Replies

• Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Thanks a bunch Amy !!!!! :heart: :smile: :heart: :smile: :heart: :smile:
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Hey lebenankh, keep your chin up! I know you didn't do so well these past few days, but every day is a new day! Just keep thinking that! If you can't fit in time for running, try doing little things at the least. Try parking farther away from a building, or take the stairs instead of an elevator, or even do some squats right before bed. The little things add up :smile: Keep your goal weight in mind every time you go out (and speaking of going out to eat...if you know where you're going, maybe look at the menu online and try to pick out a good dinner before you go that's low cal) idk hope that helps!
    Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • Qt_JJ
    Qt_JJ Posts: 9
    Options
    Oooh there are so many people now! I love it! Come on people, let's do this thing! We can soooooooooooo do this. There are just over 6 weeks until the 4th! I admit, I have been lazy. BUT, I am on my way to the gym, right now! toodles!
    :drinker:
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am feeling soo good about this challenge, i think that if i keep up and not get lazy i will exceed my 4th of july goal! Lets do this!!!:drinker:
  • easy2lov3
    Options
    I am feeling soo good about this challenge, i think that if i keep up and not get lazy i will exceed my 4th of july goal! Lets do this!!!:drinker:
  • easy2lov3
    Options
  • Qt_JJ
    Qt_JJ Posts: 9
    Options
    In a moment of clarity, (or maybe not haha) I've decided that personally, I am not going to weigh myself until the end of the challenge. My problem is that every time I loose a few pounds I'm all excited and I ease up. I don't know why, but there it is. SO. to trick myself, I'm not going to weigh myself until July 4! Risky maneuver, I know, but no risk, no gain?

I'm still going to check in though, to keep myself on track, just it'll be more about my "going-to-the-gym" progress. haha. :flowerforyou:
  • easy2lov3
    Options
    In a moment of clarity, (or maybe not haha) I've decided that personally, I am not going to weigh myself until the end of the challenge. My problem is that every time I loose a few pounds I'm all excited and I ease up. I don't know why, but there it is. SO. to trick myself, I'm not going to weigh myself until July 4! Risky maneuver, I know, but no risk, no gain?

I'm still going to check in though, to keep myself on track, just it'll be more about my "going-to-the-gym" progress. haha. :flowerforyou:

I understand exactly wat you mean about easing up everytime u lose a few lbs. I was the same way and that is what im working on personally. I've decided to only weigh myself twice a week, ( it was only supose to be once but i just cant wait) lol. it has been working soo far.

you can do this!:drinker:
  • jessicanorrell
    Options
    Iam up for the challenge !!!! We live on the lake year round and this is the time of year I hate
    But im all in this time . Only lean meats no red meat, fresh veggies , and counting every calorie
    20 min walk with the kids one day and 30 day shred with jillian michaels the next starting weight
    168 goal weight 158 or less
  • yellagirl007
    Options
    I love challenges I am new to this site, but it sounds like it can be very helpful. I have already lost a little over 50lbs. My goal is to lose 15-20 more pounds by my birthday on July 18th. July 4th sounds even better.. Good luck to all.. Headed to the gym now...
  • quinn
    quinn Posts: 4
    Options
    I would like to join too -- hope I am not to late!
    Starting weight 184
    July 4th weight 175
    Goal weight 145
    I hate it but I am going to go work out now .
    Good luck everyone!
    Quinn
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    count me in

Starting Weight 199.1
    July 4th Weight 180
    GOAL Weight 180
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I've hit a bump in this challenge. My brother graduated last weekend and my boyfriend is in town right now. Though this celebrating is good for the heart, it's not so great for the waist line. I've gained 3 lbs in a week! The worst is that I havn't really been eating more, but with trying to fit in time to see family and the SO I havn't had time to run!

I'm not changing my goal, I'll just slack more, but 175 by the fourth is looking a lot less likely now considering that means 3 lbs a week. :sad:

Don't feel bad, have had a rough couple of days myself, gaining 5 pounds since Tuesday.

You can still do it!
  • psychojenn
    psychojenn Posts: 61
    Options
    sw- 189 ..had gained 12 pounds in the last couple months :sad: and need to get back on track
    4th july- 177 ..to get back where i left off.
    end- 145
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Great Idea!

start weight: 151.9
    Goal weight: 145
  • quinn
    quinn Posts: 4
    Options
    Well I didn't make the healthiest choices today, but I am under my calories thanks to a tough 90 minute workout this am. It is so hard for me to get up early and work out but it always pays off. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • dancer33
    dancer33 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge!! I have a wedding july 18th that I really want to get into my best shape for! ...so I'll make a couple goals:

Starting Weight: 138.4
    Goal for next week's weigh in: 135
    Goal for July 4th: 125
    Goal for July 18th: 120
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    Hey 4th of July Challengers! :happy:
    How's everyone doing so far?
    I've dropped a pound lol yay:smile: at least it's something!

Keep up the good work! I hope everyone is doing well :flowerforyou:
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am in, a little late but I still have 6 weeks! :laugh:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    Welcome Rosabella :smile: Good luck! :flowerforyou: