Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i am 5'3" and i honestly have no idea how much i weigh. i haven't been on a scale in over 6 mo. but, i know that my ideal SIZE is a 6. if i can go below that, i'd be happy with that as long as i'm TONED! i want muscle definition to go along with the small size ;-)

i've always been muscular. grew up going gymnastics, ice skating, soccer, and hiking. so, the more i work out and lose fat the more you can see my muscles. i'll never be "skinny." at least i don't think i will.

i have the same concern one other poster had, regarding my bras size/ boob size. i am a 36DD, and the number has gone down, but then the cup goes up!!! ideally, i'd love to be a 34D. i really don't want to be bigger cup wise...... not sure how much control i have over that though ;-)

so, i would have to guess that my goal is around 130?? but more accurately, size 6 ;-)
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", started at 163 Feb 2011, now I am 144 Feb 2012. I did it slow and steady. I really started losing weight in August 2011, when I started using MFP.

I'm in a challenge for work. I have to get to 134 by April 2nd!! So far, the scale has not been moving ???
  • ashtonalayna
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and started out at 140. I'm now 132. I would love to get down to 118 but hav been stuck at 132 for awhile now. I'm getting a little frustrated and wondering if I'll ever get there. I would love to have a couple friends who are also on the shorter side if anybody would like to add me. I could use all the tips and motivation I can get.
  • BRatay1974
    Options
    I am 5'3" and currently weigh 170. My goal weight is 125-130 pounds. I had lost 12 pounds prior to the holidays but put back on 4 pounds. I am stuck in a rut and can't lose weight right now. I'm exercising every night and trying to get back on track with my eating but I've been very stressed at work which is not good for weight loss. I need all the motivation I can get to stay on target to reach my goal weight.
  • LovesAdventure
    LovesAdventure Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal weight is 125. Current weight is 147. I'm 48 years old and the older I get the more difficult it is to lose weight. But I know it is possible.
  • jlzoda
    jlzoda Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" & currenty 179lbs., I was 192. My ultimate goal is to keep it between 120-125lbs. So I can fit into a Bikini!!!!!! I need inspiration...please share your photos, ideas, what has worked for you??
  • tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft 1.5 inches ( gotta add that 1/2). Current weight is 128 lbs, and I am 48 yrs old. I would like to get down to 110-115 lbs, and also have more muscle and be more fit. I've lost about 5 lbs so far, so hope I can continue to loose and feel better. Would like to find someone similar to me to add as friends. T
  • Meg_85
    Meg_85 Posts: 43
    Options
    5'1" and currently hovering around 120. Want to make it down to 110 but I'm not making much progress past 120 as of yet.
  • sweebeesmom
    Options
    I'm just nearly 5'4" started off at 155, currently 127. Looking to get to 120 eventually. I got down to 125 before the holidays, but after race training and all that good holiday grub I put on a few lbs. My weight loss seems to have stabilized over the last couple of months. Hoping this will be my year!
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", currently weigh approx 130 with a goal of 110-115
  • kd80538
    kd80538 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm 5'3, and my original goal was 130. I'm currently sitting at 125, with a final goal of 120. I posted some before and afters here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/424034-day-295-60-ish-lbs-down-with-pics

I also am uploading a pic from just this last weekend:

photo3.jpg

As for how I'm doing it...every day is a new day. Some days are better/easier than others. First and foremost, I've allowed myself to be myself. I've found the foods and exercises that work for me. I've made a valid attempt at reducing the amount of processed food that I eat. I aim to have a fruit and/or a vegetable with every meal. I monitor my nutritional intake daily - and look for high fiber, lean protein, and limit my processed sugars. I try to exercise 3-5 times a week (tae bo, Kung Fu, Eliptical). And I allow myself to make mistakes and have "those days"...and I try to not be too hard on myself on "those days".
  • kd80538
    kd80538 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Not sure why it cut my picture in half...but so it goes :)
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    5'4; goal is 127. I'm hovering around 128-130 lately.
  • foremaar012
    Options
    i'm 5'3 with a goal of 136 at the moment, i figure once i get there i'll aim for 125. I just want to be off blood pressure medicine and be healthy :) feel free to add me i'm always looking for support and good friends
  • BackToPreBaby
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'1, started my journey originally at 180... went to 114, got pregnantand started all over again at 150....

I am currently 119 and my goal is 115 by June!
  • behappydance
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is 125..heck even 130! I'm at 142.6!
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" current weight 116...........maybe just a little more. I've lost 18lbs.
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 5'3 and my goal range is between 120-125. I'm 123 now and I'm focusing on toning.
  • futuregill
    futuregill Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal is 125-122 I am currently 166 and I have been going up and down in the 160's for way to long.
  • swilk627
    swilk627 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    5'2" here - Starting weight was 150 (January 1). Currently at 144.6. My initial goal is to be 130 - I'd love 125.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!