what movie still scares the crap out of you?

Options

Replies

• ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Fantasia!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Guess I will date myself. As a child the Birds and Psycho scared me pretty good. There are times taking showers in a motel room when I stay by myself creeps me out.
  • dijonwillis
    Options
    The Others!
  • angeldelight13
    angeldelight13 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    The Thing!!
    Im not really scared of any other film and iv even seen how this one was made, but it still scares the cr@p out of me =\
  • floridagirl7264
    floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    The Exorcist and Gothika
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Little Nemo.

The one about the little boy going to the dream world on his bed and then that black goo threatens to destroy everything.

It still scares the ever loving crap out of me and I don't know why.

Other than that the only other one is Childs Play. I can watch Bride of Chucky just fine, but Childs Play gives me nightmares.
  • Goldenbast
    Goldenbast Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Paranormal activity was scary.......

tumblr_lfo0riCB9p1qzys6no1_500.jpg

But Dawn of the Dead scares the crap outta me..most zombie movies do.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    220px-Candymanposter.jpg

sorry
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Gremlins! I was afraid of the microwave for the longest time when I was little!

Thanks christ im not the only one who gets the willies from this. I REFUSE to watch it (cause ill most likely be wondering why i was so scared of such crappy graphics in the first place, and then hang my head in shame)
  • bonnynblithe04
    bonnynblithe04 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Dressed to Kill ... I still cover my neck when I sleep no matter how hot it is, 30 years later!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    the blair witch..i will never go camping again...EVER !!:indifferent: :wink:
  • songbird1973
    Options
    The Omen movies and the Exorcist scare the crap out of me!
  • Deev79
    Deev79 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Silence of the Lambs! I love it, but I still cover my eyes and jump around every time I see it!
  • knurse1987
    knurse1987 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Childs Play...

Will never own a red head doll again...threw out the only one I had after seeing parts of this movie...
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    James and the Giant Peach. No lie. The characters just scare the poop out of me!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    The Exorcist. Great, now I won't sleep tonight just cause I thought of it.
  • redvelvetl0ve
    Options
    ^ I totally saw that cover and said Candyman 5 times just because I could. Hahhaah... my friend jumped out and attacked me though. :P

The Human Centipede was not quite as scary as it was disturbing... but the entire concept was just insane. That movie was messed up.
  • Abalicious11
    Options
    that stupid movie with the clown pennywise. and I always have stupid scary dreams about zombies they scare the crap out of me im afraid to get into my car in the morning in the dark cause Im afraid a zombie will come out of the dark and get me!
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Anything where the person being threatened or haunted is a kid.