30 Day Shred ... (:

Options

Replies

• CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I started on the 3rd so I 'm doing level one day 10 & level 2 day one all today OMG lol ( skipped yesterday first day TOM) ugh :/ but really looking forward to getting back on track :) I can see my tummy going down a bit & I couldn't be more excited !!!!!
  • abatista27
    abatista27 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have done 5 days but not 5 in a row. I've taken 3 days off because I did the C25k two days and today was my rest day for the first time in over a week fiiiiinally. I do like the workout though! And I'm really tempted to do it tonight anyway even though I told myself I'd rest today.
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    How is 6w6p? I saw it at the store today and thought about adding it to my 30ds workout.
  • judybrim
    judybrim Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Just want to add my encouragement to the others! Don't give up on the 30 DS! It is fantastic! I went through the whole series and loved it! Pain and all! It was just sooo nice to actually feel my muscles moving throughout the whole day! And I could see them by the end of the course! I'm starting on a 6 pack! Yesssss! I passed the DVD onto my daughter....and now do Jillian's "No More Trouble Zones"! Wonderful!.......But even better, my husband wanted to start working out, too!....So, we got a "Ripped in 30" dvd and we do that together as well! Jillian's a killer, but like she says, she gets results! Please keep it up! You'll love your body and how it feels and looks! Congratulations for picking it up and getting started! YOU CAN DO IT! :D
  • sunshinestate
    sunshinestate Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6, level 2. After the first two workouts, I could barely move at all!!!
  • jnell82
    jnell82 Posts: 136
    Options
    Just finished Day 11 ! (Day 1 on Level 2) I was really scared but I'm alive and not too sore. During was a tad difficult and tomorrow may tell another story, but as of rigt now I feel great!
  • CanDBlack
    Options
    I'm did level one day one today. This is my third time starting. I keep making it to level two day 3 or 4 and stop but I'm going to finish this time. It is an amazing work out. JM and I have a love hate relationship which include me punching at and cursing her frequently during the workout and thanking her after day 5 of level one and I'm already seeing improvements. Her Yoga Meltdown and Fat Burn, Metabolism Boost are really a challenge and you WILL sweat! I plan on incorporating all three so I don't get bored this time so I can have some diversity in my workouts. Have fun 30DS'ers!!
  • henrykelsey10
    henrykelsey10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do you track the 30 day shred in your exercises?
  • BabyDrama513
    Options
    I cant really keep up with these forums but I have pics of my 30DS adventure lol. I loved it until I tried p90x then I felt like that 20 min was doing nothing. Ive only been working out a month but in 20days there was a major difference. not sure if my pics are public but if so there is a pic on there is from the shred. I take pics every 10days. I have 60lbs left to lose. I know Im still heavy but the results make me feel so good I dont mind sharing the pics lol.
  • LorahJo
    LorahJo Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I also started 30 Shred. I lost ALOT OF Weight before I had my daughter and WALA i got pregnant, go figure lol .. i told myself for the first 2 years i would lose ALL the weight again before her birthday, well my daughter JUST turned 3 and i still have the weight, PLUS an Extra 20 or so pounds. When i turned 25, this past monday the 9th, i got JM30s with a set of weights as a gift. i was SOOO EXCITED bc i had been renting it from the library lol .... I decided that on tuesday this past week i would start and NOT give up this time. It's only 20 minutes a day and i do that before work and it's only 30 days (at a time). 30 days seems way more easier to handle than 60 or 90 day commitment to lose weight on other programs. and with a 20 minute workout, shoot thats AWESOME! i'm dying after the 20 minutes but it was sooo worth it. lol I've already lost the extra 20 pounds, so now i'm at the 'baby weight" i figured, if i'm going to lose this weight properly, i need someone who is tOUGH, and i found jillian (sounds silly) But 20 minutes fits soo much better in my schedule and i still feel like i accomplished something. granted, its only been 3 days, but i did it for 2 weeks on and off before i received the DVD for a gift. so now, i have no excuse, bc i own IT LOL Keep it up, you have a few days down, you can do it!:bigsmile: !!

