Options

Replies

• MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    hot,hot, hot!! :smokin:
    110711164122_wonder.jpg

110411193004.jpg

Now that's a real women right there! Keep up the magnificent transformation and :drinker: :drinker: to you!!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    :blushing: Thank GG and Msqt.
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Omg! Y'all are brave. . . Maybe at the end of summer lol but I'm not near ready for this lol
  • Pooterly
    Pooterly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get a bikini this summer! I have always worn one pieces or stuff that hid my body because it was not worthy of a bikini. I am going to work hard with my diet and exercise!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    IMAG0005-1.jpg

Not there yet... But closer than i have ever been before! :happy:
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Everyone is so beautiful! Very inspiring!!!

Just took mine a few weeks ago <3

d50df76adc9e.jpg

I love your stomach! :) Great job on your weight loss!
  • veepie
    veepie Posts: 103
    Options
    Don't think I could evere wear a bikini...soooo many stretch marks and saggy skin from having a 10lb baby :( x
  • SLT01
    SLT01 Posts: 58
    Options
    Can't wait til I can get into one, I will by next summer though. If I work hard enough to lose 50 pounds by summer I might get a nice one piece, instead of the swim dresses I usually wear!! Just need to get the confidence to wear it..
  • miss_sarcastic
    Options
    Can't believe I'm doing this. I don't own a bikini. I've never, in 22 years, owned a bikini...not even when I was a nice size 6/8. I thought I was a whale then, of course, lol. Sigh. I will buy a bikini by the end of the year!

uhgu.jpg[
  • natika33
    natika33 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow Everyone! You all look great!

This page is totally inspirational. I might even get up the courage to buy a bikini myself this coming summer. If I do, I'll post that pic then.

Aside from the weight issues, I had a bad bikini experience that made me switch to dark body-covering one pieces. I post it because someone might find it funny.

Years ago while sailing, I wore a vintage 1970s bikini which had a dark chocolate background with lots of closely spaced pink and yellow flowers. At one point, we passed a boat full of teenage boys who started whooping and hollering and waving madly at us which of course made me feel like I must be looking amazingly sexy.

Hours later, we returned to dock and I separated from my family to go use the facilities. On my way back to the boat, my sister started gesturing emphatically and came running towards me in a panic. Apparently, from a distance, all the colours of the bikini blended together and matched my skin tone! Everyone all day long had thought I was naked!!!!

(>_<)'
  • poponastick302
    poponastick302 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I'm doing this, lol! I know it's not a bikini but it's the closest I'm going to get for a while. Hehe!

14xpa41.jpg

EDIT: Sigh. No idea how to post pics.

Edit edit: SUCCESS!
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Don't think I've ever owned or worn a bikini, remember as a kid I had a green all in one costume with Minnie Mouse on the front, wore it til it eventually went see-through and I had to throw it away :(

Well done for all of you who have posted your pics, you look great :)
  • taramaureen
    taramaureen Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'll get back to this one day *sigh* Before I got knocked up with my second:

4795_209883495365_559405365_7513209_5854980_n.jpg
  • mzpharrell
    mzpharrell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    hot,hot, hot!! :smokin:
    110711164122_wonder.jpg

110411193004.jpg

Now that's a real women right there! Keep up the magnificent transformation and :drinker: :drinker: to you!!

Work it!!!
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    IMAG0005-1.jpg

Not there yet... But closer than i have ever been before! :happy:

You look SO awesome!
    PS. I LOVE your suit
    PSS. I WANT your bathroom! :D
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Bump. Love this thread! Love women OWNING their bodies! :smile:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    going bikini shopping tonight :)
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    bump....great pics ladies!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Bump for more motivation.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot to take pics :( I would take pics at work.. but err.. I lack any underwear (HEY... don't judge me man!!! ):bigsmile: