Why are you proud of yourself today?

Options

Replies

• fearlessbetz
    fearlessbetz Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I'm almost ready for the next jean size down. They're almost falling off, and I remember when they were the tight jeans!
  • Trinketona
    Options
    Only slept 3 hours after doing and all nighter and still motivated myself to do my workout. Even though I kept yawning throughout the entire workout lol
  • Trinketona
    Options
    I'm proud of myself because for the first time in a long time I have hope and I can look at unhealthy food and feel powerful to say "your not worth it" :) And as an add on the reason I feel so hopeful is MFP.... I love this site and all the supportive people I have found here!

I couldnt agree more. MFP friends are very supportive. :happy:
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I am now really REALLY proud of myself for going for a walk, even though I didn't really feel like it. My legs were hurting from a power walk 2 days ago, but I pushed myself and I'm glad I did cos I feel so fantastic!
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have logged in for 53 days in a row :D
  • venetianz
    venetianz Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I chose an apple over a packet of crisps
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I'm still alive after walking 3.1 miles yesterday for the first time in years! I'm pretty proud of myself.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    When my alarm went off at 5 I was so tired. I reset it for 6 so I could skip the gym and get an extra hour of sleep.

10 seconds later I got up anyway and ran until my shirt was soaked.
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Today I am proud of myself because instead of sleeping in the extra 1/2 hour I could have, I actually got my butt up and worked out instead. Makes me feel really good :-)
  • alikat789
    alikat789 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for completing two sessions of Yoga yesterday,

I am proud that i deciding that my leftover pad thai supper portion yesterday was much too larger than i thought once i placed it onto my plate....so i halved the amount and placed the other portion back into the tupperware. Ate the plate and was very satisfied; my eyes were much bigger than my stomach.
  • skinny_shannon
    Options
    I only have 5 lbs to go before reaching my goal :smile:
  • garrettnicole2992
    Options
    I am proud of myself for getting up and going to the gym for the first time in AGES today (: I'm mostly proud of myself for getting back on the "bandwagon" and being serious about it for once.
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for carrying on with my exercise even though I'm still recovering from a hospital procedure and I'm coming down with a cold.
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for last night. even though it was an a bit of a "free" dayish because of a friends birthday but I still behaved and was under in calories *(even having cake!) and had a two pound loss today! and even though we have company over I went to the gym soon as I got up and had a great workout!
  • brittany082987
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because I have been consistantly right on with my calories and most days just a little under!! and i have exercised every day this week. I feel great!!!:glasses:
  • _Ren
    _Ren Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I got some much needed sleep.
  • bluezy83
    Options
    I am proud of myself for walking up 9 flights of stairs and still going to boot camp tonight...bring on the weight loss next week
    651055 Posts: 32
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because even though, I am getting sick, and spent the first 4 hrs of the day in the ER with my 3 yr old. I still got on my treadmill and jogged! It was a short one, but I still did something!

Wow - just had a look at your profile - well done on your weight loss, you look lovely !
    Keep going, what you've achieved so far is brilliant. :flowerforyou:
  • enigrebua
    enigrebua Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for losing almost a stone since Boxing Day. Some days I think progress is very slow but actually, considering I was less than 3 stone overweight to begin with, I think I'm going at a very healthy pace.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of loving myself enough to do this every day...good or bad :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!