Replies

• pokeypeep
    Options
    I'll let you know when I get there! haha

This!!! lol
  • ady8e80
    ady8e80 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    A coworker makes his way from the other side of the store to introduce himself to the "new" employee and ends up congratulating you on your weight-loss instead!! MADE MY DAY!
  • KJLIII
    KJLIII Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    bump - I've got to read this one AGAIN ! ! Motivating ! ! :)
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    That moment when someone I don't even know comes up to me at church and says I inspired them to lsoe 20 pounds.

That moment when I (who used to be invisible) turned every head in the room and had guys tripping over themselves to help me even though I'm still heavier now than I normallly ever was
  • ElzbthStths
    ElzbthStths Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    When the skinny armed little boys at the gym, are staring at this 53 yr old mom, because with the weights she's lifting, HER arms are showing WAY more cut than HIS little arms!

LOL!
  • juliebunz
    juliebunz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That moment when you realize that u need to stop buying new clothes because they never fit the next month! ( I've made many donations to the salvation army and goodwill!)
  • joanneonline
    Options
    When your kids hug you and their arms go all the way around you :heart:
  • davecreed
    davecreed Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    when people stop asking "do you work out"...it changes to..."how much do you work out"...lol
  • carissaharkins
    carissaharkins Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That moment when you notice....that you are absolutely beatufiul and that killing yourself for the past few months was finally worth it. That moment when you are so full of pride and so proud that you could scream.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    *SIGH* Haven't had one of these moments in a while. I sure do hope the scales start moving again soon. :frown:
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    When your skinny jeans are baggy.
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    ...you made it to the top of the stairs without your inhaler. :)
  • JoAnn73
    JoAnn73 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    That moment when... You get out the shower and you are able to wrap yourself with a regular size bath towel!
  • demikel
    Options
    That moment when...

Someone asks YOU for advice on how to get started!
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    That moment when the chick that gave you her fat clothes is offended a few months later when you offer her yours...
  • JoAnn73
    Options
    That moment when you can cross your legs under your desk at work!!!
  • carramel0705
    carramel0705 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    you get out of the shower and can wrap the towel all the way around you.
  • carramel0705
    carramel0705 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    That moment when... You get out the shower and you are able to wrap yourself with a regular size bath towel!

Happened to me Sunday with a beach towel !
  • JoAnn73
    Options
    That moment when ppl start telling that you dont need to lose anymore weight!! HA
  • michellebd1980
    Options
    The moment when you feel the burn of every workout but you're okay with it because it means you're building your muscle mass and you're okay with that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!