Guys who find curvy girls more attractive...

Options

Replies

• DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Guys, what EXACTLY is the kind of preferred body type?

This.

11829476_6767.jpg
  • InvictusPheonix
    InvictusPheonix Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Guys, what EXACTLY is the kind of preferred body type?

This.

11829476_6767.jpg

i want to hug you now
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Hm... I'm 130 pounds at 5'4", a definite hourglass (pretty much all boobs and thighs, tiny waist). I've lost around 10 pounds in the last year and some of my softness as well... my legs are firming up from toning and I'm gaining muscle. If anything, my boyfriend has been more attracted to how I've been better taking care of my body, but I think most of that is my confidence. Still, I'll always be curvy, was even when I weighed 110 five years ago. I think there are just as many guys who find curvy girls attractive as do those who tend more toward slender ones.

But, you know, my "type" changes every time I date someone new. None of my past boyfriends look anything alike. *shrug*

Sorry if this was rambley.
  • paul7799
    paul7799 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I just really, really liked this response :drinker:
    I feel so shallow . . . I find curves very, very, sexy. But I think it's just how a lot of us (guys) are and a lot of it has to do with biology and brain sex. Curves mean fertility, etc, which at the end of the day is what drives us all to find a mate if we want kids or not. It's always lurking in the background.

I would say he's with you because of a mix of how you look and who you are. Afterall, I bet he saw you before he talked to you. It doesn't make you any less valuable inside. You're, well, you're just attractive weight loss or no weight loss.

Loose what weight you feel you have to if you like for you, feel good. Please feel good about yourself.
    I'm on here becaue I don't think curves are sexy on a guy, namely me. I want more confidence and energy.

I'm very flattered. I did my best to be honest and articulate.
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    I feel so shallow . . . I find curves very, very, sexy. But I think it's just how a lot of us (guys) are and a lot of it has to do with biology and brain sex. Curves mean fertility, etc, which at the end of the day is what drives us all to find a mate if we want kids or not. It's always lurking in the background.

I would say he's with you because of a mix of how you look and who you are. Afterall, I bet he saw you before he talked to you. It doesn't make you any less valuable inside. You're, well, you're just attractive weight loss or no weight loss.

Loose what weight you feel you have to if you like for you, feel good. Please feel good about yourself.
    I'm on here becaue I don't think curves are sexy on a guy, namely me. I want more confidence and energy.
    THIS!
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    My BF likes curves too. He has pointed out girls to me that he thinks have great bodies. Pretty much MY body just slightly toned, which is perfect for me since thats all I want! =D
  • FiremanSam111
    Options
    YES CURVES!!! Sorry skinny gals, ya just ain't soft enough :noway:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    men want women who ask "what are you thinking about?" the rest is just details
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling there is going to be a wide range...

So how about

This...

christina-hendricks-hot-watermelon-0510-lg-e1271723895873.jpg

six-pack-abs-for-women.jpg

And many in between. But that's just me.
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    YES CURVES!!! Sorry skinny gals, ya just ain't soft enough :noway:

total horse****
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    This may sound corny, but it is the absolute truth.

I like a girl at the weight SHE is most comfortable with. If a woman is truly happy with who she is as a person, and comfortable in her own skin, she will exude beauty. That may be 15 or 25% body fat, it doesn't really matter to me as long as they are happy with who they are.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I love a curvy girl!
    Skin and bones?
    No thanx!
    I feel that 15-20% body fat on a woman is perfection!

Personality is 100% though.

Do you know what 15-20% BF on a woman looks like? I'm not saying it doesn't look good, but it's very lean and athletic.
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    I think most men are attracted to curves.

I personally like veins :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lol guess that's gonna follow me around :)
  • cathynicolette
    cathynicolette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    my husband told me not to lose too much weight because "if you get too skinny, I might break you in bed."
  • lrobson555
    lrobson555 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend keeps telling me he doesn't want me to lose weight. Then we tend to enter this bargaining process where I say what I want to change and he says what he wants me to keep. The only thing we agree on is my boobs, which we both would really miss should they shrink too much.

It's kind of annoying because part of me wants to keep him happy and is worried that if I lose weight he won't be attracted to me anymore, but then the other part of me is unhappy with being unhealthy and unfit and wants to change for ME.

He's always been pretty skinny and fit though, so I don't think he really understands how it feels to carry this body around all day long and the mental effects it can have on you. So I just ignore him and tell him to mind his own business :P

I mean, it's not as if I want to become super super skinny, I just want to be healthy and comfortable with myself, and to be able to buy clothes in normal shops (gigantic boobs and bum currently do not allow that). I'm hoping that as I have a naturally curvy shape underneath all this fat I'll end up a bit like Scarlett Johansson (or so my fantasies tell me).
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    This thread just made me feel a little better about myself :) I love this site.
  • Cfkearney
    Cfkearney Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Guys like all different types. Hell why not? I like all different types of men so it makes sense right? Some are really shallow and think a girl has to look a certain way or meet certain specifications. The majority of the men I know might SAY they prefer this or that, but really when it comes down to it personality means WAY more. Most guys that I have dated prefer curves especially booty. Which makes sense because they are dating me and well...My curves are mostly on the bottom portion of my body. LOL I've sat back and told friends about my "ideal physical" type. You know how many guys I've dated that actually match that description? None. Why? Because the physical features aren't as important as who the person is.

If your man loves you he will love you as you are AND as you become if getting in shape is where you want to be. If he doesn't he just in love with the IDEA of you as you are now and not who you really are. So whatever your goals are make sure they are for you and are what you want. You deserve to be happy and I'm sure he wants you to be happy.
  • trishka48
    trishka48 Posts: 51 Member
    Options

How refreshing. :)
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    my husband told me not to lose too much weight because "if you get too skinny, I might break you in bed."

ha...run with that one
  • sandyj32
    Options
    My husband says he is happy with the way I am, however it is me that is looking to change. I gained my weight in college before and when I met him. Then I had kids and stress. I say Be comfortable with you and it will all fall into place with him.