BLACK TEAM WEEK 5

Options

Replies

• lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Jeannie, It sounds like you, Sam, Lori and myself are all in the same spot..

We can do it! We can re-commit and finish what we started!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Lynnie if we could all just go away together for a 6 week bootcamp, we could come back looking like super models. Oh wait, they cant make you 5'7" tall........well we can look like miniature super models!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Lynnie if we could all just go away together for a 6 week bootcamp, we could come back looking like super models. Oh wait, they cant make you 5'7" tall........well we can look like miniature super models!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mini models? lol. Oh honey I have a lot of work to do a lot of years ago to be any kind of model. blah.
    Let me step into my way back machine.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Morning all!

Just got in from my run...did 50 minutes and burned 578 cals. I'm pretty tired but it felt great to be out there. We have a 'survival day' party to go to later on, so that should be a lot of fun. Until then, I'm going to relax and put away my laundry. I'm sure I'll be around later, hope everyone has a great day!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good morning Good morning!!! I hope you all have a great weekend!

Jeannie-Can I come away to bootcamp with you all too? I wanna be with ya'll and be a super hot model TOO!!!

I worked my butt off yesterday, literally, I think with the jumping rope and riding the bicycle. It felt good too! Yesterday I went to Walmart because I needed some more shorts since I only had one pair I could wear to work without my butt hanging out. I was wearing a size 14 BUT I bought a 12! Woohoooo!!! I got into a smaller size! It's a start! And this morning I put on an old pair of pj pants that were tight around the butt and my thighs and they fit perfect now!!! Yay!! I am excited, can ya tell?

So this is my motivation for the week and it makes me want to kick it up a few notches too! So I am gonna try super hard like you ladies that are wanting to do something big by the 4th of July or whatever date you chose. Let's do this ladies!!!!! I know we can!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    What do you guys think about... (here's my brainstorming session)

Charlotte (No, too Good Charlotte)
    Eliza (too Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
    Melissa (Um... too girly)
    Jane (my mom's name)
    Nicole (too girly)
    Nancy (Too Nancy Drew, which I've never read)
    Linda (Nah)
    Sarah (too common, No offense, love!!)
    Dana (Had a manager named Dana, couldn't stand her)
    Davenie (Dave-anie, like in the Notebook)
    Elizabeth (Kinda like it, but no good nicknames)
    Mary (too old school, though, I might like that)
    Melodie (too whimsical)
    Davina (AKA Davie)

Bah, I dunno

Havent been able to read and catch up on everything...:blushing: but I wanted to say that Ive always loved the names Isabel or Cheyanne:smile:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Good morning Good morning!!! I hope you all have a great weekend!

Jeannie-Can I come away to bootcamp with you all too? I wanna be with ya'll and be a super hot model TOO!!!

I worked my butt off yesterday, literally, I think with the jumping rope and riding the bicycle. It felt good too! Yesterday I went to Walmart because I needed some more shorts since I only had one pair I could wear to work without my butt hanging out. I was wearing a size 14 BUT I bought a 12! Woohoooo!!! I got into a smaller size! It's a start! And this morning I put on an old pair of pj pants that were tight around the butt and my thighs and they fit perfect now!!! Yay!! I am excited, can ya tell?

So this is my motivation for the week and it makes me want to kick it up a few notches too! So I am gonna try super hard like you ladies that are wanting to do something big by the 4th of July or whatever date you chose. Let's do this ladies!!!!! I know we can!

Congrats! That's awesome!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Sorry I was MIA yesterday, but still having issues with my pc running waaaay to slow. Positive thing is that my BFF is here to fix it for me:happy:

Today we're off to some garage sales, lots of walking around. Gotta love that! Have a great day everyone and I will try and catch up more later or in the morning:smile:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    I actually went on a date with my hubby last night for a going away for one of his guys. I even had a beer. Make that 2. I haven't had a drink for a looooong time and it was good. I wore a dress and if I can say so myself, I looked smokin' hot. It was low cut, I had on a good bra, things were where they are supposed to be and my hubby noticed and liked. :blushing: One of the other ladies with us told me that the dress was very flattering. Aw shucks, THANKS! It makes you feel good.

In my moment of beer induced 'feeling pretty good' wanted dessert or Dairy Queen. We sort of passed on dessert at the German restaurant we were at and luckily Dairy Queen was closed when we drove past, so I came home and ate some watermelon instead. It worked better into my plans of 'I WILL DO THIS'.

Jeannie, Lynnie, Sam (and all the rest of you)- we can do this. We will do this. Let's get back to where we were when we first started. I planned everything, I measured everything, I logged everything before I ate it. Remember how exciting it was to lose those pounds? Remember how it felt to step on the scale and see it moving? Together I'm sure we can get back there again. I need a kick it back into gear plan. It's on my agenda for this weekend.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    so after all of that eating last night. I got up this am and was back to were I was last week. I ate breakfast and measured and weighed it all. Then we headed to the farmers market (best place ever to get fruits and veggies) very cheap. We got 6 peppers green onions a pineapple garlic bananas and an apple for M all for 6 dollars. I wanted the delish strawberries they had there but hubs said no. We get home and I weigh myself again and it was at were it was 3 weeks ago! :bigsmile: Let's hope with TOMs up coming visit it stays low.:flowerforyou:

Jeannie I am so for bootcamp!! I need that right now. and me a model I don't think so. not with this jelly belly! :sad: :sad: :laugh: :laugh:

Lori makes you feel good when you can stay with in your limits. You know that Dairy Queen would have ruined it. You also know that your hubs wouldn't have stopped you. Mine on the other hand always tells me are you sure you need that or your gonna get fat then complain that your fat so don't get it.

