February - No Fast Food Challenge.

Options

Replies

• Weebles03
    Weebles03 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I think that will help me not only for weight reason for financial too.
  • Becca308
    Becca308 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    2 days in and no fast food. I am also counting sweets, crisps, etc as fast food (bye bye cupcake place........ I will miss you and you will miss the vast amounts of cash I threw your way), AND avoiding ordering burgers, wings, chicken tenders, etc in restaurants.

I work in a VERY male dominated office, and have also gotten a bunch of the men to do this challenge too - they hate/love me for it right now!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    No fast foods (and 21 days under calories for me)
    1 - No FF and under calories
    2 - No FF and under calories
    Days NO fast foods = 2
    Days under calories = 2

exercise.png

weight.png
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    2 days in and no fast food. I am also counting sweets, crisps, etc as fast food (bye bye cupcake place........ I will miss you and you will miss the vast amounts of cash I threw your way), AND avoiding ordering burgers, wings, chicken tenders, etc in restaurants.

I work in a VERY male dominated office, and have also gotten a bunch of the men to do this challenge too - they hate/love me for it right now!

That is awesome Becca!! The weekend is going to be the hardest for me. We can do this!:tongue:
  • cnford
    Options
    I am not had any McDonalds fastfood in 3 weeks but I did go to Cookout and get me a hotdog on Monday. It was good too. I have not had any soft drinks but two and they was diet... So that's a big change for me. I am really trying to get the hang of this weigh loss thing. I seem to be losing inches which is good but as far as lbs I have only lost 3lbs in 3 weeks. So the process is slow, but I am really up for the challenge.. My goal is to lose 30lbs by April 12th:wink: Lets keep eachother motivated....
  • Meria312
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • carramel0705
    carramel0705 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm up for this challenge
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Gave it up 17 months ago. Good luck to you.

WOW!! Awesome!! So far so good.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Everyone is doing pretty good. If there is anyone who is not please check in so we can help you. This is not about perfection, just building a habit so we can get off the fast food addiction.

Are you prepared for the weekend? Keep up the good work and keep checking in!! Happy Friday!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I am not had any McDonalds fastfood in 3 weeks but I did go to Cookout and get me a hotdog on Monday. It was good too. I have not had any soft drinks but two and they was diet... So that's a big change for me. I am really trying to get the hang of this weigh loss thing. I seem to be losing inches which is good but as far as lbs I have only lost 3lbs in 3 weeks. So the process is slow, but I am really up for the challenge.. My goal is to lose 30lbs by April 12th:wink: Lets keep eachother motivated....

3 pounds lost is wonderful dear!! What is this 'but 3 pounds coming from"? Don't compare yourself to others and unrealistic things like the biggest loser, etc. 3 pounds lost is better than 3 pounds gained.

Keep up the good work!! Welcome to group! and good luck on 30 pound goal by April 12th!
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! I can't post my results until the day actually ends because I have been known to go to a drive-thru at 11:30pm. Have a fantastic weekend!

Days no fast Food = 2
    Days left = 27
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    No fast food so far...
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! I can't post my results until the day actually ends because I have been known to go to a drive-thru at 11:30pm. Have a fantastic weekend!

Days no fast Food = 2
    Days left = 27

I am the same way that is why I wait until the next day also or when I know I am not going back out :) Good job!!
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    HeY everyone. I have been doing this before actually reading and wanting to join this challenge but today I was out with not food so I stopped at lees and got a oven roasted chicken breast and no skin. so i would like to join but started counting tomorrow if I could.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    HeY everyone. I have been doing this before actually reading and wanting to join this challenge but today I was out with not food so I stopped at lees and got a oven roasted chicken breast and no skin. so i would like to join but started counting tomorrow if I could.

You are in Tan!! Welcome!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I really had fought the urge to get fast food tonight. Friday night is a ususal fast food night for me. I did have a payday but I am still going to count this as a no FF day! YAY!! When I went to grocery store the smell of fried chicken wings were calling my name but I resisted.

How is everyone else doing?
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I really had fought the urge to get fast food tonight. Friday night is a ususal fast food night for me. I did have a payday but I am still going to count this as a no FF day! YAY!! When I went to grocery store the smell of fried chicken wings were calling my name but I resisted.

Great job in fighting the temptation Mollie. As long as I don't eat out, I do great. For me, this is like a "no eating out challenge". As I mentioned before, I look at eating out as a treat so I go for high fat items.

Days no fast Food = 3
    Days left = 26
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    3 days so far with no fast food!

My coworkers wanted to eat out for lunch today at work. They went to McDonald's/Taco Bell. They asked me if I wanted anything and I said no! Usually I would have said yes but I didn't! Instead, I ate my sandwich from home. =)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    3 days so far with no fast food!

My coworkers wanted to eat out for lunch today at work. They went to McDonald's/Taco Bell. They asked me if I wanted anything and I said no! Usually I would have said yes but I didn't! Instead, I ate my sandwich from home. =)

Excellent!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Great job in fighting the temptation Mollie. As long as I don't eat out, I do great. For me, this is like a "no eating out challenge". As I mentioned before, I look at eating out as a treat so I go for high fat items.

Days no fast Food = 3
    Days left = 26

Thanks! It is getting easier. I just pre planned my day today so I going to do it today too!!