That Moment When...

Options

Replies

• Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    That moment when you don't freak out over a 'someone posted new photos of you' notification on facebook because you're afraid people will see how fat you are.

Yes!
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    That moment in the shower when you can easily shave your legs (and other places we need not mention) WITHOUT needing to inhale deeply before moving your tummy to the side so you can bend over all the while gasping for air and feeling the pressure in the back of your eyeballs as if they are about to shoot out of your face??!!.. Yeah, I'm there!!! :bigsmile:
  • CharityPearce
    Options
    That moment when I realized I had jogged almost half of my "walk"!

That moment when I had to drag out the "skinny box" - and some of the stuff inside fit!

Yay!
  • ninerschick
    ninerschick Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That moment when you get on the scale and u hit one of your goal weights :wink:
    That moment when you hear people talking about you and not in a bad way saying (dang she look good i wounder how she is doing it) :love:
  • heleflump
    Options
    You realise you haven't had to lie down on the floor - hold your breath til you're blue in the face and use a coathanger to pull the zip on your jeans up! And those same jeans are now really comfy and baggy on you and you can sit down in them without them cutting you in half and stopping the blood going round your body!!! :laugh:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    That moment when you cross the finish line of your first marathon.
  • Koketa0510
    Options
    the moment at exercise class when you realize that suddenly your underwear is too big and slipping down into your sweatpants while you are working out!

lol lol. I know what you mean :laugh:
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    The moment you see those 2 little lines on the test telling you you are pregnant!!! Best feeling ever, and I fully believe it was due to losing 40lbs!
  • dizzydi1968
    Options
    That moment when I realised that I have a collarbone
  • lyndall5311
    lyndall5311 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    that moment when I realised I've lost how much my daughter weighs.

My bra's now need to be done up on a tighter clip and my boobs are bigger than my tummy. :happy:
  • Macrocarpa
    Macrocarpa Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    that moment when I realised I've lost how much my daughter weighs.

Seconded. I lost a whole human being.
  • Macrocarpa
    Macrocarpa Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    * exercise became a highlight of the day

* lying in bed, my belly is lower than chest level, and I can feel the abs under the flab

* my leg muscles tense and move under the skin

* belts become too long, not too short

* there are frequent double-takes from people who haven't seen me for a while

* 5km becomes a 'short' run

* people describe me as 'fit'
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    that moment when I realised I didn't hate my legs anymore!

Also, when you want to go out for a run/exercise because you can't sit still!
  • stormtrooper73
    Options
    that moment when you think..im going to have to buy new clothes
  • jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    When you are not embarassed about your body anymore

When people say you are 'an inspiration'

When you realise your body is what you make it

When people who see you everyday in your 'mummy' clothes look stunned when you scrub up so well :-)
  • Lorianny
    Options
    That moment when you look down and see the other half of your body!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    That moment when you: are no longer the "new" person at the gym! You are in a daily routine and people expect to see you and you see new faces coming in!
  • JonoK
    JonoK Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Some one hugs you and says how skinny you're getting! : D

Love this one too!!
  • rc630
    rc630 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    That moment when you can wear your mom's vintage leather boots because they finally fit over your calves
  • JonoK
    JonoK Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    That moment when you don't freak out over a 'someone posted new photos of you' notification on facebook because you're afraid people will see how fat you are.

Yes!

Love this one!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!