Have a great day everyone! I might be back later! Ok I'm sure I will be!:bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Hello Hello Hello!! Echo echo echo!!!

Dead in here today!

I thought today was going to be a bad day but it ended up being pretty darn good. I wanted to get out and rise my bike but it was way to hot by noon. So, I did level 1 of 30 day shred twice. I'm tired now. Both girls are sleeping, The Mets are beating the Yankees and it's raining out! YAY!!:love:
  • Supagurl
    Supagurl Posts: 75
    Options

Jane (my mom's name)
    Nicole (too girly)
    Linda (Nah)
    Melodie (too whimsical)
    Davina (AKA Davie)

Bah, I dunno
    Alexis Vanderkoi...Lexi for short.....free spirit first name, but lawyer parents last name
    Carmella Thompson...Cammie for short....not bad
    Tryphena (tra-fena) Rosella....sounds kinda like a mob girl.....but call her Pixie for short
    i don't know those don't sound to bad...maybe i'm not good at the name thing :smile:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I actually went on a date with my hubby last night for a going away for one of his guys. I even had a beer. Make that 2. I haven't had a drink for a looooong time and it was good. I wore a dress and if I can say so myself, I looked smokin' hot. It was low cut, I had on a good bra, things were where they are supposed to be and my hubby noticed and liked. :blushing: One of the other ladies with us told me that the dress was very flattering. Aw shucks, THANKS! It makes you feel good.

In my moment of beer induced 'feeling pretty good' wanted dessert or Dairy Queen. We sort of passed on dessert at the German restaurant we were at and luckily Dairy Queen was closed when we drove past, so I came home and ate some watermelon instead. It worked better into my plans of 'I WILL DO THIS'.

Jeannie, Lynnie, Sam (and all the rest of you)- we can do this. We will do this. Let's get back to where we were when we first started. I planned everything, I measured everything, I logged everything before I ate it. Remember how exciting it was to lose those pounds? Remember how it felt to step on the scale and see it moving? Together I'm sure we can get back there again. I need a kick it back into gear plan. It's on my agenda for this weekend.

Agreed........HIGH FIVE!!:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I am doing great today. Had a good workout and eating well. Measuring everything and hitting the water like mad.

1 week at a time.:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Greetings my fine team--

I posted my time away in Proudville, but just wanted to pop in and say hello!!!

Have a great night!!!!!!

Oh yeah-- forgot to tell you-- my 5k was canceled for next week-- fudgesicles-- :grumble:

Have to find another venue-- :ohwell:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Jane (my mom's name)
    Nicole (too girly)
    Linda (Nah)
    Melodie (too whimsical)
    Davina (AKA Davie)

Bah, I dunno
    Alexis Vanderkoi...Lexi for short.....free spirit first name, but lawyer parents last name
    Carmella Thompson...Cammie for short....not bad
    Tryphena (tra-fena) Rosella....sounds kinda like a mob girl.....but call her Pixie for short
    i don't know those don't sound to bad...maybe i'm not good at the name thing :smile:

How 'bout Marla?

:ohwell:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good evening ya'll! It has been quiet in here today. Where is everyone hiding out? I laid out in the sun today for about an hour and boy was it hot as he**!! Can't really even tell I got any sun. Then we attempted to take a nap but that was short lived! Our daughter got up before we got laid down long. Then we ate supper and came home and rode our bikes for a little while and then I jumped rope and now we are relaxing watching some movies. Hope you all had a great day!!! And another great one tomorrow!

Jeannie I love your new AV!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Thanks for the compliments on my new Av:blushing: . You all make this old girl feel good.

I take shots once a month to remind me how far I have come. OH and now I bought a new camera so I am afraid you all may be PMing me to STOP with the pictures:laugh: :laugh:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Jeannie, post a new pic every day if you want. It's fun to see new ones. I think your new av is adorable.

Today is the day. I'm going to sit down and make some goals and some promises to myself. Yesterday was..... well.... today I'm going to sit down and make some goals....lol. When I first started this journey I did not slip up, I did not have bad days. I need to dig down deep and find that motivation. It's there. I used it before, I'm sure I still have it.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Jeannie, post a new pic every day if you want. It's fun to see new ones. I think your new av is adorable.

Today is the day. I'm going to sit down and make some goals and some promises to myself. Yesterday was..... well.... today I'm going to sit down and make some goals....lol. When I first started this journey I did not slip up, I did not have bad days. I need to dig down deep and find that motivation. It's there. I used it before, I'm sure I still have it.

ME too!! I started with the exercise and food logging on Friday. I have to do it right then, when I told you guys I would. I even went to the gym on Fri when I was exhausted. Didnt burn a hell of a lot of cals, but it was much more than lying prone in my bed watching re-runs!

I am going to get my pen and paper right now and make a plan. I am so glad you posted this morning Lori!!

:glasses: Black team rocks!!