I'm obsessed with egg roll wrappers!

Options

Replies

• Tuffjourney
    Options
    crab rangoons - You can use either cream cheese(light) or use a laughing cow and then add either crab or even a shrimp.
    Bake em and yum!!!!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Baked Egg Rolls

Apple PIe

I'm trying both of these this weekend!
  • sizzlinoverthefat
    sizzlinoverthefat Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    BUMP...I need to check into these recipes when I get home.

bump:drinker:
  • sizzlinoverthefat
    sizzlinoverthefat Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, I remember having leftover wrappers in the freezer. Pulled them out and sprayed with cooking spray and sprinkled with mixture of splenda and cinnamin.. was most excellent!
  • sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Eggroll wrappers and wonton wrappes are two different types of wraps. Wonton wrappers can be used to bake, fry, boil, or steam. The eggroll wrappers are usually only good for frying. The eggroll wrappers are usually found in the frozen section. The wonton wrappers are usually only refrigerated.
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    bump
  • blp1
    blp1 Posts: 80
    Options
    Awesome ideas!! Can't wait to try!
  • chanson104
    Options
    bump
  • sparkdoc
    sparkdoc Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    bump
  • purediamond
    Options
    im so excited to try all theses ideas.. I think now that i have new cooking ideas I will feel like im not depriving myself of anything :)
  • november03
    november03 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    bump
  • hunnyspice
    hunnyspice Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great ideas!!! Keep 'em coming.:love:
  • asofterversion
    Options
    Awesome ideas! What does "bump" mean?
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    bump....I'm always eating tortillas! I need to branch out lol
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    I'm with ya! I like to put mine in muffin tins, and then fill them with different things, and bake. My favorite right now is the egg cup: http://healthyeatinginabusylife.blogspot.com/2011/11/breakfast-egg-cups.html

my boys (husband and son) would love these! thanks
  • GINAvsGINA
    GINAvsGINA Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • bracellet
    Options
    how do I get this recipe
  • bracellet
    Options
    how do I get this recipe
  • claudiandw
    claudiandw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    how do I get this recipe

Taco Cupcakes
    1 lb ground beef
    1 packet taco seasoning
    2/3 cup water
    1 can black beans, drained
    2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
    36 wonton wrappers
    your favorite taco toppings - salsa, cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, etc
    cooking spray

Preheat oven to 375.

Brown the meat in a skillet and drain off fat (I use a collander). Return the meat to the skillet; add the taco seasoning, water and black beans. Mix and simmer for 5-10 minutes, until water is absorbed.

Spray 18 regular muffin pan cups with cooking spray. Place one wonton wrapper in each muffin cup. Divide half of the taco meat between muffin cups. Sprinkle half of the cheese over the cupcakes. Repeat layers - wonton, taco meat and cheese. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly. Top with your favorite taco toppings.

NSfcC.jpg

Lasagna Cupcakes

1 cup marinara sauce
    3/4 pound ground beef
    12 wonton wrappers
    8 ounces shredded mozzarella
    3 ounces Parmesan cheese
    4 ounces Ricotta cheese
    (optional) basil for garnish

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.

Brown beef and season with salt and pepper. Drain.

Cut wonton wrappers into circle shapes using a biscuit cutter or using the top of a drinking glass. You can cut several at a time.

Reserve 6 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and 6 tablespoon mozzarella for the top of you cupcakes. Start layering your lasagna cupcakes. Begin with a wonton wrapper and press it into the bottom of each muffin tin. Sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese, Ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Top with a little meat and marinara sauce. Use around 1-2 teaspoons of all the ingredients depending on your personal preference.

Repeat layers ending with marinara sauce. Top with reserved Parmesan and mozzarella cheese.

Bake for 18-20 minutes or until edges are brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. To remove use a knife to loosen the edges then pop each lasagna out.

Garnish with basil and serve.

RqMMm.jpg
  • SWilland
    SWilland Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Just picked up a pack today :) Pumped to try out some of these great ideas.