Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Confessions....

JStarnes
JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
I used to be on a "mommy board" and we had a thread that was all about confessing things you knew were wrong (like sleeping on your tummY) but you did anyway :wink: it's fun to see who else is doing the same things as you....

So, I'll start.....

I confess I had a gaint salad today and drowned it in ranch :blushing:
I confess I'll be doing extra extra cardio tonight to pay for it.

Replies

• TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    I confess I had 2 hotdogs and fries for lunch on Saturday, then chinese food for dinner. I haven't indulged myself like that in a couple of months and it was good, but I felt bad afterwards. Today I worked extra hard in the gym and have been on my best behavior with my meals. Planning to take a long walk after dinner tonight.
  • strawberry25shortcake
    strawberry25shortcake Posts: 183 Member
    Hey...why is it bad to sleep on your tummy? Well, no matter how bad it is- it is the most comfortable position to sleep in...so- whatever:laugh:

Confessions...hm...:
    1. I should be studying Earth Science and completing my lab exercise, but I am surfing the net instead
    2. I had an apple, although it makes my stomach hurt, bloated and causes constipation (in my case). Darn! I think it's because I love apples so much!
    3. I said I would stop chewing gum, but I'm on my second pack today already. Oh well.
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    I just ate a cookie :frown:
  • FletcherChic
    FletcherChic Posts: 158
    i confess....i ate a handful of grapes on saturday :grumble: ....not the biggest sin in the world but it definitely wasn't one of my better days for food choices!....btw - i love confessions! i feel my redemption already!!!!
  • Luludog1
    Luludog1 Posts: 119
    :blushing: I had 6 hot wings and half a basket of onion wings at a the winking lizard on Sunday...chased by 4 big beers....OMG I worked my butt off at the gym today for that one. :blushing:
  • TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    i confess....i ate a handful of grapes on saturday :grumble: ....not the biggest sin in the world but it definitely wasn't one of my better days for food choices!....btw - i love confessions! i feel my redemption already!!!!

Please tell me why grapes are bad? Are you on a special diet?
  • Luludog1
    Luludog1 Posts: 119

I was hoping someone would ask that!
  • tabchanges

Yeah seriously, because I chow down on grapes all day! haha
  • rbeglen
    rbeglen Posts: 37
    I confess that I drink way too much soda for someone who is trying to be healthy. It's worse than those damn cigs to kick!!:wink:
  • rbeglen
    Do you see that gut of mine? I call it soda gut....lol
  • rbeglen
    I used to be on a "mommy board" and we had a thread that was all about confessing things you knew were wrong (like sleeping on your tummY) but you did anyway :wink: it's fun to see who else is doing the same things as you....

So, I'll start.....

I confess I had a gaint salad today and drowned it in ranch :blushing:
    I confess I'll be doing extra extra cardio tonight to pay for it.

Do you mean baby sleeping on the tummy??My son refuses to sleep any other way...Guilty as charged..hehe
  • I confess to wine tasting on saturday.. followed by a steak and baked potato.. followed by ice cream!!! oh Lord it was good :flowerforyou:
  • rowie
    rowie Posts: 75
    i confess that i have been planning to start running for about a week now, and havn't been able to make myself get out there and DO IT! :grumble:

I confess that not only did i indulge in cake and ice cream for a party, but then had some for a snack the next day so it "wouldn't get old and go to waste":noway: . It's amazing the things we can convince ourselves of to satisfy a craving!:blushing:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    I confess.
    This weekend up at a friends trailer, I had ribs, steak, asparagus, and beer.
    Kept away from potatoes and bread.
    Then apple/caramel pie was dam good, so I had to have a piece of that.

Breakfast had leftover meats, eggs, toast and some potatoes.

I went for 2 walks last night and walk/jog today with LOTS of water.

True confession:
    I'm still a smoker.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    i confess that i only ran 2 of my 5 miles (i walked the last 3). :sad: however, i'll make up for it by eating super healthy. :smile:

i confess that saturday i had a costco polish dog and a churro. SO good but i had to work so hard to burn it off. lol
  • tabchanges
    Is anyone ever going to confess as to why grapes are bad? :angry:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    I confess that at a bar-b-cue yesterday I ate some Snickers salad. They shouldn't even call that stuff salad!! But it's sooooo good! Only a small spoonful though :love:

And, yes, 'fess up about the grapes!! Yeah, they have a lot of sugar, but they are good for you!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    I confess that I might be a little obsessed with peanut butter cups!

I confess that I should be looking for a job and I'm not!

I also confess that I might have an exercise obsession! :blushing:

I guess I have to confess to this too then. I exercise so I can eat those peanut butter cups! :laugh:
  • CarolTempleton
    CarolTempleton Posts: 244 Member
    I confess I had a wendys cookie dough twister and it was good, but I already exercised it off . Its nice to indulge once in awhile.
  • frankborelli
    frankborelli Posts: 218 Member
    I confess that I had a swiss bacon cheeseburger for lunch with a side of onion rings. It was SO good...

I confess that - no matter my focus on healthy living - I still enjoy my occasional cigars...