Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• panzshaw
    Options
    I'm 51 years old and currently 145. I'm trying to get to 125. this is a great topic. great to see others like me. I'm also curious to know how everyone is doing this? (ie, exercise, calorie counting, etc.)
  • jpaulino2
    jpaulino2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot and a 1/2 and 133. Being short kind of sucks when the weight shows so easily on you. I'm aiming for somewhere around 110-115. Would love to add anyone with similar goals! Or actually anyone for that matter haha
  • rmrhodes25
    rmrhodes25 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 4'10 114lbs my goal is 105lbs
  • teachmond
    Options
    I just wanted to add feel free to add me as a friend. =)
  • rmrhodes25
    rmrhodes25 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love how the shorties go for the tall handsome men! I am 4'10 and my husband is 6'1.
    Im 4' 11" and my fiancee is 6'2'' I find it totally unfair to look at what he can eat and I can eat. He also likes to eat out but stays a healthy weight. UGH!

I hear ya! I'm 4'11" as well and my husband is 6'2"! He could stand to lose a little weight and was adamant that he would never diet but since I started MFP he has actually been tracking what he eats too.
    Congrats on your engagement! Make sure you wear crazy high heels to the wedding!
  • Runthismom
    Options
    Im 4' 11" and my fiancee is 6'2'' I find it totally unfair to look at what he can eat and I can eat. He also likes to eat out but stays a healthy weight. UGH!

OMG!! Yeah- my BF is the same way. Punk. He is about 6 foot ish...and weights like 160 (skinny as a rail) and can eat whatever, whenever he wants and have to work at gaining weight. I was 135 when we met and rather quickly went to 145. But he is slowly coming around to my way of eating...whole wheat pastas, more veggies, 2% milk rather than whole...I am so glad the he is being supportive.
  • mamaof4boyz
    Options
    I am 5' and February 14, 2011 I weighed 160lbs. By the end of June I was down to 118 !!! My husband had an accident in July and I didn't work out again and over Christmas I hit 140 and said NO WAY !!! So started again January 9 this year and have lost 12 pounds again. I felt so fabulous last summer I never want to go back !!! Good luck on your journey !! And have fun !!!
  • muggs1090
    muggs1090 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft and would like to loose about 40lbs

weight.png
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hi! :o) 5'1 here and my goal is 110lbs.
  • Abbey70
    Abbey70 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and when I started a little over a year ago I weighed 165. I am now 134. Seem to be stuck at a plateau now. I am content with that however I still continue to try and get to my goal of 125. Good luck on your journey. You will feel so much better in the end so keep it up.
  • narachal
    narachal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my goal is 130. I like to keep some curves and at around 125ish (though I have not seen that for YEARSSSSS), I start to lose them. I guess you have to take your individual body shape in mind.
  • heppeaad
    heppeaad Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 at 177 my goal is to be 135 by Aug 5th that a little less than 2lb per week oh and plus im 40...so hopefully i can stick with it
  • LauraLaine
    Options
    I'm new too and am loving all these replies to this post! I'm 5' even and weigh 187lbs. I am looking to be 125lbs. No time limit...so long as it actually happens and I'm not just dragging it out for years and years...just want to be healthier and feel like myself again and recognize myself in mirror! Thanks for posting this topic! Would love any friends...I have none yet.
  • SieggieSieg
    Options
    I AM:

between 5' 3" and 5' 4"
    51 yrs old
    Starting Weight 158
    Current weight 148
    1st Goal Weight remains 145
    2nd Goal Weight 140
    3rd Goal Weight 135
    Ultimate goal and the weight my doctor would like to see me at is 130.

I think this thread is brilliant and would love to friend any one who has similar goals as I do. This is not because I don't want to encourage everyone but I have found when you're similar in weight and goals it's a better recipe for success.
  • brandysilvers
    brandysilvers Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2' and I am currently 110 but I want to be 105.
  • brandneweyesnd
    Options
    me too :-)
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' even, and currntly 139. I want to be at 125 by Summer, and hopefully down to the 110-115 range by the end of the year! That's really where I feel I look and FEEL the best. Before I got pregnant with my last son, I was at just over 105lbs.
    Of course, now we're in a city where most people will spend their day in their swim suit on the beach ;), so I'd like to be one of those too! I'd also like to be strong enough to try water skiing!!! :D
  • shellyt1
    shellyt1 Posts: 119
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 1/2 and started this at 138 and wanting to go to 120 maybe 115 by summer.
  • mamalade1
    Options
    I'm just shy of five feet & would like to weigh between 100 and 105. I'm around 113 now. The smallest I've ever been is 90 lbs, and that was too small.
  • FaithHopeTrust
    FaithHopeTrust Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft2 and my goal is 90lbs :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!