Options

Replies

• Nerelda
    Options
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Dear underwriters,

Just give the stupid mortgage already. If you thought I was a credit risk in the first place, then you would have said so at prequal. Ugh!!
  • Mythel
    Mythel Posts: 72
    Options
    Dear underwriters,

Just give the stupid mortgage already. If you thought I was a credit risk in the first place, then you would have said so at prequal. Ugh!!

Waiting is torture. Good luck!
  • sandlerlover
    sandlerlover Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Dear Mom,

Please don't be sad I'm moving. Please be happy that I have found a man that wants me and my son and we are starting a life together!

Dear Sister,

I'm on the verge of tears thinking that you are moving to TN tomorrow and I didn't find out until today and that was only because it was on facebook. I love you more than words and I'll miss you dearly. I'm happy for you and good luck!

Dear Son,

I love when you say you love me too much! : D

-Sincerly Sandler <3er
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Dear Frank,
    Where were you yesterday? Thursday was payday - right?
    We miss you so much.
    Joey will explain further when he pays you a visit today.

I am looking forward to seeing you....:angry:

I used to work with a Frank! Ugh!
    he gets around....at least you're not married to a "Frank".
  • jennilovesryan
    Options
    dear murphy the american bulldog,

dance central has not come out with a dog version yet, but good job shakin' it anyway.

love,

me
  • grimmaster1983
    Options
    Dear Buster The Dog..

i understand you love to throw my socks around and chew on all my clothing.. but please at least wait until ive taken them off, my toes are still in them...
  • andreacord
    Options
    Dear Patience,

I'd love it if you expanded for today, since you've been holding out on me all week. I'd like to have a nice long workout without getting bored.

Love, Me
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Dear Macy, (my wonderful dog)

I know it's totally awesome and fun when I'm on the ground, but when I'm doing crunches please do not lick me to death. I am down there to work out, not to be molested. I love playing with you on the floor, but when I'm on my back, it's not play time. Please go find one of the kids to bug and tell them to stay out of here as well.

Love, mom
  • czechmate823
    czechmate823 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ashley -- the note to Aiden, OMG, that was so lovely it brought tears to my eyes! Those are all the things I should be saying to my son, thank you for helping me come up with the right way to phrase it. Beautiful! (and I hope Aiden DOES get a baby sister or brother from you and his dad!!)
  • seoid
    seoid Posts: 151
    Options
    Dear MPF friends:

You are trying to "lose" weight, not "loose" weight.

Best regards,
    Jim

*snort*
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Dear Whiners,

Shut up.
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    Dear sweet 95 pound supervisor who brought 2 dozen donuts today:

Thank you so much - that was so sweet of you! I love walking by them and drooling and glaring with envy at those who devour them. I will stay strong and not eat one - but it won't be easy. Thanks for making me test my will power today!

Oh and the chocolate frosted ones with the window you can see through even with the box closed - nice touch.

Yours Truly,

Leona B
  • Karkle14
    Options
    Dear dogs,

I exercise for me...not so that my arms and legs can become a delicious salty temptation for you.

STOP TRYING TO GIVE ME A DOG BATH...I promise I'll shower when I'm done.

Me
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Dear my soulmate,
    Stop playing hide and seek already. No, it's not funny. Just cause I'm laughing doesn't mean it's funny. Ok so, some days it's funny :P
    Just can't be mad at you
    -Kimmy
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Dear Dogs,

Please don't use me as a pillow when I'm trying to do my crunches. Just because I'm on the floor doesn't mean I'm at your disposal.

Thanks!!
    [/quote]

This is what my dogs does and when i do push ups he thingks he needs ot nuzzle into my neck. Although cute very annoying
  • jennmartin82
    Options
    Dear Cat,

I realize it is EXTREMELY interesting that I am on the exercise bike but that doesn't mean you can try to rub on my feet while I'm going 15mph. Accidents happen my furry friend. Leave me alone!

hahahahahaha!!!!
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Dear MFP Members,
    A pound of muscle does not weigh more than a pound of fat. They both weigh a pound.
    Regards,
    reolliemama
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Dear Aiden, (my boyfriends 7 year old son)

Thank you for telling me that you think I'm beautiful no matter how much weight I lose. You're an amazing kid and you don't even know it. You have such a kind and loving heart. You see the world as a big place full of adventure and fast cars, I envy you sometimes, but I enjoy seeing you so excited when you learn something new. You're polite, responsible, chivalrous, intelligent, and most of all, you're special to me. I know you want a brother or a sister out of your dad and I, but truthfully, I am perfectly happy to only have you. I may not be your biological mom, but I'll come as close as I can. I love you Aiden.

Rawr (means I love you in dinosaur),
    Your Ashley

Ohhhhh....so sweet! He is blessed to have you in his life. This has been a great post to read the responses to.
  • danibabs
    danibabs Posts: 298 Member
    Options

Dear Dogs,

Please don't use me as a pillow when I'm trying to do my crunches. Just because I'm on the floor doesn't mean I'm at your disposal.

Thanks!!

Lol my dog stands over my face and stares at me while I do crunches.