ChaLeaners Unite!!

Options

Replies

• christy559
    christy559 Posts: 105
    Options
    Hi ChaLeaners...

Just wanted to check in and tell you how inspiring you are.
    I got a tracking notice for my dvd shipment, should arrive by Monday or Tuesday next week.

I went online to look for a managable set of weights...came across a set called SportBlock by PowerBlock...http://www.PowerBlock.com) that are sold on Amazon.com...is anyone familiar??

Have a great run/wo everyone and an excellent weekend!
  • 515TeachNRun
    515TeachNRun Posts: 6,388 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I did burn intervals today for the first time. Loved it!!! Just got home from a 5 mile run, and now I'm on my way to do abs.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful, active weekend.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hi!! End of week 3 today. I did burn 3, extreme abs and burn intervals. Yikes!!!! Crazy!!! :noway: But I feel great!!! "Rest" tomorrow, I might do recharge or biggest loser yoga dvd. I borrowed it from the library and I have not tried it yet.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    Well I decided to go back to the Lean Phase, missed some workouts so just going to start over week one on Lean Phase... man what a great workout ;) then I did 30 min of cardio on the wii fit fitness coach and actually burned more calories doing that than CE... :) But I think the combo of them both is going to bring great results ;)
  • alf1163
    Options
    Well I decided to go back to the Lean Phase, missed some workouts so just going to start over week one on Lean Phase... man what a great workout ;) then I did 30 min of cardio on the wii fit fitness coach and actually burned more calories doing that than CE... :) But I think the combo of them both is going to bring great results ;)

Hi!!! You are on another one of my threads, 40+Club. Welcome!!! How is the wii fit fitness coach? What kind of exercises do you do? I am looking forward to moving on to the push phase and see what it is all about. Oh, and congrats on your weight loss!!!! :drinker: :drinker: Read your post on the 40+club. :flowerforyou:
  • blueyed_blond
    blueyed_blond Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    started week 3.....I swear I see a difference already! :tongue:

Hope you're all doing well! :drinker:

31345.png

Summer 2009 WILL Be Different!

[/url]
  • 515TeachNRun
    Options
    Started week two. Did Burn One yesterday, ran 3 miles this morning, and did Burn It Off tonight. (I was busy all day Sunday, so did not try Burn It Off or Recharge as I had originally planned. But, went to church, helped DD with a school project. cleaned out the fridge, and did nursery duty at church Sunday night)

I'm finding the more I do, the more I like this program. I've been upping my weights and I can feel the difference. I really like the Burn Intervals. Great workout!
  • alf1163
    Options
    Good morning ChaLeaners!!!! :drinker: :drinker: The start of week 4!!!!! I did burn 1 and ab burner today. I increased my weights on most of the exercises. On some of them I reached failure at the 10th rep. My arms still feel heavy. I stopped by Sears yesterday to look at the Bowflex weights. They are great!!!! I just dont like the price :laugh: :laugh: I am going to monitor their sales very closely and see if they go on sale. I really need heavier weights for my leg exercises, 25/30lbs but I want these weights soooooooo bad :grumble:

Have a great day!!! :flowerforyou:
  • 515TeachNRun
    Options
    No Burn yesterday, so I did it today. Burn Three is scheduled for tomorrow. That will make back to back so I hope that is okay. Long run scheduled for Saturday, as well as lawn mowing and a softball game for DD so I won't have time on Saturday or I would do Burn It Off or Burn Intervals.

