Girls over 200 pounds...

Options

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'm not really good for overall motivation or new friends, but I am a woman who is hovering right at the 200 mark, and I'm really glad to see everyone out here being dedicated and working hard to get healthy. There's something really awesome about getting under that 200 again .. and I hope you all make it there!
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Join our group! It's open to both men and women, though...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2313-b250-or-breaking-through-the-250-lb-barrier

We are a new group and capping members at 15 so that we can keep it small.
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    There are some big people here all trying thier best to get a bit smaller!
    I started at 303lb & currently 222lb.........long way to go yet!
    Please feel free to add me but I am struggling at the moment.......
  • 8bitAlina
    8bitAlina Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", started out at 315lbs, now down to 267lbs. Long way to go. Add me if you like, always nice to have others in the same boat :)
  • Hoosier_num1
    Options
    Girl- your not alone. I'm here fighting the fight also. And I'm over 200.... sadly... Keep it up and you can do it!

14835965.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • raige123
    raige123 Posts: 352
    Options
    I started at 285 ... am down to 217! :)
  • I'm currently 205.6lbs I started back in November at 245lbs.
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    i don't have time to read twenty pages so if someone already linked this, my apologies. i hang around in this group http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/446578-need-to-lose-100-lbs-or-more-lets-start-a-group for people who need to lose a hundred pounds or more. everyone is pretty much in the same boat there. my highest weight was 279. right now i'm at 246
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm at 303.. highest was 316... add me if you'd like. GOOD LUCK!!!
    (OK..it's not luck.. it's freaking hard work and dedication.. so... GOOD JOURNEY AHEAD!!!)
  • JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm hitting 280lbs currently. 300 is a number that I -refuse- to ever see in my life. I'm trying, but I've only just begun. I really hope that I can lose the weight! My goal is to be 170lbs, though I'm willing to lower it a bit further depending on whether I get there or not, and what is healthy for me. :)

Good luck!
  • KarenBlanchard
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • jhunt90
    jhunt90 Posts: 78
    Options
    I'm at 250 and would like a weight loss buddy too :)
  • kmberly1976
    Options
    i'm like u. i started at 406.I'm now 377.My goal before surgery is 343.
  • sarinabradley
    Options
    I can't seem to get under 200 pounds and stay there. I run 3 to 4 days a week which has taken years for me today. It does not matter what I do I can't seem to get there. My goal is 150 and I still have a lot of weight to lose. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend,
    Good Luck everyone.
  • shellyc7182
    shellyc7182 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    The day my scale told me I was 237, I said ENOUGH! I WILL NOT be 240! I was facing some big numbers, and only getting bigger! I've been at this for a little over 2 months, and I'm down 20 pounds, still hovering at 217-218... Feel free to add me. Together we will kick fat's *kitten*!
  • TattoodTemptress
    Options
    I'm 230 currently and 40lbs down. No need for weight watchers babe you got us.....
    Well done on your journey
    Make each day matter
    Xoxo
  • dr4m4qu33n
    Options
    About 3 years ago I was 280, I lost 80 lbs, got pregnant, gained 60, lost 20, gained 10, lost 10, gained 10, lost 10... I'm currently in the 240 and working to get back down to my pre-preg weight of 199. After that I want to lose another 30. This year, my goal is to lose 85 lbs. I'd love to be friends! Always looking for more support and I try to give out as much support as I can!
  • ADIVA2NV1
    ADIVA2NV1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im at 216.6...my goal is to get under 200...and i will do it, and so are u, stay focused, and be blessed, cus if you make a mistake remembr u can always start over 2morrw:flowerforyou:
  • killingtheantagonist
    Options
    My highest weight had been 274 during the summer and I decided that was the final straw. I now weigh 245ish. I want to lose at least 80-90 pounds, if not 100.

Feel free to add me.
    (:
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm 256 on my way down to 135. I walk/hike a mile almost everyday. I am using the MFP guide and have lost 5 lbs in 9 days.