what movie still scares the crap out of you?

Options

Replies

• traci1ee
    traci1ee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    30 Days of Night. LOVE IT THOUGH! I love to be scared!
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    "ET"

For reals, that little alien scares the crap outta me, always has!

As a kid, I still insisted on trying to watch it ... I'd build a fort out of pillow and barricade myself in, with a little peephole to view the terror.

*shudders*

Thank you!!!! I thought I was the only one!
    It came out in 1982 and I was born in 1981. My mom told me this story about me and ET. I thought it was kinda funny. I vaguely remember me doing this so I don't know how exactly how old I was when this happened:
    According to my mom---my parents thought I loved that movie so they bought me an ET doll. I hated that thing because I was soooo scared of him so I would hide it. My parents kept finding it and putting it back in my bedroom---so I would find new places to hide it. Well, finally one day I had had enough of that creepy little doll so I went outside and threw it up onto our roof. A few months went by and my dad went up on the roof for some reason and found it. They cleaned it and tried giving it to me and I started crying hysterically. They thought I was crying because we hadn't seen him for months...
    I guess all along they thought I was just being a kid and misplacing him and playing hide and seek with him and that is why they kept putting him back in my bedroom. I guess they didn't realize I was terrified of him. It just seemed no matter what I did to get rid of him---that ugly little alien always found his way back into my bedroom:noway: ...
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Luryso
    Luryso Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Blairwitch Project
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Still, maybe not, I haven't seen it in years, but I used to find the Nutcracker Prince movie terrifying and would dread watching it at Christmas time. Evil uncle pretending to be good sics giant rats on a young girl, with nothing but a nutcracker doll to protect her? Merry Christmas! :sad:
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Paranormal activity was scary.......

tumblr_lfo0riCB9p1qzys6no1_500.jpg

So this! Took me literally 6 months to be able to go to sleep without thinking of this movie first. I can't bring myself to watch the other 2.
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Saw....yuck!! Or Freddies Nightmares eeeekkkkk
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Event Horizon scared me. Haven't tried to watch it in a looooong time. And I'm fine with that.
  • GetThinKim
    Options
    Mirrors. Freaked the **** out of me, I saw it about a year ago and could only start looking in the mirror without being scared about 3/4 months ago!
  • dan_jones
    dan_jones Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956) the Original film.
    So well done, and scary as anything I can imagine.

If the clip doesn't scare you, somethings not plugged in.

Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXRIEMDkdRs&feature=related

Dan
  • karinapeterson
    karinapeterson Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I love scary movies and the best ones (ie, did scare me) were Jeepers Creepers and Candyman, Grudge was pretty good too. Classic frights! hehe. Ultimate faves for me a the Nightmare on elm st and Hostel.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    The Strangers, but i loveddd it!
  • Ronny46
    Ronny46 Posts: 23
    Options
    The very end of Carrie when her hand came out of the ground to grab that girl. I still can't watch that part LOL
  • rainbowkitty79
    Options
    The Exorcism of Emily Rose

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • vxjammiedodgerxv
    vxjammiedodgerxv Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    an english horror called Eden Lake. I love horror's and we have a huge collection of them, some nasty films lol, But Eden Lake kept me awake. It's 1 of those, "it could actually happen" films. It's so real that it easily could have happened and no one would ever know!!
  • MamaGoos
    MamaGoos Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Definitely The Entity! Way before paranormal activity this movie was beyond the scope especially because they didn't have all the technology for the special effects they do these days.
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds" with Tippi Hendren...saw it a very long time ago and I still get goosebumps when I see a huge black cloud of crows overhead.
  • onefourone
    Options
    Jennifer Lopez Gigli .. Can't even turn it on just thinking about it now makes me shake.
  • lucyford22
    lucyford22 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Candyman.

I saw it when I was in the fifth grade. I have refused to watch it ever again....and I'm 25 years old now.