What was your “I won’t tell anyone I just ate that” fo

Options

Replies

• NicolioRussell
    Options
    I am a sucker for chinese, tacos, and rice. Lots of rice. Like. I need rice to breathe.

-30 wings at $0.45 wing night at BDub's, plus wedges with fries, and some beers
    -Pizza. Does it matter how much? I can't only eat two slices..... speaking of, totally craving pizza
    -Insert any random day I couldn't keep my face out of the fridge.

Now these are few and far between, but I still have insane cravings all the time. Oh well.
  • Missylydia
    Missylydia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I once ate an entire 'Ultimate sharing sundae'
    To give you an idea of what that is, I found this picture on google images

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6jZVUsK06d0/SwCW1x-I6YI/AAAAAAAAAd8/XmT4PTfGgiQ/s400/091112-dessert.jpg

And this is the description....

Chocolate fudge cake, profiteroles and chocolate
    crunch, layered with vanilla and chocolate
    flavour ice creams and chocolate flavour
    fudge sauce. Topped with a whip of cream
    and two chocolate flakes

That was after eating an entire main course and some of what my friend had left...

Oh dear.
  • Opheliac_Xx
    Opheliac_Xx Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    A whole packet of Jammy Dodgers.

A giant bag of Doritos...

A whole bar of chocolate.
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Not recently but a container of those sugar cookies with frosting on them! YUMMM : P
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    OMG I forgot about sugar babies. I'd get two boxes, eat one as i was leaving the store and the other in the garage. Jaws hurting like crazy. Ugghhh
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    An entire pizza; that's probably my worst. I hurt so badly after that...

me too, minus the cheese, but still....
  • scarlettd12
    scarlettd12 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    whole medium pizza plus an entire dessert pizza....while watching the biggest loser...

It's funny you say this because I would do the same thing. I think it was 2 years ago, I would go to my friend's house every Tuesday to watch Biggest Loser. We would sit on the couch and eat everything. A bowl of mashed potatoes, then a bowl of cereal, then a bowl of ice cream, then some cookies. It was sick. We used to laugh at how ironic it was that we were watching Biggest Loser yet shoving our faces full of food. Ashamed now that I think about it. But glad I'm not in that place in my life anymore. Although I easily could be. I love food, and would love to eat a whole container of oreo's right now haha yum.
  • Horskrzy
    Horskrzy Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    The next day I was feeling very fatigued and nauseous . It was very strange almost as if I had poisoned myself!!

This comment really hit home! While I could list all of the things I used to eat this was a real eye opener for me. Since starting MFP back in October I've found that even going just slightly overboard on sugary and/or fatty foods makes me feel yucky later or the following day.

Think our bodies are trying to tell us something here?
  • Missylydia
    Missylydia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    The next day I was feeling very fatigued and nauseous . It was very strange almost as if I had poisoned myself!!

This comment really hit home! While I could list all of the things I used to eat this was a real eye opener for me. Since starting MFP back in October I've found that even going just slightly overboard on sugary and/or fatty foods makes me feel yucky later or the following day.

Think our bodies are trying to tell us something here?

Yes..... I once (or twice) ate a whole tub of B&J frozen yoghurt and had a REAL food hangover the next day. It made me feel so foolish...
  • mebutskinnier
    Options
    An entire box of poptarts, A whole tray of sugar cookies, milk, ice cream, ugh.
  • Jnine25
    Jnine25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Really embarrassing...a partial can of Eagle Brand milk.

I loved Eagle Brand Milk as a kid when my mom used to bake with it! I used to want to eat the WHOLE CAN... or would that be drink???
  • Jnine25
    Jnine25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have zero control with freshly baked brownies or chocolate chip cookies. They are sooo much better fresh out of the oven, how do you say no? Also, Covered Bridge Sea Salt and Vinegar chips. I only recently discovered them, but they are my biggest weakness. I absolutely cannot stop eating them if there are still any left in the bag. I will eat a whole bag without taking a breath basically. Now I just have to get the small bags every now and then (and only 1 because if there's 2 I'll eat 2).

those are my EXACT weaknesses! I told my husband to bake the cookies when I'm gone. Once they cool down, I'm not AS tempted as when they first come out of the oven. I LOVE brownies too, but I've always been the one in the house to make those, so... I don't bake, I don't eat :-). Salt and Vinegar chips are my favorite salty thing to eat... expecially the kettle cooked ones with sea salt. Yum!
  • gazerofthestars
    gazerofthestars Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    italian salad. a cup-full. WITH CREAM!
    So embarrassing that when I logged it in MFP it took up almost half my cals for the day. And I was far from full even after eating that =/
  • chelso0o
    chelso0o Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    An entire bowl of buffalo chicken dip (block of cream cheese, 8 oz bag of cheddar cheese, chicken, and hot sauce) and the bag of tortillas to dip in it

6 slices of supreme pizza

almost a whole can of pillsbury cinnamon rolls (baked and slathered in icing)

1/2 a 10 inch double layer chocolate cake

triple baconater with small frosty and drink

My face is getting hot with shame as I'm about to hit "Post Reply" :sick:
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    half packet of fried bee hoon... bleahhhhh :sick:
  • chicago_dad
    Options
    3/4 of a big bag of cool ranch Doritos.
    1/2 a box of Enteman's donuts.

horrible eating habits generally.
    no clue how many calories I needed or how many were in what I was eating.

BUT:

REMEMBER:

"'There's no such thing as excess eating, only inadequate activity' --Dorothy V. Harris"
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    One time I went to Taco Bell, KFC, and Burger King and got a variety of foods from each. I went home and ate them all until I puked then went to a store and got 4 cupcakes and such

What the hell was I thinking?! was a loooooong time ago lol
  • kseier
    kseier Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    OMG i thoguht i was the only person who ate like that....one time...years ago...i ate a whole large pizza and pzone from pizza hut! HAHA wow.

i have abottomless pit, if its put in front of me i can eat it all.
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    Birthday cake and Ice Cream and Pizza! All in one sitting! Ugh..:sad: :noway:
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    A Wendys big bacon classic burger w/ fries and a small chocolate frosty lol I got a small to cut some calories lmao