I wish I could do it before work but I already wake up at 5.45am to get ready .. and then walk to work (45-60mins) to start at 8am .. I honestly dont think I could get up and earlier. I really wish I could because I'm sure working out in the morning is better than night?
    I do think Jillian can help us :) I prefer her definately to all the celebrity I was big but now skinny dvds .... that come out near Xmas.
    I think the 30 days will honestly fly by :) Keep it up too xxx :)
  • RainClowd
    Options
    I am on day two as I tried last night (was meant to be my day two) and i was halfway through and ended up pulling my calf muscle so badly I couldn't actually put any weight on it! It seems fine today so will be doing day two tonight!
  • LorahJo
    Options
    I've done it 5 times over two weeks, now stepped it up with 3 days consecutive and rested today, but ready to get back on to it tomorrow. I tried level 2 last week and although I got through it, I'm definitely not ready for that. I'm thinking of doing about 30 level 1's before moving up to level 2.
    I'm amazed at the difference it is making already though.doing the square is giving me definition around my hips which is wonderful.
    I really like how it fits together, doing butt kicks after squat punches for example really stretches out your thighs which is good.
    Good luck everyone. Oh, for this in the UK, it's currently £4.99 on play.

I was thinking once the 30 days is up I might go back to level 1 just to keep it up .... maybe not everyday but at least every other. Yeah I get what you mean never noticed before but it does stretch you out after the squats .. maybe if I do slightly higher kicks my legs might not feel so stiff :)

Keep up the good work :) x
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    My boyfriend tonight was complaining about not being able to touch me at all because I am so sore EVERYWHERE. Haha. I love it in one way but it sure makes it more difficult to get up from a sitting position!
  • LorahJo
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm on day 6 of my second round of the shred. I'm doing levels 1&2 back to back right now. Then I'll do level 2 two times back to back, and then I'll do levels 2&3 back to back for my final stretch. I love... I mean hate... I mean love Jillian!

Wow I wish I had your energy!! you must be seeing some really good result :) !! I love/ hate her too LOL
  • gillianmckane
    Options
    Hi

I agree i beyond hate level 2 (just started it last night so am depressed i have another 9 days of it to go) Love level 3 though so it is saomething to look foward to! unlike you i'm not seeing much loss in the way of inches- look a bit better though. Have serious knee issues as well- am wearing a knee support this time round but level 2 is a killer!
  • nymphis
    nymphis Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I started my L1 today. Like others I struggled with my pushups (I have a feeling I did not do them properly at all) and the abs workout in circuit 2 and 3. I know she sais not to use the neck, which made me focus so much on my pushout, I got out of sync with her.

I am way out of shape, jumping jacks and the skipping are not that bad, but boy do I feel my legs burning!
  • LorahJo
    Options
    ITS A LOVE AND HATE KINDA RELATIONSIP WITH JILLIAN! HAHAHA..I CUSS ALOT AT HER WHEN SHE TALKS ..ITS A TUFF WORKOUT BUT SOME HOW WE ALL SEEM TO MAKE IT- THRU IT..JUST GOTTA THINK OF THE POSTIVE THINGS THAT WILL COME OUT OF IT :) IM ON DAY 5 AND IM STILL HAVING TROUBLES DOIN ALL THE PUSHUPS AND SOMETIMES TAKE A FEW SECONDS OF REST WHEN WE DOING JUMPROPE..

I'll be doing Day 5 tonight when I've finished work!
    I do totally love/hate her ... Really wanna see what her other DVDs are gonna be like :)
  • LorahJo
    Options
    I started it onn monday and did day 4 this morning...i can tell im getting stronger as i progress...just amazing! Can't wait for the final results.

Ooo we are both at the same point :) cant wait until I finish the full 30 :D GL x
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Omg I am so sore, I did 2 days in one grrrr but I'm back on track woot woot :) Oh & PLANKS SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    i feel the same way!! your breathing so hard durring the workout and are dieing for it to be over then all of a sudden it is! then you feel amazing about yourself and cant believe it was over so quickly lol!! i find i have a harder time with the cardio but the abs and strngth i can do alot easier but it burns so bad/good!!! i love her and i know that ill see results as long as i stick with it!! i didnt realize i was sore untill i had to go to the bathroom and went to sit down and it hurt so bad ha it was harder to get back up!! but thats how i know im doing good!! keep it up everyone and im going to atleast do it 5days!! i feel so much stronger and less jiggly haha!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!