Dear...

Options

Replies

• skarr28
    Options
    Dear co-worker with the tendency to go into frenemy-zone with anyone,

I've been in this industry for 6 years. I know my s**t. I got this. Blaming "the new people (me)" for your laziness and mistakes isn't working as planned. My hard work, work ethic, and positive attitude is getting me noticed and paying off. So jump on board already, work with me, and let's be friends. :flowerforyou:

Dear guy at work with the penchant for spontaneously breaking out into song at random moments,

Notice me already. Thanks.

Skarr
  • sunnmuun
    sunnmuun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Dear Mom,
    So glad you stayed with me while recovering from surgery. BTW, that noise you heard "outside" that night? That was me not following the "no sex while family members in the house" rule.
    Glad you're better.

Love, Me
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Dear Me,
    STOP GOING OVER!
  • drowninginatowel
    Options
    Dear Food,

I love you :blushing:

Love Always,
    Drowning_in_a_towel

16042967.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • trishoida
    Options
    Dear some of Fiance (Nick)'s friends,

You not only make it uncomfortable for me, but Nick as well, when you ignore when I initiate conversations, times we can get together, etc. With your inappropriate language and rude behavior you are only isolated yourselves more from us. I refuse to be the reason that Nick doesn't hang out with you. Nick doesn't hang out with you because of your behavior. He's upset because you call him a '*kitten*' when he can't make it out when he's working. You nag and nag. He stresses that he has to work more than ever to pay for our wedding in June. Then you make a sarcastic remark, WE all got to work and pay bills, knowing that I have been unemployed for quite awhile. I use to try to befriend you. I put an effort forward but there is no use anymore. All of my friends have been more than welcoming towards Nick and I wish that you would be the same. It's unfortunate but we're lucky, that we have the friends that we do, and that we don't have to deal with you.

If you find your manners, please feel free to stop by anytime.

Trish
  • mrskesler
    mrskesler Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Dear MPF friends:

You are trying to "lose" weight, not "loose" weight.

Best regards,
    Jim

God forbid someone makes a spelling mistake on your watch huh? Troll.

I'm with Jim on this one... It drives me nuts
  • lwalters5
    lwalters5 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Dear skinny siblings and my father,

I'm so glad that every time I go to have a meal you guys are there with all of your bread, ice cream, cheese, chips, and any other thing I have. I'm glad that you all think it is so hilarious that I can't eat any of that stuff. I'm glad that it is your goal in life to buy my favourite fattening foods to parade in front of me. I bet it is going to feel really good when it all goes bad too. Because I still haven't eaten any of it, have I?

Love, the daughter that didn't get the good metabolism

Dear best friends in Chicago,
    I love and miss you guys. I really appreciate all of your support. One day I'll be hot enough to want to go out with you guys again without making awkward comments about how fat I am.

Love, me.

Dear sister who is using MFP for school,
    One meal a day is not going to work. Running 10 minutes once a week does not constitute working out hard. Your nutrition prof will not be impressed.

Love, the sister who knows her ****.

Love this thread also.
  • crazybeautifulkittie
    Options
    Dear,
    Supposed "friends" always counting on me to pay for your dinner or mouching off of me. That's not cool. Yes I like to be nice and I know I have a job. But being petty about who ate what and how much is so high school. The recession hits everyone and just because I do not complain does not make me wealthy. I don't complain because I'm too freaking tired all the time from working Time to hit the control alt delete button on you.
    Good luck. - Me

Dear Ladies (and gentleman) with self esteem issues,
    We all have them. Look yourself in the mirror tonight and instead of focusing on what's not so up to your standards, tell yourself "Hey Good-looking". And yes, its hard to fight an enemy who has outposts in your head. But kick self-doubt out and welcome in some self-esteem. Because of regardless of what we change about ourselves or what's going on around us, confidence is always in style.
    XOXO- Me
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Dear Best Friend,

I love you no matter what, but you are the one who wanted to get your boobs done. So when you want to run with me and complain that it hurts, what else do you expect me to say other than "I told ya so."

Sincerely,

Olivia
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    dear teenage stepdaughters,

Sorry I am eons older than you, twice (and maybe even 3) times your sizes and can still whoop your lazy butts in Just Dance 1,2, and 3, as well as any aerobic workout we put on :) Being old doesnt mean archaic nor rythmically challenged but I do appreciate the self esteem boost when your weezing next to me and wondering what it will take to make me stop.

Love,

Your evil stepmom :)
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Dear fat...
    If you're not going to vacate my hips, into my boobs then GTFO!

Dearest boyfriend...
    I love you with all my heart, but for the love of all that's holy make me feel sexy and touch me every once in a while. I work full time, I cook fabulous meals, I clean and wash your laundry...try a little tenderness, man!

Dear Me...
    One of these days, you're going to realize that there's more to life than being in a house alone, but with someone at the same time. That you don't have to take your partner's weekend drunkfests/partying by himself any longer. I know you're tired of seeing him kill himself slowly with alcohol and smokes. Eventually, you're going to want a family, to get married and have kids. Please make sure you take care of yourself for a change before the aformentioned things happen.

Love always,
    Leata
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Dear new MFP members with less than 3 posts.

Being hungry during the day does not mean you've entered "starvation mode." Tummy growls are normal.

That is all.

-Chris
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    Dear Taco Bell,

You're unbelievably horrible for me. It's been a month and a half now and I know you're probably wondering where I've been. I know you miss me; always snuggling up next to you after a long night of binge drinking and partying. You were always open for me. While my taste buds will always appreciate your long steady commitment, my mid-section does not feel the same. It'll be a long time before you and I will meet again but please try to understand. It's something I must do!

My sincerest apologies,

#6 Steak, No tomatoes and a raspberry tea lover <3
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Dear Almost Teenage Daughter,

Please stop being so demanding and mean. You know I am on my own and your dad doesn't help me much and I struggle for everything we have. I'm really sorry that you didn't have milk for your cereal this morning, but you didn't have to lash out at me about it. I will pick up some milk on my way home tonight...

P.S. I wish I had said this to you this morning instead of yelling back at you. :cry:
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Dear Shaun T,

What does the T stand for ? What are you hiding? Everyone else uses there name (ex;Jillian Micheals)..lol

Thanx
  • JAM7791
    JAM7791 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Dear coworker who called me thunder thighs last week- I just watched you shovel ramen noodles in your mouth at rapid speed, while I ate my deliciously healthy yogurt. How's your dress fitting today? Ps- you have some broth on your chin.
  • landay
    landay Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Dear house -

Please, for once, clean yourself.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Dear 72 year old man I am opening an account for,

My eyes are up here. And they are quite beautiful.

Many thanks,

Morgan
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    Dear house -

Please, for once, clean yourself.

YES!!
  • bergsangel
    Options
    Dear my son's teacher (bad grammar),

I would appreciate in the future if you would refuse to let children with pink eye stay at school. I am on my 3rd day off and my baby just contracted it from her Kindergarten brother. Also, since we are both teachers, I was wondering if you wanted to gift me some of your sick leave now to make up for it. See, I know your kids are grown, but I have 3 school-aged children and will definitely now run out before the end of the year!

Dear all girls with 6 packs (0r whatever),

Unless you have had 3 babies, please do not tell me how I too can have a six pack. Even though I am thinner than before I was pregnant, all this skin is mine unless I pay to have it chopped. P.S. Can u come watch my kids while I recover? F U!!