Do you think you're attractive?

Options

Replies

• secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm so hot, I can make butter melt on a cold biscuit! LoL!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I always thought I was just average, but I'm starting to think I'm kinda cute! Not rock star or movie star pretty, and that's ok, but I'm getting to be a hot mama... and that's all I can ask for!! Plus I love my legs...
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    sorry double post
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I think I'm attractive when I'm getting ready in my own bathroom and mirror. Then, I go outside and see myself in a shop mirror or in the reflection in a widow. The little confidence I had then shatters.

for me is backwards, on the mirror im like wahetevr...
    but then i see myself on a reflection and im like whoa whos that dude lol...i look so different for some reason
    like when im on the uni bus and see my reflection on the window i feel like all the girls look at me but i might be wrong
  • azarazar
    Options
    Attractive??? NO - there is a reason I have a tree for a profile picture.
  • nicolebunny55
    Options
    Yes I do 95% of the time. There is those 5% days where everything just seems off.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Yes. Even when I was big I still felt attractive. I just think I'm more attractive this way.
  • jennilovesryan
    Options
    as long as my husband loves me, i feel good! <3
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Mostly no...sometimes yes
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Most days no. I might feel pretty when I'm getting ready to go out but once I'm out the door around other girls its gone.
  • skinnyma1974
    Options
    no i do not think i am attractive. I wont be until I have reached my ideal weight loss. only then will i think i am
  • bonnynblithe04
    bonnynblithe04 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    not really
  • JDviant
    JDviant Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Not particularly, no. I am sort of coming around on that though, bit by bit. I had a major anxiety problem with people when I was younger, and still do to some extent, but as I've gotten older I'm gotten more comfortable with myself. And people have been attracted to me so it's not as big of a problem as I might imagine my looks being, its just hard for me to accept it. That's hampered by a bit of a contradiction; even with my low self-esteem I have also ended up with a massive ego, and its hard to convince myself that I of all people could have been wrong about me. XD
  • ab_shutterbug
    ab_shutterbug Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have to give MFP major kudos for making me feel better about myself. So 'YES".
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Never really thought about it. I say pretty or cutie but attractive is something to think about......
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    i don't think i'm particularly attractive...

i'm on the average line. i'm not ugly, i'm not gorgeous. i've always been a bit of an average joe.

sometimes i feel terribly horrid, other times i think i'm ok, my face is in proportion, i don't have anything that sticks out as odd or disgusting. i'm pretty symetrical.
  • riotnote
    Options
    No, I'm ugly
  • Tjkramer95
    Options
    I'm dead sexy, baby!
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Most of the time, no. Sometimes my Mother thinks I have body dismorphic disorder!! I really can think of myself as ugly.

I have a lot of self-esteem issues, stemming from a pretty crappy childhood.

But, I am slowly working my way out of self-hatred, and I am beginning to think that I am beautiful more often.
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I love the way I am, and I am gonna be better than I am :)