Girls over 200 pounds...

Options

Replies

• buddy529
    buddy529 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I started at 224 and I'm currently at 208...getting close to ONEderland!

Feel free to add me, ladies :)
  • Mommaof3Boys2011
    Options
    Hi im at 255 and want to get down to 150-160 range. In 2009 I was at 302 lbs. It took me 11 months and I was down to 196. Then I got pregnant with my last son and was up to 236 post pregnancy. Over the last 9 months I have put on an additional 20+ lbs. I am determined to get back down to my pre mommy weight. If you want to add me feel free too. We can do this I know it.
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    The most that I have ever weighed myself at was 303 just earlier this year. I've been through 2 pregnancies where I didn't bother to do anything about the baby weight after my kids were born so needless to say, I was heavier at the start of my second pregnancy than I was at the first. I'm aiming to eventually make my way down to 150. I like to think of it as losing half of myself while gaining a whole new me.

9999430.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Hi, I currently weigh 250 and I'm hoping to get down to 150-160 over the next 14 months. My lowest adult weight was 177, when I was struggling with eating disorders, I've since recovered and gained weight steadily over the past 7 years to my current, and highest weight. I've just started P90X to kickstart my weightloss. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • JazzberryJam
    Options
    Hello all! Current weight is 249. I just started mfp and i would really like some support! There are MANY reasons I'm trying to lose weight! Health/ clothes/ energy/ vegas clubs/ & wedding (meaning bachelorette parties, honeymoon in hawaii, engagement photo shoots/ & wedding day!!) My wedding is on 8/25/12 and I am desperate to lose weight!

I'd love to make friends for support and encouragement. Add me if you'd like! :)
  • lollypop_ginger
    lollypop_ginger Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 260 hoping to get down to 135, I walk most days too. Feel free to add me :)
  • devilsmum
    Options
    Just getting into the 200's is the start I'm looking for, I'm 313 atm....getting closer!!!! :smile:
  • richelle67
    Options
    Hi, I am 44 mother of 3 kids,( 2 college, one 13 yr old) I started mfp on Nov 13th. My starting weight was 236 and I am down to 207. My goal is 150 or so. It all depends on how I look as I get close. I am so excited to get under 200. It has been years since the scale has said that. Add me as a friend if you would like more support and friendship. A person can never have too many friends!
  • gardnerjes
    gardnerjes Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow 135!! i couldn't imagine best of luck to you!!! plz accept my friend request
  • gardnerjes
    Options
    Wow 135!! i couldn't imagine best of luck to you!!! plz accept my friend request
  • gardnerjes
    Options
    My heaviest is 253. at 5'9 i want to start off with a goal at least in the 100's bc I haven't been there since elementary school. I'm 23 now I see that some goals are set really low and I think i'm afraid of such a ballsy move lol! I'll probably do 30 here, 20 there and i'm not interested in getting below 160. I actually love my body now I'd just like to be able to walk around in skimpier clothing lol. Good luck to all and to all the best!
  • Alicja_W
    Alicja_W Posts: 169
    Options
    i started when i was 210 lbs now im 144 still working on loosing around 20 lbs :)
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! Your determination will get you to your goal!!
  • Xoe4
    Xoe4 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest (about 2 years ago) I was 280ish- at that point I got my butt in gear determined to lose weight. Then a relapse where I went from my least in years 237 to 260, so having sorted everything that led to that terrible no good relapse I'm determined to get under 200. My final goal is 150ish (depends on how I feel/look at 164 (highest healthiest weight for my height) and I'll go from there.
  • shazzalass
    Options
    hey girls im sharon i currently weigh 214pds i have been up and down the last few years my biggest bieng 238pds my smallest bieng 182pds im hoping to get down to 168 pds to start off with. i just started after new year and have lost 5 pounds so far this time when i loose it i hope to keep it off. my motivation is my little boy and my wedding cuming up in september, i wish you all the best of luck and add me if you would like to share the journey with me thanks.
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Angela, started at around 330 (possibly more) currently at 238, first goal is to get to 100 lost (so close I can almost feel that one!) then to get to under 200, finally to get to 150 and see how I feel from there. This site is fantastic for keeping me on track, I keep coming back even when I've slipped up or taken a break for a week or so. Good luck to everyone on reaching you goals :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • brickhouse76
    Options
    My starting weight was 246 pounds. I'm currently 202 pounds, so close to ONEderland! I need the motivation and I always return the favor. I'm 35 years old and about 5 years ago I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and high cholesterol, hoping to bring down both to a healthy level. Anyone, please feel free to add me!
  • CLotfy
    CLotfy Posts: 31
    Options
    My heaviest ever was 260 back in 2009. Then I did Weight Watchers and got myself down to 205. That was the best shape I had been in since my teen years. People complimented me like crazy, told me I looked awesome. I dropped that 50 or so pounds in about a 5 month period. Then....I got pregnant with twins and got right back up to 250, although my doctor was happy with that weight since it was a healthy amount to gain with twins (had to eat 3000 calories a day). I dropped 40 lbs within a month of giving birth and that got me down to 219 where I've stayed for over a year and a half. Just in this past month or two am I exercising and tracking and starting to lose more pre-baby weight. I'm currently at 208.2 and aiming for 175.

Feel free to add! Always looking for more friends!
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    Years ago maybe like 7 or so I am sure I topped out at about 420...I was 380 something at the doctors. I am 5ft 3. I lost 190 lbs with the help of the Lord then needed emergency gallbladder surgery and gained i guess it was 50 back as a month ago I was 297. When I first found MFP I was 292 but was too embarrassed to record my weight. A lot of that loss was water weight that was killing my joints so this is good. Ya all have been such an inspiration to me. It has been hard to get going again. I started out with a goal of 160 lbs just going on what I felt like before I felt healthy. Thats about a size 14 for me if memory serves me correctly. At this point I decided to kick the goal aside and let God run my life and let me know where he would like my weight.
  • YouKnowWhoThisIs
    Options
    Heaviest 295. I am now 218. Trying to get to 170 ultimately. But right now I mainly want to bust through 200 and get to 199.