daily weigh-in club

Options

Replies

• godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    The box of Esther Price candies that I got on the 14th is keeping me from stepping on the scales.:grumble:

never heard of esther price candies. my weakness is toblerone candy bars. :)
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Hope to exercise today and maybe this will come back off by ay. As long as my cold is better I should be good to go. SInce tomorrow night is date night with hubby and I know I am going to cheat I have to be good today.

enjoy date night!
  • Grandysl
    Grandysl Posts: 189
    Options
    Hey! I am Scott. 43. I am in the military and came in above allowed body fat percentage. I have been working to loose since mid November when I was 243, I am now 224. I went up in percentage becasue of the way they calculate, but am now coming down. I check my weight every morning after my workout before I shower. Just to keep track. I only record it on here every few days. I have offical weigh-ins and tapings every 2 weeks and post the results of the weight and the taping (determines bodyfat percentage).

I dont stress for a daily fluctuation, but if going up for several days in a row I reevaluate.
  • jalysia
    Options
    yesterday: 222.0
    today: 221.1 (-0.9)

YAY!!! It's going the right direction again :-D
  • sttrinians
    sttrinians Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    156.7 oops
  • tinattinat
    tinattinat Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yesterday~191.2
    Today~ 190.8
    Less than a pound to get to the 180's. I really want to see a new number!
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    yesterday 194.4
    today: 195.4 (+1.0):grumble:
  • daisydieter
    Options
    Yesterday: 190lbs
    Today: 189lbs

Woot! I'm in the 180s again!!!!
  • cortreinhardt
    cortreinhardt Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm a weighaholic hahaha! Every day and night I weigh.. Everytime I see the scale I weigh... Bad habit but I don't get discouraged!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I am a fellow daily weigher (once in the morning, once at night). I really can't help it. I like to see how different meals affect my weight. It's fascinating to me. I only log when I've seen a consistent new number for atleast 3 days! I realize that our bodies fluctuate a ton, so I don't get down unless I see a higher number for more than a few days as well. I just try to live a better lifestyle in hopes that it helps that small gain come back off. :) Anyone in this group can feel free to add me. I love this website, it's been so helpful!

BTW, starting weight in late December: 143.6
    Starting weight on MFP January 1: 140.5
    Current weight: 129.6
    Goal weight: 120-125! Almost there!
  • synergyabc
    synergyabc Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 38 with 4 kids, most are grown and have moved out and started families of their own. They are 22 & 21, the two that are still home are 18 and 3! lol I don't know what I was thinking, but she's an amazing little girl. I'm here on the web site because I'm trying to get back down to my pre-divorce weight! I've struggled with depression and anxiety since my divorce (cheating husband & new baby). It was my choice but still messed me up mentally. I started 2 weeks ago and am down 5 lbs from just eating right and excercise. I too weigh my self daily to see if what I am doing is actually working and it is amazing at how much better I am feeling by not stuffing myself until I can't move! :) This is an awesome site and has helped me realize what I was doing wrong! Really I knew but didn't want to accept it. The the charts are very motivational. Everyone here is doing an amazing job! Keep up the good work.

I started at 163.8 and am now at 158.8! :) Yay Me!!!
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    hi im sam 26yo from uk, i weigh everyday

16/02 139lbs
    17/02 138lbs
    18/02 137.2

as long as its going down not up im happy:drinker:
  • kathleen2001
    Options
    Yesterday 168.5
    Today 168.0
  • sttrinians
    sttrinians Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Double oops 158.7 back to my start weight. Great 6 weeks of yo-yoing. Got to stop eating and drinking at the weekends. Still positive though. Today is another day.
  • tinattinat
    tinattinat Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yesterday~ 190.8
    Today~ 189.6

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 180's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • JujiBean
    JujiBean Posts: 187
    Options
    Wednesday 2/15/12: 130.8

(Put on a few pounds in St. Thomas, U.S.V.I., drinking rum and partying shamelessly. Dancing and imbibing in the nightclubs with folks half my age!)

Today, Sunday 2/19/12: 126.8
  • daisydieter
    Options
    Yesterday 189lbs
    Today 188lbs

I think I'm getting the hang of the whole calorie deficit thing. I'm shooting to (healthily and with guidance of my doctor) create one that equals 3lbs per week loss. What I'm seeing is that even though I created that deficit a few days prior and the weight didn't come off... give it couple of days. And then it drops even though the calorie deficit for the day before wasn't enough to equal one pound. It is indeed the entire week. I lost 3lbs and sure enough, when I add up over the course of the week, the deficit was a bit over 10,500 even though it the loss pretty much occurred at the end of the week while the deficit was pretty much equal every day.

Maybe? I dunno? I just am happy I'm almost 20lbs lighter!
  • kathleen2001
    Options
    Yesterday 168.0
    Today 168.0
  • cindym29
    cindym29 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Friday: 150.0
    Saturday: 150.0 (same) &

Yesterday: 150.0
    Today: 148.6 woohoo! :)
  • sttrinians