Whats your reward for reaching your final goal?

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    - new wardrobe
    - hair cut/ dye job
    - possibly tattoo
    - Citizen Eco-Drive watch
  • Sweet_Tea_Mama
    Options
    Plastic surgery to tie up all the loose ends.. haha
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Photoshoot. :)
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a bikini to take on my cruise vacation with my boyfriend (probably my husband by then) where we will book every excursion we were too un-fit to take the first time we went on a cruise. Cycling all over the islands, hiking, diving... everything. The last time, we were only able to drink and eat!
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options

30 pounds (my goal) - laser hair removal!!!

Ooh, I love that one! Great idea!
  • hotperfectgirl
    Options
    - I would like to get a meaningfull tattoo on my side.
    - To be confident and to look good in everything.
    - sexy lingerie and wear a bikini in public

I hope to get down to my goal weight by my birthday, which is in May. (about 3 lbs a week.)
  • Debbiepearce20
    Options
    For reaching my final goal I am going to sky dive. I have always said it is something I would never do, and for years now I have felt as though I'll never lose this weight... So seems like a double victory to overcome two things in style :-)
  • Debbiepearce20
    Options
    @suessfan I love your goals, they are very similar to my own too!! Good on you, look forward to hearing about your celebrations at each milestone :-)
  • pinkstarr
    Options
    An awesome vacation to celebrate my 5 year wedding anniversary with the hubs. I'm thinking Cabo San Lucas. 25lbs by May, vacation early June. That means I have less than 4 months to go.
  • bosulli1
    Options
    I'm doing small rewards every 5 pounds like a new make up item, but for my ultimate goal weight, I'm doing a spa day. Mani, pedi, facial, maybe even a massage(!) hopefully to coincide with the start of summer! I think the smaller rewards along the way are definitely helping me stay focused.
  • lorileigh73
    lorileigh73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hopefully a new wardrobe and a beach body for our vacation to Gulf Shores in June!
  • eatlift
    eatlift Posts: 113
    Options
    My reward for reaching my goal will be to look in the mirror feeling thoroughly satisfied.
  • HelloRevvie
    Options
    Reaching my final fitness goal will mean that I will be down considerably in size in my jeans and such so my plan is to meet my goal at least by August 11th, my birthday (if not sooner) so I can use the money I get to buy a couple of new super cute outfits :D
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    SATISFACTION! truly no matter what else i do to celebrate the satisfaction of knowing ive finally achieved a healthy weight and lifestyle, for the 1st time ever, will be the greatess reward!
  • mary35699
    mary35699 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have a couple...
    I am going to get myself a nice little motorcycle
    I will have to buy new clothes, and hopefully have normal size calves so I can buy pretty boots.
    I am going to start my family and have a baby. After I enjoying being skinny and smoking hot for a little bit. LOL.
  • mjarret
    Options
    Oops, wish you could delete posts.
  • kbw414
    kbw414 Posts: 194
    Options
    My husband's taking me on a trip overseas to the destination of my choice. Making plans for the summer!
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Proving every one of those little low life ****ers that made fun of me because of my weight wrong...
    Shop for new clothes..
    Wear a swimsuit for once in my teen life to the beach and not a shirt..
    Run in shorts...
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    My husband's taking me on a trip overseas to the destination of my choice. Making plans for the summer!

That sounds fantastic :) You better get to your final goal then! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!