• FluffnStuff
    FluffnStuff Posts: 387
    Options
    Ohhh I am feeling like an old lady!
    :huh:
  • rinalynn
    rinalynn Posts: 87
    Options
    Had such a bad day yesturday, my sons birthday didn't go off by much but I ate icecream cake. I haven't had that is about 7 months and it made me sick. So I guess I won't eat that again, doing Chalean today was a bit harder then on the my normal days. Back on track today and feeling better.

Does anyone else feel sick when you eat something you haven't had in awhile? I love that because that means my tastes have changed to healthy only.lol:wink:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Rinalynn, OH YES!!!! That happens to me if I eat something greasy or indulge in too much ice cream, etc. I feel the same way, I am happy my body does not want to accept the junk!! :laugh:

What's wrong Brile??

Cant wait for another round of Lean tomorrow morning!! :drinker: Have a great evening!!! :flowerforyou:
  • FluffnStuff
    Options

What's wrong Brile??

I think my year long stress is finally catching up to me OR I could be working out too much (nahh...it's good) OR I may not be eating enough. :laugh:

Or all of the above.... I'm feelin like an ol' lady who had no bones (as my daughter would say)....
  • rinalynn
    Options
    BRILE you may have to take a rest. and just do a light workout. I think the P90X and Chalean are tough on the body, I was getting a bit burned out myself I was doing Chalean and then running one day then P90X Plyo or Kenpo X and ridding my bike another and after awhile I was so tired. Could have been not eating enough, right now I am just doing 1 1/2 hours of cardio a day to give myself a bit of a break. I do push ups everyday and squats on my squat machine but no heavy weights. I am also thinking my pants may loosen up a bit again.

Hope you are feeling better.:flowerforyou:
  • FluffnStuff
    Options
    Thanks!

:flowerforyou:
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! This is my last week in doing the Burn phase! I am now doing my CE workout in the morning and treadmill at night it's much easier!
  • purple120
    purple120 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm back, I hadn't posted in a few days. Fell off the wagon real bad so I'm starting the push phase again. It all started when one of my aunts compared me to my sister, she called my sister the thin one and me the fat one. She also told me I had such a round face. I know she didn't mean anything by it, but boy did it throw me on a downard tail spin. My husband gives me a lot of encouragement but really it has to do with how I feel about myself.

Well that was last week. Yesterday I did push phase one and struggled to lift the same weight I did last week, what a few days off can do. I'm also cleaning up my eating, going back to do my P90X eating plan because that was so easy to follow, just count your protiens, carbs, fat etc. Today's my rest day, but I'm doing Kenpo to get some calorie burn, once I get my turbo jam back from my daughter I'll start doing that instead.

Hope you have a great work :heart:
  • rinalynn
    Options
    I am sorry! :flowerforyou: I have a friend who does that to me at times she says things like why do I a hurt so much when I do this and you are like you are and you don't hurt she thinks because I am heavier then her she should be able to do more then meI showed her my before and 30 days after pictures she was like okay if you say so, it can really mess with my head. I have now learned to say thank you very nicely and she gives me a weird look. Glad you are back on track, you can do it. :flowerforyou:
  • FluffnStuff
    Options
    YAY Purple you are back, I was wondering where you went!
    I think a lot of people don't grasp how damaging some of the stuff they say really is.

I am glad you are back.

Side note.... Flaming Cheetos are of the devil! HAHA! :grumble: I caved, but didn't eat the whole little bag.....but enough to feel :sick: about it. :blushing:
  • alf1163
    Options
    Second round of lean 1 this morning. I also did ab burner. Anyone else on the Lean phase? I love it!!!! It is tough!!! But I love it!! :laugh: :laugh: Tricep push ups, yikes!! :noway: I can only do 4 good ones on my toes, the rest on my knees. I want to be able to do at least ten on my toes by the time I finish this phase. :drinker:

Krav Maga kickboxing tomorrow...

Have a great evening! :flowerforyou:
  • 515TeachNRun
    515TeachNRun Posts: 6,391 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Haven't been posting for a few days. I completed Lean 1, Week 4 yesterday. I went for a run this morning but it was so hot and humid, I did some walking. Just miserable! :noway:

I've been in classes for the past week and a half and today's was LONG, so I've taken the evening to veg out. Thinkin' I'll run downstairs and do Burn It Off or Burn Intervals though.

Keep up the good work everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • mpf1118
    mpf1118 Posts: 28
    Options
    Wow, I just ordered mine the other day, how funny!!! I would love to join!! And it's so great to hear all of the positives about the program - I'll ck in later next week with my progress!!! YAHOOOOO

I have been doing slim n 6 but needed more....:happy:
  • alf1163
    Options
    Wow, I just ordered mine the other day, how funny!!! I would love to join!! And it's so great to hear all of the positives about the program - I'll ck in later next week with my progress!!! YAHOOOOO

I have been doing slim n 6 but needed more....:happy:

That is great!! You will love it!! Feel free to post any questions when you get the program. :flowerforyou:
  • purple120
    Options
    Glad to see newbies, welcome you'll love the program.

It's Push day 2 today love this phase with the added weight and lower reps the time just flys. I'll do a run afterward. I wish I could run outside but I need to have the restroom close by, something about running that gets my stomach going (sorry too much information) I have a lot of energy today, did Kenpo X and ARX yesterday. I also had good eating yesterday, trying to up my protien and lower my carbs (I also eat alot of processed carbs, so I'm cutting out on that).

Have a great workout and better eating :heart:
  • purple120
    Options
    Those of you that are getting close to finishing up the program, are you going to continue or start another program. I'm curious to find out what everyone else is doing.
  • jamie77
    jamie77 Posts: 101
    Options
    Those of you that are getting close to finishing up the program, are you going to continue or start another program. I'm curious to find out what everyone else is doing.

I was very close, but started having problems with my back. I have now been told that I have a ruptured disc and no more working out for a while. No lifting anything over 10 lbs. :cry: I have another doctor appt tomorrow to try to find out what the recovery plan is, so we'll see.

I'm so bummed. I had finally gotten down to my pre thyroid surgery weight (it took eight months). I guess I will just have to start over with ChaLean when I can. Good luck everyone!
  • FluffnStuff
    Options

I won't be done for a bit, but I am planning on doing a round of P90X with my fiance when he gets home from deployment. Then of course another round of ChaLEAN! I hope to invest in Insanity, but I'll have to see.

Jamie- I am so sorry you are injured!
    I hope you can do SOME kind of workout, even if it's not using weights.
    Maybe Turbo Jam or Hip Hop abs would be ok.
  • purple120
    Options
    WOW Jaime sorry to hear that, I hope you recover quickly. Keep us posted with your progress, and take care of yourself.
  • alf1163
    Options
    Jamie, I am sorry about your injury. That is my worst nightmare!! How did it happen? Do you know? I hope you recuperate soon.

When I finish the lean phase I will do the maintenance one, not sure if that is what its called. And then we will see. I don't think I will do another round CE back to back. Maybe in the future. I really want to try P90X or Cathe STS. I've heard it is really good. I definitely do not want to lose the strength and muscle shape I have gained doing CE.

Take care! :flowerforyou: