Girls... Is muscle a turn off?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• 1546mel
    1546mel Posts: 191
    Options
    So upon talking with most of the girls I know around 90% of them say that lean muscle and a guy having rippling abs is just pure gross!!!

I somehow think that these girls re misguided and just are not used to seeing a well built guy...

Do the girls here agree?? If not what is your ideal guy??

I know that there is more to a guy than a 'hot body' and that his personality plays a huge role... But who wouldnt want a guy with a hot body?? Am I right???

I love looking at a guy with a hot body! I think muscles are VERY attractive! Even women with large muscles, they catch me looking at them in the gym but it is not a sexual attraction with the women, just admiration! The guys, however, it is a mix of admiration and instataneous attraction :blushing: It shows that that person cares enough to work hard and does not envy a day of sitting on the couch watching TV endlessly and lives life fully!
  • nbaxter1104
    Options
    I agree!
    This is hot....

5yz3tf.jpg

This is not....

9suhig.jpg

Definitely agreeeeeeeeee!!! If you are so big where you can not put your arms around me or put your arms together to hold a baseball bat then wht would even be the point?? Talk about a vomit attack!
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I like a nice toned body with some definition. I can do without all the neck muscles and stuff.
  • 1546mel
    Options
    This is amazing.

joe-manganiello-us-weekly-7-julio-del-2010-L-1.jpg

A-fricken-men!!
    I think I just drooled on the keyboard

yummy!
  • tikanique
    tikanique Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    lean muscles and rippeded abs a turn-off? On what planet??!!?
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I, personally, have always liked a guy that was a little thicker.. BUT I think that was because it made me feel a little bit better about myself. Currently, my fwb is a twig, and I feel awkward being out with him cause I know I'm one of those people that will point out a couple like us and how it doesn't look right...
  • 1546mel
    Options
    Its good to see what girls actually think about it all... I will be honest and say it is shallow to only look at someone for their defined physique as there is more to someone then how their body looks, but I do have to say that it shows that the guy takes pride in himself and that he looks after himself...

But being huge and muscular beyond natural physiques just looks utter ridiculous ..

this is more the physique I am looking to achieve

x1300833982sweat_equity_rob_riches-807.jpg

hot!

He is too little! :) I need a little more meat and age on him! he looks like he is just out of high school. :ohwell: maybe im getting old!
  • chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    "Hot body" is subjective. I like a well kept man. Someone who takes care of himself but isn't overly preoccupied with that. I've dated all body types (overweight, body builder, tall and thin, short and thin and average) I'd have to say that that overweight is not for me, it represents a lock of self control/discipline. That being said, overly body conscious can be annoying as well. I guess it all comes back to happy medium ... not too much one way or the other.

HOWEVER, good teeth and hygiene (oral and otherwise) are a MUST! :bigsmile:
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    24et6js.jpg

THIS is a turn on.

bodybuilder.jpg_320_320_0_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.jpg

THIS is not.

**This** I think muscles can be very sexy... But I dont like a triangle body... All upper no lower. Twig legs on built upper body makes me want to vomit. Gotta have toned legs too!!