noway:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    [

That's what I like to hear!

don't you mean "see"?????? :laugh:
    Absolutely!!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    I have to go for today!:sad: I have to get my rest for this awesome trip tomorrow! See you on the jet, oh and Hart...sign me up for one of those pedicures...and spanking lessons:wink:
    15 pages! WOW!:noway:

bye sweet! see you tomorrow!
  • mfinney
    Options

cause after vaca we have to be responsible adults... BORING LOL
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I will be needing some jade, coral, and pearls. I will spank you later! thanks sugar daddy! I look best when I am wearing jewelry. and perfume.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

cause after vaca we have to be responsible adults... BORING LOL
    Oh yes.back to the real world!

But hey, I want to be Jillian Michaels..........so not so bad!! :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    winding down for today, see you all tomorrow we still have not planned for the snorkling, and the wild pig hunt, gotta have a pig for a luau!
  • mfinney
    Options
    sorry ladies! love talking to ya, but gotta go!

i look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!!!!

xoxox
  • amycakes812
    amycakes812 Posts: 441
    Options
    Darn reality is infringing on my fantasy world. Off to take care of my kiddos. Can't wait for tomorrow!
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    PSSSSHHHHHHCT this is your captain speaking... we are refueling the Jet making our final preperations for the trip to Maui... we will be flying to Chicago then to CA, then down to texas to wrangle the rest of the crew for our final "Non-stop" leg to Maui.

please feel free to stretch your legs and grab a coctail from the handsom gentlemen coming through the main cabin. and as always thank you for flying Hart Airline... where we take you to fun destinations weekly.
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    I felt a little sorry for Hart, with all the demands, & shopping lists that he got flooded with so I went to Ft. Worth & helped him get things together.... That's the kind of GOOD neighbor I am!:wink: Everyone's needs have been met.. Ahem.... What was I talking about?.......oh yeah, peoples needs! We are all set! I think I'll stay here in case anything else comes up:wink: I'm going to board early..... Screw work!.... Can't seem to get whipped cream & waffles out of my head..... Hmmm:blushing: :wink:.... Oh & the towel racks!!!..... Mmmm... ok Hart wants to have a beer & hopefully he'll get his sweet *kitten* in the kitchen & cook something to eat!!..( hint- hint) see ya'll in the am!!!..... SWEET dreams ya'll!.... Erica :heart:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    HOLY F*UCKIN *kitten*. I'm gone for a couple hours and we have 15 pages already! WOW!!! Leaving for the airport now! Everyone have a good weekend! Don't miss me too much! he he. :glasses:
  • Rachael
    Rachael Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Is it time to go yet? I can't sleep....:laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    We are leaving friday nite after work! I love these little trips.

Remember Ladies, a big Kiss for our Sugar daddy Hartkid, without whom none of this would even be possible. Trouble2 you little devil, We know you cant wait for the Massage sessions to start, and to our newest Male companion MFinney, Hold on to your towel rack, you won't know what hit you!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Thanks to CZ and Erica for looking out for me. Now everyone get some sleep, and be sure to hydrate. We don't want anyone passing out early this time. :drinker:
  • Rachael
    Rachael Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    We are leaving friday nite after work! I love these little trips.

Remember Ladies, a big Kiss for our Sugar daddy Hartkid, without whom none of this would even be possible. Trouble2 you little devil, We know you cant wait for the Massage sessions to start, and to our newest Male companion MFinney, Hold on to your towel rack, you won't know what hit you!

Woohoo! Big love to our trinity of studs! I'm positive they will be well taken care of :heart:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    PSSSSHHHHHHCT this is your captain speaking... we are refueling the Jet making our final preperations for the trip to Maui... we will be flying to Chicago then to CA, then down to texas to wrangle the rest of the crew for our final "Non-stop" leg to Maui.

please feel free to stretch your legs and grab a coctail from the handsom gentlemen coming through the main cabin. and as always thank you for flying Hart Airline... where we take you to fun destinations weekly.

LOL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: