Do you think you're attractive?

Options

Replies

• hybridscientist
    hybridscientist Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Attractive??? NO - there is a reason I have a tree for a profile picture.

sorry this made me laugh a little... even if you don't think you're attractive you're damn funny :)

and for the record... i definitely used to... now it just depends on the day of the week
  • MsMarketeer
    MsMarketeer Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Very interesting question...and even more interesting answers. I look at the photos and am surprised to see such negative comments about people I would deem as very attractive!

I do see myself as moderately attractive, but I have my butt ugly days too. I'm not one of those naturally beautiful women. Never have been and never will be... But when people get to know me, I think they associate my personality (confident and outgoing) with attractiveness.

Please do not associate your attractiveness with weight. You will be the same person inside skinny or fat. Focus on the inner beauty and it will shine through! Sames goes for guys...though some guys are just cocky which is a turn off regardless of your outer appearance!
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    It all depends, when my self esteem is not in the gutter, I feel pretty good about the way I look, how GREAT I feel after a good workout. It's something that I have struggled with my WHOLE life...... :embarassed:
  • hpynh2o
    hpynh2o Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm a heck of a nice guy. :)
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    no i do not think i am attractive. I wont be until I have reached my ideal weight loss. only then will i think i am
    this made me so sad. why do we have to equate attractiveness with our weight? if you dont love yourself now, you might not when you lose the weight. you have beautiful smile and are such cutie! just tell yourself, im sexy and i know it!
  • Dayton22
    Options
    I used to think i was gorgeous and now days i am so up and down with my confidence its hard! i have a 10 month old and never lost my weight from the pregnancy i weight 185 pounds and i used to weigh 120! its hard when i see other females know that used to be me! but other days i dont care at all because i got it from my son!!! but i just havent been able to build the confidence up to go out and get ready like i use to because i have a muffin top and none of my clothes fit!!!! ANY ADVICE?????? I COULD REALLY USE IT!!! my boyfriend still tells me i am beatiful and is attracted to me but i feel as if i dont loose any weight by summer time i am going to be really really depressed!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bmkx0
    bmkx0 Posts: 308
    Options
    also, i'm seeing a lot of people on this thread that i think are pretty/cute/attractive that don't think they are :( just throwing it out there.
  • Elaina291
    Elaina291 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    A year ago I probably would have said hell no but now its definitely a hell yes! :)
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    also, i'm seeing a lot of people on this thread that i think are pretty/cute/attractive that don't think they are :( just throwing it out there.

Yeah... all of you are attractive/pretty/cute/charming/handsome....... Why? WHY??? (O_O)

lol.
  • runwithmike
    Options
    Every one says I am uglier than *kitten*, but my momma says I am handsome and the rest of the naysayers have the devil in them!
  • reeniesing
    reeniesing Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Makeup was made for me. I look ok with it, but I don't wear it often. I'm not the worst, but a long long way from hot!
  • TaraEpersaud
    Options
    I seriously don't think I am. A friend of mines just told me that I needed glasses bc I don't see how beautiful I am. I think that he was trying to be nice.
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Every one says I am uglier than *kitten*, but my momma says I am handsome and the rest of the naysayers have the devil in them!

Your momma is right.
  • runwithmike
    Options

Your momma is right.

Thanks carolinz:smooched:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    My husband thinks I'm super hot. He's right. I'm awesome. :smooched:
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Not in the slightest.
    I am an ugly **** and i know it!
  • airlily
    airlily Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    No, but I'd like to think I'm a kind person, so I'm sure the two even themselves out somewhere. :)
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    of course...that is why they clowns want to eat me
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    On a good day I think Im kind of cute at a good angle. Most days I find myself repulsive.
    Although I got hit on on the bus today by a pretty good looking guy so some people must find my qualities attractive.
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Yes, I sure do!