What is everyone else up to?
  • alf1163
    Options
    Hello! I'm on the 4th wk of the burn phase. I did burn 2 and extreme abs this morning. I was going to do burn it off but felt I did not have the energy to do it. I did about 30 mins on the stationary bike instead. I am planning on doing burn 3 on Monday and start the push phase on Wed until Sun May 17. I will take a week off since I am going to Vegas with my husband until the 21st. I will start back up as soon as I come back. How is the push phase? I am looking forward to it. I am going to watch the videos this weekend if I have time. Have a great day!!! :flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    Options
    Where is everybody??? I did burn it off and extreme abs this morning. Good workout, too bad I don't burn that many calories. :grumble: I am running tomorrow so no CX tomorrow. On Monday I do bun 3, last time!!!! :drinker: Have a great weekend!! And Happy Mother's Day to those of you who have children!! :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    Happy Saturday !!! Well Monday I start my 2nd week of the LEAN PHASE !!!!! I just bought brand new shorts... of course took the tags off... then got them out yesterday to wear them... FALLING Off.. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in a good way... so I washed them in hot hot water, dried them for about an hour or more on high heat, slipped those babies on and they are still falling off LMAO !!!

Oh well :) that's a good thing right :)

Alf... I ended up getting the bowflex select techs right from bow flex. I still have the link and the code for 20 % off if you are interested :) Just send me a PM with your email address and I'll send it to you :)

Well by the end of this month I'll be done with CE... I was trying to decide what to do next and I'm going to move onto p90x !!!!! Here we go LOL...

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

Happy Mother's Day to everyone :):flowerforyou:
  • 515TeachNRun
    Options
    Hi all! Eleven mile run this morning, so no CE for me :happy:

Congrats on the too-big shorts :flowerforyou: Enjoy P90X. I did a round of it from Sept. to Dec. It is good; lots of pull-ups and push-ups!!!

Alf: Hope you had a good run!
  • alf1163
    Options
    Good morning!!! I did burn 3, ab burner and fat blaster this morning. :drinker: It is the end of week 4 for me. :drinker: I have a dilemma and I hope you help me make a decision. Taking a poll. :laugh: I am going on vacation next week, to Vegas, with my husband and I am not planning on working out.

1. Should I start the push phase on Wed (P2Fri, P3 Sun) and then continue with push week 2 when I come back?
    2. Or same as above and repeat week 1 when I come back?
    3. Or do another week of the burn phase this week and start push when I come back?

Looking forward to hearing from you! Have a great day!! :flowerforyou:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    OK, ChaLeaners... I'm back!! Started round #2 today!! Burn Circuit #1 and LOVE it! Had great results my 1st round, ready to do it again! :drinker:

Oh, and I love my BowFlex. I used the same coupon (HAPPYBIRTHDAY20) when I ordered them for 20% off and free shipping. YAY! :drinker:
  • alf1163
    Options
    I don't think the code is working anymore. I tried it and it says invalid or incorrect. :cry: Anyone else knows how to get discount coupons? :flowerforyou:
  • 515TeachNRun
    Options
    Burn One for me today. I upped some weights again. I think next time I'm going to go up to 25 on a few of the lower body/ab exercises.

Has anyone looked at the Reebok weights at Target? They are adjustable; they will go up to 25 lbs. and are $59/weight.

Alf: I'm obviously behind you, but I think I would wait to start the next phase; maybe repeat another week of Burn? It will be good to hear the opinions of those who have gone before :wink:

Jess, lovely new pic!

I'm planning to run and do some abs in the morning.
  • duffyzmom
    duffyzmom Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I'm preparing from the all clear from my surgeon next week so that I can finally start the CX although I know that she will only increase my weight allowance to about 20 - 25 lbs and no push-ups. Has anyone done CX with the bands? I'm still considering buying the set of 3 from BeachBody before my 30 day free trial ends. We have a 2 week vacation planned for this summer and I know that I could keep up while traveling if I had the bands.
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    Good Morning.. I'm just flying by to say Hi , now off to do CE Burn Intervals ;):bigsmile: Have a GREAT DAY
  • alf1163
    Options
    Good morning! I did burn intervals this am. I love that workout. That was all I had time for this morning unfortunately. Thanks for the suggestion. So far I have one vote for ea option so I have not decided yet. I am more inclined to start push now since I can't wait to see what is all about. Good to hear from you Duffy!! Glad you are doing well.