Do you think you're attractive?

Options

Replies

• hungryandgrumpy
    Options
    It just takes one person to think you're attractive for you to be attractive....

still looking for that one person :P jk
  • plaid405
    plaid405 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Grandma always told me pretty is as pretty does. I think she's right!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I never did... But....... My confidence is getting better so I suppose I am getting there.
  • klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I guess it jst depends on the day. Lately I feel like as I'm losing weight, I look at myself and keep telling myself "Well that's still not good enough."

There are some day when I think I do look attractive. I was at work last Thursday and I kept getting compliments from my co-workers, so I felt more attractive then.
  • WishfulShrinking21
    WishfulShrinking21 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    When I look at pictures of my old self, yeah, I actually can look back and say I think I was attractive..now though, my bloated face just makes me look like a complete different person. I hate how I look and its giving me LOTS of motivation to lose this weight!

I'd actually just settle for a jawline again haha
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Nope and I probably never will especially with the 60 extra pounds I am carrying around.
  • Hannaca1992
    Options
    No.
  • brindlechewy
    brindlechewy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Whenever I go out and people don't laugh, throw things, or chase me with torches, it's a good day. So I guess that makes me a no. :laugh:
  • sambo155
    Options
    No. Never have, skinny or fat. When I was pregnant, of course I wanted my baby girl to be healthy first and second was to NOT look like me. She's came out looking just like me... but a cute version.
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Most of the time I think I'm reasonably attractive. I have a nice face, at the very least.

Some days are bad days. Most days aren't.
  • sarahgilmore
    sarahgilmore Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Definitely
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I think I'm attractive when I'm getting ready in my own bathroom and mirror. Then, I go outside and see myself in a shop mirror or in the reflection in a widow. The little confidence I had then shatters.

This! I will get ready be so happy the someone takes a picture or I pass a shop mirror and go blah! Yuk!
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    I guess it depends.

There are times when I think I look okay...but most the times it is the opposite :/
  • hrvatskivegas
    Options
    I can honestly say that I know I am not the most attractive male to walk the earth but I feel that I am moderately attractive 361 days out of the year. The other odd 4 are reserved for hangover/sick days and nobody feels/ looks their best during those days.
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    It depends. Most of the time I think I'm attractive (at least not hideous to the general population). Other days, I feel excessively fat, and on those days, my self-confidence shrinks. Those days aren't as frequent though.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    The more weight I lose and the more toned I get, yes I think I'm attractive. I think I have a pretty face, the body is a work in progress. But I have my days when I feel ugly.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    No
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    I think I am an adorable puppy!!

Yep my puppy too :)
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Not really - just plain/average -
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Yep...I would say I am attractive not only outside but inside to....Attractive is more than a physical view it as to match on the inside or you can look quite ugly or unattractive....