IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Days NO fast foods = 3
    Days under calories = 3

exercise.png

weight.png
  • ncast139
    Options
    Ok so I'm a little late to start this but count me in........btw I'm surrounded by fast food restaurants where I work spool this will be interesting. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
  • jjedrey
    jjedrey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will as well! I went no fast food in January...ate one of my grandpas McDonald's fries like halfway through and spit it back out *ugh tasted gross!* My biggest weakness are Jimmy John's Turkey subs...but they're under 400 calories so I don't count them lol

You're right, Jimmy John's shouldn't count! The great thing about JJ's is you can go to their website and take like a Turkey sub, click to remove the mayo, click add something else, and see how the calorie/fat/carb totals change. You can get a decent sub at JJ's and it's still healthy and filling. And it is far, far better than Subway. Just because it's prepared and delivered quickly I don't think it should qualify as "fast food". Enjoy your Jimmy John's!
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I messed up today and had pizza. However, I'm still going to press on.

Days no fast Food = 3
    Days w/fast food = 1
    Days left = 25
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I messed up today and had pizza. However, I'm still going to press on.

Days no fast Food = 3
    Days w/fast food = 1
    Days left = 25

That is fine dear!! 3 to 1 is an excellent ratio. I really fought urges today to go by several places. They were not fast food but no on plan. I declined invites because the food was just as fattening as fast foods. Rib tips in Chicago are at fast food places. We can pick up rib tips like picking up chicken from KFC. So I knew the pot luck would have rib tips and fried chicken so I went home and had my delicious turkey necks!!

I had a piece of pie and a candy bar but I just can't call that fast foods. and since I was over my calories I went ahead and did a exercise DVD to make sure I came under my calories today :) I was also fighting urges to binge. So today I did good fighting several urges. Now that I have made it thru Friday night and Saturday, Sunday should be uneventual. Sunday's are usually pretty good.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Days NO fast foods = 4
    Days under calories = 4

exercise.png

weight.png
  • prettylyzard
    prettylyzard Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan!
  • Taymay75
    Options

Rib tips in Chicago are at fast food places. We can pick up rib tips like picking up chicken from KFC. So I knew the pot luck would have rib tips and fried chicken so I went home and had my delicious turkey necks!!

Mollie, I was born and raised in Chicago and believe me I know about the rib tips. Man! if I was living there now, it would be more of a struggle because the food is so good. Rib tips, White Castle, Pepe's, pizza, Harold's Chicken, Lawrence Shrimp House..just to name a few.

Good for you on walking away. Unfortunately, the pizza was brought into the house. I have to work on being stronger. I can't expect others in the house not to eat out just because I can't.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Rib tips in Chicago are at fast food places. We can pick up rib tips like picking up chicken from KFC. So I knew the pot luck would have rib tips and fried chicken so I went home and had my delicious turkey necks!!

Mollie, I was born and raised in Chicago and believe me I know about the rib tips. Man! if I was living there now, it would be more of a struggle because the food is so good. Rib tips, White Castle, Pepe's, pizza, Harold's Chicken, Lawrence Shrimp House..just to name a few.

Good for you on walking away. Unfortunately, the pizza was brought into the house. I have to work on being stronger. I can't expect others in the house not to eat out just because I can't.
    Thanks! what I do for work is make sure I have some healthier version or food I can eat when they are eating fast foods and sweets for breakfast.

Well on to week 2! Have a good week eveyrone!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Was not under calories today. (not over much)
    I resisted going to KFC today. I was going to get grilled chicken but decided no go because they may have not had the grill and usually when they don't have grill I will take original recipe.

Days NO fast foods = 5
    Days under calories = 4

exercise.png

weight.png

[/quote]
  • Taymay75
    Options
    Days no fast Food = 4
    Days w/fast food = 1
    Days left = 24
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I still haven't had any Taco Bell this month. Yay me. Believe me I'm craving it though.
  • MustangMac
    Options
    You can count me in!
  • granni87
    granni87 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am totally in on this ... !!!
  • taylurmde
    Options
    Count me in!!!!!!
  • kaikoi47
    kaikoi47 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'M IN! what do i do about cafe (college) food?
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I still haven't had any Taco Bell this month. Yay me. Believe me I'm craving it though.
    Awesome Sabrina!
  • granni87
    granni87 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    2 days down 0 fast food 23 to go I was late starting. !! :blushing:
  • Taymay75
    Options
    Someone came into the house with some Wendy's. I was tempted to get some fries, but I just walked away.

Days no fast Food = 5
    Days w/fast food = 1
    Days left = 23
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Good job Ladies!!