This is why we lift weights ladies!

Options

Replies

• AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Wowza! Is that program free or is it going to start asking for money if I try it out? I want to start weights but I'm not sure how to go about it and I'm afraid of hurting myself. It sounds so effective though!
    Focus on the core lifts. Higher a well knowledgeable trainer and stay away from machines... for the most part.
  • mrsgroove
    Options
    Dang Girl! You look FAB! My belly looks alot like your before pic and i'm glad to know there is hope! Okay, i'm sold now. going to get to work ASAP!!!!!!!!!!
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting to my goal then doing some major weight training to improve what I have! way to go! this is great inspiration!

You don't have to wait to reach your goal, start lifting now

I do for about half of my workout now. just plan on hitting it even harder afterwards!
  • Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I heartily agree with using a trainer to work on core strength and more. Mine has taught me so many things to do with weights, and I can safely do what she has 'spotted' me on during my solo sessions. I would never have believe I could do all these things if she hadn't shown me I was capable. My body toning has gotten to muscles I didn't even know I had!
  • delsey2007
    delsey2007 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    <---- jealous!!!

And I'm sold!!!
  • WandaVonDunajew
    WandaVonDunajew Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! I'm gonna go check that out!
  • pickulz76
    Options
    Fab!!!! Will try it out too !
  • CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    What an amazing difference for 7lb loss! It just goes to show how measurements are so much more useful than the number on the scale! You look like you have lost way more than 7lb! Well done you!!!
    *runs off to take measurements and start weight lifting programme* :bigsmile:
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    BLOWN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!! *jaw dropped*

That is unbelievable!
  • willisda
    willisda Posts: 2,251 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! Bump!
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say that you look amazing!!!
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    that lady is awesome!!!
  • KateB1982
    KateB1982 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow....bump!
  • bluefever
    bluefever Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting to my goal then doing some major weight training to improve what I have! way to go! this is great inspiration!

You don't have to wait to reach your goal, start lifting now

Why wait. IF you start lifing, you see your results in half the time. You don't have to see the muscle to work it.
  • bluefever
    Options
    Wowza! Is that program free or is it going to start asking for money if I try it out? I want to start weights but I'm not sure how to go about it and I'm afraid of hurting myself. It sounds so effective though!

Its free.
  • bluefever
    Options
    Well done! That is seriously inspiring.

May I ask how much of a calorie deficit you're on?

I'm not really sure.
  • _Shelley_
    Options
    Going to try this out!!! Thank you! I loooove lifting
  • minibusx
    Options
    wow u luk fab xx x well done x
  • natalieg0307
    natalieg0307 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrat's! You look amazing. Went to the site. I will definitely give it a shot. I'll have to make some modifications (arthritis, bad knees and don't have all the equipment), but I will definitely do what I can.

Again......great job!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    You look great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!