BOOB WEIGHT!

Options

Replies

• boe2004
    boe2004 Posts: 21
    Options
    I am in stitches!! This is hilarious. But yet i too want to weigh my bad boys. Im sure mine are near 7lb mark, which is funny yet slightly depressing. Gotta do the bucket thing and pass it on to my big breasted friends for a giggle. I was going to reply to a "Im depressed thread" but this is picked me right up. Laugher is the best medicine. Thanks guys!!
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm going to weigh mine when I get home! I'm sure my hubby will be happy to oblidge!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    There should be a breast cardio machine at the gym. Of course guys wouldn't be able to workout....
  • taetaebaybay
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL...YOU ARE SO FUNNY
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    (very late to the party)

I approve of this message.

I'm SHOCKED! :laugh:
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    There should be a breast cardio machine at the gym. Of course guys wouldn't be able to workout....

ALL cardio is breast cardio when you have big girls!!! I can barely walk without them bouncing!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I doubt your boobs weigh 5 pounds a piece unless you're sporting some Double Js.

Dude, boobs are freaking heavy! It's like carrying two f*cking Irish babies on your chest. It's a good part of the reason us well-endowed ladies have back issues. If your c*ck and bollocks weighed at much, you'd be forced to walk like a retarded penguin.

I want to be a retarded penguin. LMFAO

LMboobsO!!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Like the elliptical, but the BOOBliptical? You set the girls on these pedestal things and make them go back and forth???
    I think more calories would be burned laughing than anything else.
  • kaylee2263
    Options
    LOL I love this!!! It shouldn't be counted against us!! I put my scale on top of my dining room table, sat down in the dining room chair and plopped my boobs up on the scale (worked great) now if I could only subtract the 10lbs they weigh!! :laugh:
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Priceless. This is so funny. I have to admit that I feel like weighing my girls though. I'm sure my husband will help.
  • Ambamm77
    Options
    This thread inspired me to weigh my nuts while I was out for lunch.

The guy behind the counter at the deli was not amused.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    My girlfriends and I have often complained of boob weight. I might have to try weighing them when I get home tonight, wonder which one of my guy friends would be willing to help with the experiment?
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

Uhhh....OK. If it makes a difference to you then I say go for it. Just remember they are still attached.

But they are SEXILIY attached.
    Let me put it this way, would you want your woman to lose her love handles? or her boobs?
    EXACTLY.
    Boobs should be exempt, because they are AWESOME!

they are their own super power.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I just thought of something, the number of women weighing their boobs today. Boob weighing sign counter 1024,1025,1026,1027...... Its an uprising against the tatas.:sad:
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    :heart: this thread!

Much needed laugh.

And I WILL be checking this boob weight thing out tonight.

I think we should start a 'boob registry'. This way we can determine if some boobs are more dense. Perhaps my G's don't weigh as much as someone else's G's or vice versa. :bigsmile:
  • For_the_Last_Time
    For_the_Last_Time Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Now the big question.... Should a make a separate ticker for the boobs?
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    :heart: this thread!

Much needed laugh.

And I WILL be checking this boob weight thing out tonight.

I think we should start a 'boob registry'. This way we can determine if some boobs are more dense. Perhaps my G's don't weigh as much as someone else's G's or vice versa. :bigsmile:

Yea, now I can justify reading this at work....This sounds like an interesting topic for a research grant, and since I AM a grant writer.....
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    so I woke in the middle of the night couldn't sleep and read this LOL-LOL!

This afternoon I did weigh me or them I should say with the hubbs help.....6 pounds.......but since they are implants I can really deduct them...right?.....afterall they are not really mine anyway!

I'll go back and read the pages I've skipped to find out how we are treating the whole implant issue - and it better be nicely!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options

Yea, now I can justify reading this at work....This sounds like an interesting topic for a research grant, and since I AM a grant writer.....

:laugh: SWEET! Whaddya need from us? Word or Excel? JPG or PNG on the pics? I am all for helping out with the research.
  • rebecca_florida
    rebecca_florida Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    The water displacement method is the most accurate way to weigh a boob. Fill a bowl (or bucket if you have mega boobs) to the brim with water... weigh the water and bucket (1Litre= 1Kg)... Place boob in the water... it will spill out of course (the water, not your boob) so you may want to do this in the garden (plus your neighbors will doubtless be curious and want to be your friend).. Ok, so now you have a wet boob and a bucket with less water.... re-weigh the water and bowl/bucket... subtract that eight from the full weight, and TATA!!! that is the weight of your boob...

Ok, you got me. I was just silently chuckling to myself until I read this and let loose with an all-out guffaw! :laugh: