Foods i'm Proud I've Never Eaten

Options

Replies

• DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    If you have never eaten any of these things, how did you wind up here?!?!?!?!

The things on this list don't make people fat. Eating a calorie surplus while sitting on the couch watching Power Rangers makes you fat.

Thank you..... I am well aware of the science behind it. It was sarcasm. I am sorry you did not pick up on that. However, I got VERY fat and never once watched Power Rangers or really any other shows. I was a cheerleader, competitive gymnast, on the basketball and volleyball teams. A hormonal imbalance and the fact that my insulin resistance was not picked up on by a doctor from the age of 10 to 24 is more to blame than being sedentary OR really eating too much. It was WHAT I was eating. My body doesnt process carbohydrates efficiently and stores most of them as fat, while using very little for energy. But thank you for the diagnosis, doc!

Unfortunately your sarcasm is neither witty nor clever so it is easily passed over. Here... have a flower. :flowerforyou:

Then, fortunately for YOU, it was not directed towards you. Here....... have an ice cold glass of STFU.

Wow.. issues much? Maybe you should step away from the computer... or switch to decaf.

OKAY SO I WAS LIKE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
    WHEN I SAW WHAT THAT PERSON WROTE...

i was like holy cow!

But is all seriousness... thats probably the MOST EPIC thing i have ever "HEARD" someone way to someone else...

"have a cold glass of STFU"

i almost peed laughing... now to add you
    :laugh:
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm proud to say I've never eaten one of those bowls fro KFC....with the chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy and cheese....it just looks scary. Also, everything from Burger King except for the fish sandwich, double cheeseburger, and fries. I haven't eaten there in YEARS.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options

It would appear that while you may dish out sarcasm, your sarcasm detector is done broke.

Only when delivered by repeat offenders. I have a great sense of humor, for those that are funny and not constantly belittling others. When someone decides to be a douche for no apparent reason, I really find no humor in anything they have to say.
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    black pudding
    white pudding
    organ meats
    mussles

ive genuinely eaten pretty much everything else
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    1. Hamburger Helper
    2. Big Mac and/or Whopper
    3. Double Down Chicken Sandwich from KFC
    4. Big n Tasty from DD
    5. A McDonalds breakfast
    6. Stouffer's frozen meals (other than lasagna but that was a mistake on my part)
    7. Spam

I'm sorry.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I'm proud to say I've never eaten one of those bowls fro KFC....with the chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy and cheese....it just looks scary. Also, everything from Burger King except for the fish sandwich, double cheeseburger, and fries. I haven't eaten there in YEARS.

and now I want a stinking KFC bowl....
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    If you have never eaten any of these things, how did you wind up here?!?!?!?!

The things on this list don't make people fat. Eating a calorie surplus while sitting on the couch watching Power Rangers makes you fat.

Thank you..... I am well aware of the science behind it. It was sarcasm. I am sorry you did not pick up on that. However, I got VERY fat and never once watched Power Rangers or really any other shows. I was a cheerleader, competitive gymnast, on the basketball and volleyball teams. A hormonal imbalance and the fact that my insulin resistance was not picked up on by a doctor from the age of 10 to 24 is more to blame than being sedentary OR really eating too much. It was WHAT I was eating. My body doesnt process carbohydrates efficiently and stores most of them as fat, while using very little for energy. But thank you for the diagnosis, doc!

Unfortunately your sarcasm is neither witty nor clever so it is easily passed over. Here... have a flower. :flowerforyou:

Then, fortunately for YOU, it was not directed towards you. Here....... have an ice cold glass of STFU.

a little hormonal today eh?
  • DatEpicChick
    Options

OMG KFC BOWLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i have had 2 in my life

and they were the best 2 things that have ever crossed these lips
    :smooched:
  • wave143j
    wave143j Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Food I'm proud to have never eaten.

Actually no I'm quite adventurous when it comes to food. Probably from years in F&B and I'll try anything once.
    I feel bad for people that are so closed minded about trying new things... they miss out on so much good stuff.

One thing I don't want to say on my deathbed is, "I wish I had experienced more of what life had to offer."

Well said!
  • DatEpicChick
    Options

i know... she totally just ruined my life by bringing them up hahahaha
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I have a long drive tonight. Looks like I may be indulging myself in a window or two on the way.
  • AmandaBroun
    Options
    Dudes, black pudding and haggis are tasty.
  • InnerPinup79
    Options
    If that makes you feel good and motivated then good for you! Despite the hilarious replies I'm sure you didn't mean it to come out as being better than those who have eaten it (like myself).

With that said, I am proud I never ate dog treats, even when I was dared. And I'm proud I never ate other peoples boogers......oh...and mine too.
  • chrren
    chrren Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've never had American fast food. My parents always made sure that I stayed away from it, and they've obviously been successful, because I'm probably never going near it.
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options

I looked at the US KFC menu, so different to the UK menu. UK has more variety it seems, whereas with McDonald's the US has waaaay more.
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Dudes, black pudding and haggis are tasty.

they are totally rank.

waste products do not a good meal maketh.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

i know... she totally just ruined my life by bringing them up hahahaha

dude, I'm throwing my Happy Cola Gummys on top of that bowl and gonna wash it down with a Mountain Dew slurpee while I'm on the treadmill tonight. Pow!
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options

a little hormonal today eh?

why yes, actually, thank you for your concern. I am VERY hormonal. And sick of people acting like *kitten*.

welcome to the internet :]
  • Jeyed
    Jeyed Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Bull penis.

finally, a post that's worth reading
  • istalkzombies
    istalkzombies Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Deep fried twinkies think im the only person who has gone to the State Fair multiple times and never once got a deep fried twinkie or anything from the deep fried stand for that matter.
This discussion has been closed.