"Making Out" at the YMCA..... kinda creepy.

Options

Replies

• karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    lol.. 16-17 years old.. sounds about right.
  • kayleen_longworth
    kayleen_longworth Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    And people wonder why there is so many teen pregnancies and kids dressing like they do nowadays. There is no respect for themselves or for others. Reality TV is so horrible these days. They think that is the real world and don't see how it is so wrong. Jersey Shore, The Real World, Teen Mom, all of it is so wrong and doesn't portray anything like it really is. There is no morals or work ethic in this new generation. They think everything will be handed to them and that mommy and daddy will help them out of any mess and give them anything they ask for. Certainly wasn't how I was raised.
  • buckystars
    buckystars Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Ewwwww. Just ew. Like, the last thing I'm thinking of when I'm sweating and starting to smell funny is wanting to make out with someone, especially multiple someones.

There is something wrong with kids today.
  • durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    No, that's not normal but a group of weirdos doing what outcast creepers do.
    I am raising 5 kids - 2 teens, and NO WAY is that behavior typical.
    My son is like me. If anybody so much as looked at my girl the wrong way, he was cruising for a major bruising.
    That has not changed with the crowd my kids hang with.

But every generations has the loser group; the world need ditch diggers and dishwashers too....

Oh thank you for this! I have 8 yo twin daughters. I am already worried about the teenage years. I do not need to add things to my list to worry about!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    My son is like me. If anybody so much as looked at my girl the wrong way, he was cruising for a major bruising.

But every generations has the loser group; the world need ditch diggers and dishwashers too....

Oh thank you for this! I have 8 yo twin daughters. I am already worried about the teenage years. I do not need to add things to my list to worry about!
    People are much too fast to attach lasciviousness to teens as though that's normal.
    It's NOT.
    Parents raising kids right won't find them at the YMCA spreading herpes with the creepers.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options

People are much too fast to attach lasciviousness to teens as though that's normal.
    It's NOT.
    Parents raising kids right won't find them at the YMCA spreading herpes with the creepers.
    That job as a high school guidance counselor didn't work out, did it?
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

It's NOT.

19764-mad.jpg
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    eww gross lol
  • MaximalLife
    Options

It's NOT.
    That job as a high school guidance counselor didn't work out, did it?
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I would not last a day, but all we can do is take care of our own.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Not surprised, especially since that news report about how they're funneling booze into their anuses and using vodka soaked tampons to get a quicker buzz
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Kids these days...

Back in my day we used to share needles and meth in elementary school but never commit such lascivious acts.
  • papa3x
    papa3x Posts: 286
    Options
    Not surprised, especially since that news report about how they're funneling booze into their anuses and using vodka soaked tampons to get a quicker buzz

whhaaaaa???????
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    When I read it, I thought it was cute how the young kids were making out and basically being teenagers. Till I read about switching partners...they went from cute teenagers to filthy *kitten* in a mili second :(
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    When I read it, I thought it was cute how the young kids were making out and basically being teenagers. Till I read about switching partners...they went from cute teenagers to filthy *kitten* in a mili second :(

"Filthy *kitten*"? Just because someone's lifestyle choices do not match your own does not give you an excuse to judge.
  • taunto
    Options
    Ya know what, i just read my remark and I agree. Filthy *kitten* was a harsh term. What would you like me to use? adventurers?

Edit: I'm sorry my post sounded sarcastic but I truly am at a loss of words. I'm only 28 and have had my share of adventure but this is kinda rediculous. Good thing that (like somebody explained) not all kids are doing this and this gives me hope.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options

You know what we used to say about girls like that when I was a teenager?

Let's date them!!
  • taunto
    Options
    like i said, I have had my share of fun. Alot of guys have had them "easy girls" but you seriously are telling tht you would openly share that girl with your friend out in public and pass her along like a bong?

This topic reminded me another incident:

I used to play World of warcraft and one of the way we used to communicate during arena matches was via skype. All of a sudden one of the other players mother started yelling at him for playing so much wow. He (a 18 years old guy) told his moter "f&ck off mom".

The biggest surprise for me in that conversation was that the mother didnt just unplugged his computer right then and there. At the very least they should done something like this.
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options

whhaaaaa???????

My sentiment exactly?!!?!?! Booze enemas??? REALLY! Wow... just wow....
  • MaximalLife
    Options
    like i said, I have had my share of fun. Alot of guys have had them "easy girls" but you seriously are telling tht you would openly share that girl with your friend out in public and pass her along like a bong?

This topic reminded me another incident:

I used to play World of warcraft and one of the way we used to communicate during arena matches was via skype. All of a sudden one of the other players mother started yelling at him for playing so much wow. He (a 18 years old guy) told his moter "f&ck off mom".

The biggest surprise for me in that conversation was that the mother didnt just unplugged his computer right then and there. At the very least they should done something like this.
    Any of my kids talk back - POW!

It's like 1950 in this house. And all 5 of my kids are fit, making good grades and hanging with winners.

As for this issue of teen sex, my 17 year old and his gf are always getting all smooth in each other, so I did not raise prudes, but he's not passing her around like a trey of cannolis either.

That's just a line people should know not to cross. It sounds all sexy until body parts start rotting off.