Leavin, On a Jet Plane!

Options

Replies

• ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Morning all! I have my bags packed and I'm ready to go! Hart, I'll be there at 5:15 with bells on...and not much else:wink:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Morning all! I have my bags packed and I'm ready to go! Hart, I'll be there at 5:15 with bells on...and not much else:wink:
    Morning Katie, seems others have been creeping before we even go! We need time to catch up! Poor Finney has already been taken advantage of. And Erica has staked her claim on our Sugar Daddy!
  • ktthegr8
    Options
    Morning Katie, seems others have been creeping before we even go! We need time to catch up! Poor Finney has already been taken advantage of. And Erica has staked her claim on our Sugar Daddy!

It's nice that they'll be all warmed up. Shame that we couldn't do the warming.:grumble: Oh well, there's always Maui!
    (I really wanted to say to-Maui, but that only would've worked yesterday)
  • Rachael
    Rachael Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Y'all! It looks like I missed out on all the fun last night :frown:

But that's ok...I have a feeling it's gonna be a great day!!!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

Oh good. I was worried you didn't get the email about the dress code.
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    Good Morning Y'all! It looks like I missed out on all the fun last night :frown:

I was trying to not be too selfish.... sorry :frown:
  • ktthegr8
    Options
    I always start early! nothing like starting the day with a hot bubble bath, Jacuzzi on and a million bubbles tickling every inch of my skin. Looks like Erica made sure you were taken care of before we left, was that some kind of Texan Special training? LOL How especially wonderful of her to make sure you were "Ready" for the trip!

Oh yeah. No offense to anyone else on here, but southern women take care of you right. They can be very neighboryl.

By the way, no one beats a Colorado girl when it comes to endurance, we train in the Rockies!:wink:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

It's nice that they'll be all warmed up. Shame that we couldn't do the warming.:grumble: Oh well, there's always Maui!
    (I really wanted to say to-Maui, but that only would've worked yesterday)

Even world class athletes have to train before attempting a marathon.
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    I felt a little sorry for Hart, with all the demands, & shopping lists that he got flooded with so I went to Ft. Worth & helped him get things together.... That's the kind of GOOD neighbor I am!:wink: Everyone's needs have been met.. Ahem.... What was I talking about?.......oh yeah, peoples needs! We are all set! I think I'll stay here in case anything else comes up:wink: I'm going to board early..... Screw work!.... Can't seem to get whipped cream & waffles out of my head..... Hmmm:blushing: :wink:.... Oh & the towel racks!!!..... Mmmm... ok Hart wants to have a beer & hopefully he'll get his sweet *kitten* in the kitchen & cook something to eat!!..( hint- hint) see ya'll in the am!!!..... SWEET dreams ya'll!.... Erica :heart:

Thanks again, Erica. What would I do without your amazing......help?
    Hope you enjoyed your dinner. That watermelon was especially sweet.
    Well ya know......I'm just being neighborly!.......Man can this man cook!....and the food ain't bad either!.....LOL.:wink::bigsmile: :tongue:
  • ericac
    Options
    LMAO.....I'll share!:wink::wink: :wink:
  • Rachael
    Rachael Posts: 168 Member
    Options

I was trying to not be too selfish.... sorry :frown:

All is forgiven :wink:

I'm ready to play!
  • amycakes812
    amycakes812 Posts: 441
    Options
    Morning y'all! I had a great night's sleep and am off to the gym to get in one more workout before our amazing weekend.
    Bag is packed...not much to pack!! Bikini, makeup, strappy sandals, sarong and I'm good to go!
    Body shots, nekkid poker, whipped cream and beautiful boys!! Paradise here I come!
  • mfinney
    Options

All is forgiven :wink:

I'm ready to play!

sweet, got your bags.... i mean toothbrush packed?? looks like that's all any of us will need :wink:
  • ericac
    Options
    I always start early! nothing like starting the day with a hot bubble bath, Jacuzzi on and a million bubbles tickling every inch of my skin. Looks like Erica made sure you were taken care of before we left, was that some kind of Texan Special training? LOL How especially wonderful of her to make sure you were "Ready" for the trip!

Oh yeah. No offense to anyone else on here, but southern women take care of you right. They can be very neighboryl.

that must be why you always have that smile going on eh hart?
    It's more of a **** eatin grin!....lol
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

Ok, so Erica claimed Sugar daddy......Heather has dibbs on Trouble.....
    If Mr F thinks he's already been taken advantage of.....LOL...he has no idea what's coming....
    :laugh: :tongue:
  • mfinney
    Options

Ig Mr F things he's already been taken advantage of.....LOL...he has no idea what's coming....

hey...those were CZs words, not mine -- i rather enjoyed last night and look forward to a long weekend in Maui :wink: :wink:

(p.s. -- that thing you did in the shower was awesome)
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Can we all meet in the bar before take off??? I could really use a drink....
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

Ig Mr F things he's already been taken advantage of.....LOL...he has no idea what's coming....

hey...those were CZs words, not mine -- i rather enjoyed last night and look forward to a long weekend in Maui :wink: :wink:

(p.s. -- that thing you did in the shower was awesome)

That was just an appetizer
    :blushing:

Ok, let's GOOOOOOOOOO...................sand, sun...here I come!
  • mfinney
    Options
    Can we all meet in the bar before take off??? I could really use a drink....

we're drinking the whole way there on the plane... you DON'T wanna miss the plane ride... trust me!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    trust you..................I'll have to think about that one.

So if we start drinking before it'll only add to the fun....