Lost 96lbs and made top 10 in physique contest...

Options

Replies

• zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Your before/during/after photos are terrific. And thanks so much for the Arctic Zero post; I had never heard of that before. This product could really help my Ben&Jerry's/Dove cravings.

it will. It's costly, but it's calorically cheaper than Ben/Jerry's
  • That's awesome!
  • SilverStar18
    SilverStar18 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done a terrific job!!!! I am currently trying to build some muscle and get leaner but I am having a hard time with all the numbers and when to cut calories and when to add them again, etc, etc. I hope I can figure out something for myself so I can get results as well :) Thanks for the inspiration!

Silvia
  • zipnguyen
    Options
    That's awesome!

thanks
  • zipnguyen
    Options
    Wow! You have done a terrific job!!!! I am currently trying to build some muscle and get leaner but I am having a hard time with all the numbers and when to cut calories and when to add them again, etc, etc. I hope I can figure out something for myself so I can get results as well :) Thanks for the inspiration!

Silvia

No problem. A lot of support here on MFP. Good luck to you too.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! you look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • zipnguyen
    Options
    Way to go!! you look amazing! Keep up the good work!

thank you. And will keep up the good work :wink:
  • mavsgurl30
    Options
    what a huge change!! that's amazing....keep it up. it's awesome that you've learned how to balance family life and kids and eating healthy...you're making a positive impact on your family's health =) i love it!!!
  • zipnguyen
    Options
    what a huge change!! that's amazing....keep it up. it's awesome that you've learned how to balance family life and kids and eating healthy...you're making a positive impact on your family's health =) i love it!!!

awe why thank you. The family was the motivation. My wife and kids have superb metabolism which sometimes means they can eat "whatever," but that's probably not best in the long run. Once in a while they get to indulge in non-homemade-cooking-type-foods.
  • TwinMumCork
    TwinMumCork Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TarattThomas
    TarattThomas Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Bump* Just awesome. I'll be looking back at this later. :)
  • zipnguyen
    Options
    bump

Thanks for bumping
  • zipnguyen
    Options
    Bump* Just awesome. I'll be looking back at this later. :)

There is a ton to read and food stuffs as well...
  • pandasand
    pandasand Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your transformation is amazing! I also love Arctic Zero but it's pretty expensive so I'll be trying that recipe of yours. Great job. :happy:
  • zipnguyen
    Options
    Wow! Your transformation is amazing! I also love Arctic Zero but it's pretty expensive so I'll be trying that recipe of yours. Great job. :happy:

hopefully it works out for you (ice cream making).
  • q_nizzle
    Options
    I haven't perused through all the pages yet, but Nick do you have your pics posted with the black patent leather Louboutins and those speedos posted yet? That was a killer progress pic. Keep up the outstanding work man.
  • zipnguyen
    Options
    I haven't perused through all the pages yet, but Nick do you have your pics posted with the black patent leather Louboutins and those speedos posted yet? That was a killer progress pic. Keep up the outstanding work man.

speedos, thongs or posing trunks? I forget which one you are asking about sir (or bro as the case may be)
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    save
  • zipnguyen
    Options
    save

Got your pizza recipe I see...
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Let's see if the pic posting works...

ALRIGHTY...

GOLD HAS BEEN STRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those with a sweet tooth, I have found the IMO a great alternative to Haagen Daz. Don't get me wrong it's not going to taste like Haagen Daz, but it sure does satiate the need for ice cream if you are dieting.:happy:

Here's the break down.......
    150 Calories per pint, NOT per serving. PER PINT. This is where everyone says YAY...
    14-16 grams of whey protein per pint.
    7 grams of of carbs
    ZERO fat...

That there is what I call post-workout-meal, but it would seem like we would need to eat 2 at one sitting... Now what to do with this insulin spike:bigsmile:

1ABAhZrwreWXvxh9Z5iyMsyLDG8C3667.jpeg

1B2hjEl1Vx2HzR6hBlCIY7UNxulgt608.jpeg

17WGclPXj0DIpLqPAmcD2SSyc1g169.jpeg

I do not like these plain BUT I love mixing them with peanut butter chocolate protein powder and it makes for a very high in protein protein shake!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!