Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

651055 Posts: 32
    Options
    bump - am 5 Ft 4 and weigh 66 kilo and wanna be 55 (not sue what that is in lbs exactly)
  • Runthismom
    Options
    I am 4'10" and aiming for 100-105, as I have a very, very small frame. I am 152 now (down 4 since Jan 1st!)

It's been tough, my metabolism has been in hibernation mode for about 3 years thanks to some meds for a condition...but I am off and since I went off I am FINALLY starting to lose rather than gain!
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and currently at 128lbs. Hoping to weigh 112lbs this summer, my old high school weight.
  • Love_Cat
    Options
    I'm actually 5'5, but I'm aiming for 120. :)
  • Runthismom
    Options
    I am 5'2 and a half, I take all I can get, and I have dieted plenty of times before. I can never seem to get under 125lbs though. I have been as low as 128lbs 5 times and right now I am at my heaviest at 143. No matter how much I exercised and worked out and watched what I ate I could not get down any further. I think once you hit a certain point the like for me 128 , it looks healthy on u and you will be healthy there. I just wouldnt stress getting down too low, because muscle weighs more then fat. Even though I was 128 everyone thought I was around 120 or 115. So my goal is 125lbs, also when I did my research 128 is the avg weight for 5'3 so I would be fine with that.

You are totally right!! A goal weight is great, but if it is less than your body's Ideal weight...it ain't gonna happen....know what I mean? My body might not let me get back to 100-105 now that I am in my 30's...it was no problem to maintain 12 years ago...but my body has changed, and my hormones are waaay different now than they were even 5 years ago. Keep in mind that you can be "skinny fat" meaning that you have no muscle tone, or not enough for your body to look healthy. Being 10 pounds or more over your "goal" weight is not bad as long as most of it is muscle. I would be fine with 125 if I was toned, and strong.

Good luck!
  • shadowjacy
    Options
    Well my name is Jackie!! And I am 5'1 and i weigh 166 and my goal is 130!!
  • Ittee
    Ittee Posts: 285
    Options
    You asked for measurments or progress pics or something. Anyhow, I'm 4'11". Lost 19 lbs. This is what 111 looks like on me right now. My measurements are 34, 28, 35.5. I was doing weight/strength training until a few months ago when an unrelated injury forced me to stop. I think your goal weight should change as you get closer to the original one and work on what looks good for your body type. It's what I'm playing around with (I had a goal of 115 originally).

236-1.jpg

183.jpg
  • snowflowr82
    snowflowr82 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2" with a goal of 120-125lbs ; ) almost 1/3 of the way there can't wait!!! I'm going to be 30 in September so i plan on being there by then for sure!!! feel free to add me as a friend on here if anyone wants... :)
  • stablesong
    Options
    I am 4'10" and aiming for 100-105, as I have a very, very small frame. I am 152 now (down 4 since Jan 1st!)

It's been tough, my metabolism has been in hibernation mode for about 3 years thanks to some meds for a condition...but I am off and since I went off I am FINALLY starting to lose rather than gain!
    I have a super small frame as well! I definitely have some fat to burn but generally, my frame is teeny-tiny!
  • leahneedstobethin
    Options
    I am 5'1" and weigh 140. I want to be 120 and even lower. I think 115 is good for our height. I have always weighed 105 to 115 until I hit 47 years old and ruptured my disks in my back, that kept me from any exercise for about 2 years.
  • CupofJen
    Options
    I am 5'3" and as of 01/01/2012 was 168lbs. Getting ready to weigh in tomorrow am, but as of last weigh in have lost only 2lbs. I would like to weigh about 130. I think it's not too low of a weight for my frame, and that I still look healthy - not skinny. I don't want to be skinny - just look healthy and firm. Just turned 39... so i'd like to be at my goal weight by next Jan... just in time for the big 40!! I have finally decided to loose my weight the old fashioned way... eating less,eating smart AND working out... to be consistent!!!! wow... i think I feel better now... good luck to everyone! Feel free to friend me as well. :flowerforyou:
  • Kate_321
    Kate_321 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 currently weigh 149lbs. Aiming for 125-130lbs initially. Will see how I feel when I get down to there as to whether I want to go lower. Want to feel more comfortable in my clothes and not like the 'short dumpy' one!
    Anyone feel free to add me, as seems we all have similar goals!!
  • twinsmake3
    twinsmake3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2.5" and am aiming for 115lbs....which is how much I weighed when I met DH. Started on MFP when I was 134ish.
  • bunniehops
    bunniehops Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5ft 2in and at 219lb right now so long way to go.. any other shorties have 80lb + to lose?? please add me need some support right now with such a long journey ahead :happy:
  • Seaver3409
    Options
    I'm 5'3" @141lbs. goal is to get to 130 while building muscle. 2-weeks in and I already feel better. weight is moving slow but my goal is to look really great in a "mother of bride" dress for my daughters Aruba wedding in November.
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft 1 on a good day
    I started at 195 lbs, currently 148 lbs (been stuck for a while .. darn planteaus), first goal weight is 135 lbs, and ultimately i want to be 115-120 lbs. I like to share my journey with others, so you can check out my transformation pictures so far if you'd like. Here is a link to my myfitnesspal blog.:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/twinmama1987
  • sweetcakes61
    sweetcakes61 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" weighing in at 182. My goal is 140. I definitely have a long way to go as well. I hope the best for you in this weight loss journey as well.
  • misszed
    misszed Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and currently weigh 137lbs. I want to get down to 115lbs. I think it's realistic.
  • lucysgrammy
    Options
    that's me!! just joined the other day. I'm almost 5 ' , weigh 148 and would like to lose 25lbs.

16781747.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 hoping to hit 130 by end of July. Currently at 166 also :) x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!