when DID this becomer more attractive?!?! (pic.....i hope)

Replies

• Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    I honestly have to say, shaming other bodies, whether for being "too fat" or "too thin" is just WRONG.
    Can any of you say for certain that any of the women from Hollywood today dont have eating disorders? Would you still shame them if you found out they did? Do you have any idea how damaging the comments you are making can be to someone who has had an ED?
    I do. I had one. I never got "too thin" but I was friends with people with EDs, and you cant imagine how triggering it is when they hear people say they are "gross" "disgusting" or even "too thin".
    I know you all are trying to boost your own confidence in your own bodies.
    But that should NEVER come at the expense of someone else's feelings.

Thank you. Couldn't agree more.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    As another poster said, this is probably one of the most beautiful women ever imo.

audrey-hepburn1.jpg?w=369&h=553

Funny enough my wife kinda looks like and has the same body type as Audrey Hepburn. She'd be in the top row of girls there.

AudreyHepburn1.jpg

But again the first image by the OP is just a piece of propaganda.
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Ladies.....

you're all beautiful :)

^^This
  • ADobs
    ADobs Posts: 160 Member
    I honestly have to say, shaming other bodies, whether for being "too fat" or "too thin" is just WRONG.
    Can any of you say for certain that any of the women from Hollywood today dont have eating disorders? Would you still shame them if you found out they did? Do you have any idea how damaging the comments you are making can be to someone who has had an ED?
    I do. I had one. I never got "too thin" but I was friends with people with EDs, and you cant imagine how triggering it is when they hear people say they are "gross" "disgusting" or even "too thin".
    I know you all are trying to boost your own confidence in your own bodies.
    But that should NEVER come at the expense of someone else's feelings.

well said.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    I just love reading a discussion about the similarity in these women's sizes, candid versus posed, the hypocrisy of body shaming and in the midst of this great discussion, all of these people popping in to chirp "ewwww gross!!! hahahaha." They make me want to punch my monitor.
  • d2footballJRC
    I just love reading a discussion about the similarity in these women's sizes, candid versus posed, the hypocrisy of body shaming and in the midst of this great discussion, all of these people popping in to chirp "ewwww gross!!! hahahaha." They make me want to punch my monitor.

I think we need to add that all the women on the top row must of used HCG while the women on the bottom row used a traditional diet. ;-)
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Allbodies.jpg
  • I just saw this and I totally agree, I'd rather be 10 lbs over my goal weight forever than look like any of the gals on top.
  • Priincess_Natalie

Thank you. I was having a hard time figuring out the picture thing, lol
  • d2footballJRC
    I just saw this and I totally agree, I'd rather be 10 lbs over my goal weight forever than look like any of the gals on top.

This post made Audrey Hepburn sad..

audrey-hepburn-audrey-hepburn-6707471-372-450.jpg
  • Priincess_Natalie

My husband watched me find this picture and said that he finds each of these women sexy in their own way. I do too. He has his preferences but not one of them is "nasty", "ugly", "too thin", or completely unattractive to him. I love him because he IS a REAL man as much as each of these women are REAL WOMEN, curves, no curves, big chest, little chest...all real, all beautiful.
  • d2footballJRC

My husband watched me find this picture and said that he finds each of these women sexy in their own way. I do too. He has his preferences but not one of them is "nasty", "ugly", "too thin", or completely unattractive to him. I love him because he IS a REAL man as much as each of these women are REAL WOMEN, curves, no curves, big chest, little chest...all real, all beautiful.

I thought the same thing, All these women in that picture I find something sexy about. I will say, the chick on the right is hot but pretty sure she could kick my azz... Which I have a strict policy of not dating a girl that can beat me up. Mainly because I'm usually good for one or two foot in my mouth moments daily.
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Friends with Benefits:

Dylan: Breasts.
    Jamie: Really? I think they're so tiny.
    Dylan: They're still breasts.
    Jamie: Thank you!

When it comes right down to it, he's going to be happy to have a warm body that wants him, regardless of the body shape.
  • Ladyloraella
    Ladyloraella Posts: 46 Member
    Naturally thin is nice, naturally thick is nice but when you starve or stuff yourself to a certain size then that is when starts to become unattractive and unhealthy.

And I'm sick of hearing the Keira Knightly is naturally thin, yes she is (like in bend it like Beckham where she looks great) but no-one is naturally THAT thin.
  • What a horrible nasty posts in this thread .

I do however, like the picture at the end.

Divide to rule appears to work well here though, divide the overweight, underweight and normal weight people and step back to watch them fight. Women are their own worst enemies.
  • rdpixie
    rdpixie Posts: 93 Member
    Bettie Page surely has the most amazing figure!

I won't complain about skinny girls because we all come in different shapes and sizes but I ALWAYS want to feed Keira Knightley.
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Naturally thin is nice, naturally thick is nice but when you starve or stuff yourself to a certain size then that is when starts to become unattractive and unhealthy.

And I'm sick of hearing the Keira Knightly is naturally thin, yes she is (like in bend it like Beckham where she looks great) but no-one is naturally THAT thin.

Until I hit 30 I WAS THAT thin naturally. I ate pizza and drank beer. Never even thought about working out. Don't assume anything about anyone please. I'm not far from that thin at this time and it hurts my feelings when people ask me if I'm anorexic or tease me at the gym saying I don't need to be there. I want to be healthy just like anyone else and working out IS healthy.
  • d2footballJRC
    Bettie Page surely has the most amazing figure!

I won't complain about skinny girls because we all come in different shapes and sizes but I ALWAYS want to feed Keira Knightley.

I volunteer to cook for her. :-D

I think part of it how much these people work as well. They are on the go quite a bit, add in the fact they have trainers that are pushing them to the limits. She is really toned, if it was just ribs you saw, maybe but the girls has some abs going big time.
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member

I couldn't agree more. Pictures like this make me pretty sad to be honest, because shouldn't we be more worried about a person's health before their appearance? I think they all look absolutely great.

^^This! The picture made me pretty sad too. Health should be put first before appearance.