Ladies, do you wear undies when working out?

Options

Replies

• idshields24
    Options
    Depends which workout pants I'm wearing....I usually change my underwear to a thong, don't want panty lines showing when I'm doing squats and deadlifts. :-)

Same here, I dont like panty lines and it always a thong....

^^^^^^^^^ This!!!!!!
  • hkmamma
    Options
    Fun friday question! I wear cotton undies. Had a hysterical incident a few weeks ago that might have turned me into a commando girl... was doing squats and my now too big undies starting sliding down inside my pants! Had to dash to the locker room and readjust. Needless to say in the trash they went. time to buy smaller ones!
  • dragonsheart84
    Options
    Yes, I wear undies when I workout. My grandma always told me that it is not polite for a lady to go without underwear outside of the shower or bed. That being said, I am glad that I workout at home. My bowflex and I get pretty personal. I couldn't imagine the idea of someone else's "stuff" being on it like that. I have two outfits that I workout in my yoga pants and shorts. I do laundry every other day just so that I have clean stuff to workout in. I also shower after every workout.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I work out at home and I usually wear girly boxer things, you know those lol, or a thong, I've no preference lol
  • angbak60
    angbak60 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yep, old cotton undies for sure. If folks see my panty lines when I'm working out, oh well.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Fun friday question! I wear cotton undies. Had a hysterical incident a few weeks ago that might have turned me into a commando girl... was doing squats and my now too big undies starting sliding down inside my pants! Had to dash to the locker room and readjust. Needless to say in the trash they went. time to buy smaller ones!

Sounds like a NSV to me!!!
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    i either wear a thong or nothing.
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    Bikini briefs or boyshorts for me. I couldn't not wear underwear to the gym. I could care less if anyone notices a pantyline- I'm there to improve myself not to pick up guys.
  • airlily
    airlily Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Umm yes I love my cotton briefs when working out!!!!

^^^ lol me too!
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    omg do people really not wear underwear when they work out?! ugh
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Ugghh... I can't even imagine if I DIDN'T?! I already rock a potent swamp *kitten*... my already snail trail remains would be a fkn slip & slide on the machines.

OMG ME TOO!!!
  • WandaVonDunajew
    WandaVonDunajew Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Always wearing cotton briefs, but I usually go commando while not working out :bigsmile:
  • aprilshowers262
    aprilshowers262 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I wear a cotton thong. Those tight lulus give double bum if I wear briefs. I must say, though, always interested when lunging. :tongue:
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thong..panty lines is a NO NO
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    My only aggravation is when women only wear underwear to the gym. :grumble:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    My only aggravation is when women only wear underwear to the gym. :grumble:

HAHAHA yes!
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    If I'm at home and working out when I get in from work, then I'll normally shove a vest top on (minus a bra) and just stick some leggings on, so I'll have undies on (although, I do live in a semi-house-share, so I kind of have to wear something at least when I'm in the living room) and if I go to the gym I'll have undies and a sports bra on as well as whatever I'm wearing over the top - Although, when I work out at home, I don't wear shoes - does anyone else wear them?
  • SLPTGE
    SLPTGE Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do not understand the point of thongs! They go up your hoo hoo and the whole time you feel uncomfortable...at least I do. I do not wear underwear in my gym clothes because my pants and shorts are made with built in "underwear" I also do not sit on benches naked. My naked butt only goes into my things. Maybe some of you ladies should try it and feel the freedom :)
  • tonihayden
    Options
    no. I wear cotton work out pants and underwear while working out i very uncomfortable to me.
  • tarahvennrdn
    tarahvennrdn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    No undies is way better. I wear work out clothes that are made for people with the same idea. Ever notice that extra lining manufacturers add to some work out pants? That little diamond of extra material? I think it's genius.