ChaLeaners Unite!!

Options
alf1163
alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
Hello!!! I will be starting ChaLean Extreme tomorrow! :drinker: It is a 90 day program consisting of three phases, Burn phase, Push phase and Lean Phase. Each one is 30 days long. If you would like more info you can visit www.teambeachbody.com I know some of you will be starting this program soon or have started it recently. Let's unite and support each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's with me??? Annette :flowerforyou:

Replies

• alf1163
    Options
    Hello!!! I will be starting ChaLean Extreme tomorrow! :drinker: It is a 90 day program consisting of three phases, Burn phase, Push phase and Lean Phase. Each one is 30 days long. If you would like more info you can visit www.teambeachbody.com I know some of you will be starting this program soon or have started it recently. Let's unite and support each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's with me??? Annette :flowerforyou:
  • duffyzmom
    duffyzmom Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I am with you! My DVD arrives today although I'm not sure when I'll be able to start. But I'm united nevertheless:drinker:
  • megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options
    I'm ordering mine on Friday...I can't wait!!! I'd love to join! :flowerforyou:
  • jamie77
    jamie77 Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm in! I just started the Push phase and I am loving this program!!!
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I just started last week. :flowerforyou:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Love to see all of the ChaLeaners getting started!!! It's an awesome program and I'm sure you will see awesome results! :bigsmile: Make sure to take your before pictures and measurements!

Jess
  • rintin88
    rintin88 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i'm in too! i'm in my second week of the burn phase...so far so good!
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am on the last phase of Chalean Extreme. Its really a great program. I plan to start another rotation in May!

Steph
  • adnama
    adnama Posts: 34
    Options
    Thanks for starting the post Annette!!!

I am on day4, and I love it! It's not the usual repetitive and boring routines I've seen in the past. On last nights cardio/ab work out I burned 600+ calories!! I was SO excited about that. I'm in it to win it! :bigsmile:
  • 515TeachNRun
    515TeachNRun Posts: 6,353 Member
    Options
    Ordered mine last night; I'm in as soon I can get started!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Ordered mine last night; I'm in as soon I can get started!

Yay!! I'm glad you're going to be doing it also! :bigsmile:
  • alf1163
    Options
    Yeah!!!! I can't wait to start!! I am all set for tomorrow morning. I took my measurements and my pictures. I wore exercise shorts that are a little tight on me so I am hoping by the end of the burn phase they are a little loser. I am going to weigh in tomorrow morning but I am not going to worry too much about my weight right now. My main goal is to lose inches, especially around my waist, and get stronger!!

What can I expect from the first burn circuit? Were you guys very sore? Are you doing other form of cardio on the same days that you lift? I am planning on running on one of my rest days and just taking one day off from any exercise.

Annette :flowerforyou:
  • blueyed_blond
    blueyed_blond Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm in the first week of the Burn Phase...today was the second circuit. I am SORE. I was shaking throughout and afterward......

But I LOVE it. :heart:

I'm doing the "couch to 5k" program instead of the cardio dvds but i did do the ab burner afterwards...and my stomach is killing today!

I'm worried i won't be able to walk tomorrow.....or move my arms....or sit......

:tongue:

31345.png

Summer 2009 WILL Be Different!

[/url]
  • alf1163
    Options
    You are scaring me :laugh: :laugh:

I am also going to skip some of the cardio workouts for some running. I want to start training for a half marathon in Nov and I need some extra time for that. But I was really looking forward to the cardio intervals :grumble: Any suggestions?

I will post tomorrow and let you know how my first workout went!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    :smile:

I LOVE CE !!!!!! I am restarting the Lean Phase ( 3rd Phase ) due to getting a cortisone shot in my wrist and could not lift for a few days ! But the changes are amazing ! She Rocks and Her program Rocks !!! You will love it :)
  • adnama
    adnama Posts: 34
    Options
    I missed my first workout today. I had a sleep study done last night, and I am SO tired. I didn't want to drag for the rest of the week, so I'm just going to get my well needed rest. I was pretty upset about not doing it, but I know it's best. I'll be back on track tomorrow!:yawn:

I also posted a picture of my current weight as motivation!
  • lilkit7342002
    lilkit7342002 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, I'm on my third week of Burn and I love this program
  • megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm ordering mine tomorrow and can't wait to join in! I have a question....did you order the regular or Deluxe version? And are you happy with your choice? I've been doing Turbo Jam for a year now and I love it so much I've gradually ordered all of the DVD's in that series. I'm wondering if I should get the Deluxe or if the regular version will be plenty to start with.
    Thanks!
    Megan
  • jamie77
    jamie77 Posts: 101
    Options
    Yeah!!!! I can't wait to start!! I am all set for tomorrow morning. I took my measurements and my pictures. I wore exercise shorts that are a little tight on me so I am hoping by the end of the burn phase they are a little loser. I am going to weigh in tomorrow morning but I am not going to worry too much about my weight right now. My main goal is to lose inches, especially around my waist, and get stronger!!

What can I expect from the first burn circuit? Were you guys very sore? Are you doing other form of cardio on the same days that you lift? I am planning on running on one of my rest days and just taking one day off from any exercise.

Annette :flowerforyou:

Oh yes, you will be sore, especially if you really push yourself to lift heavier.
    I haven't taken any before pictures (just because I didn't want to see the reality of it). I only dropped one pound through the first phase, but all of my clothes are way too big after just 30 days. When I started, I could only do 8 lb bicep curls and I'm now up to 15 lbs. I couldn't even do one push up on my toes, but I'm now up to 10. You will definitely get stronger and lose inches. My boyfriend said to me the other day (I will forgive him since he's a guy and was trying to compliment) "baby, the difference in your legs is amazing, they aren't squishy anymore". Uh, thanks I think....:huh:
  • alf1163
    Options
    jamie 77, LOL men try their best to say the right things but they are not always successful:noway: :laugh: :laugh: He meant well, you know that...

First day!!!! Burn circuit 1!!! It was fun. I was dripping in sweat!! I underestimated the weights on most exercises of course. I will see how I feel tomorrow :noway: I am planning on running tomorrow on my "rest" day, probably on the treadmill. We are expecting rain the next 3 days, finally!! Pretty dry here in San Antonio.

Have a great day!!!!! :flowerforyou: