Men with long hair

Options

Replies

• pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Definitely depends on the guy.

Ditto, though I think long would look good on a lot of guys who wouldn't ever try (like my husband) and looks bad and many who do (too dirty or ratty).

Just my thoughts.
  • da_sammit
    da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    as long as its looked after then LONG!!!! metal!! \m/

mind you in saying that, it depends on the guy. my other half would look awful with long hair but the guys i know who had long hair and have shaved it now look awful to me!!
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    I have one son who grows his beautiful long red hair as long as possible,then donates it a couple of times per year to "Locks of Love". For me, however, I like mine tight to the scalp.
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I have heard the dating rule. "Never date a guy whose hair is prettier than yours." However if I was looking, as long as it was looked after, and not a mullet, it wouldnt bother me.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    the longer the better
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I used to really love long hair on guys, but as I got older, I cared more about character and attitude than image. Which pretty much just means I don't judge people either way. I don't assume the guy with long hair and tattoos is either a degenerate OR exceptionally cool because of his image, and I don't assume the guy with short hair and a button down shirt is a stiff OR an upstanding citizen.

I'm not awake and caffeinated enough yet to really make a point, but I'm sure it has something to do with books and covers.
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    bad for me. x
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Good...
    Brad-Pitt-Long-blonde-Hair.jpg

Not so good...
    337ee8f59f652d67_2.jpg

Exactly....
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your input =)
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    When I was in my late teens / early 20s I used to have longish hair, almost to my shoulders. Now I usually sport much shorter hair. The kind of woman that usually is attracted to me hasn't changed though. They tend to be...nasty....woo hoo!

Basically I think whilst hair length does send certain signals it doesn't over ride the million and 1 micro signals you send about who you are through the things you say, the way you hold yourself, the tone of your speech etc...
  • catelabow
    catelabow Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Just depends. I would never think of hair as a dealbreaker. My hair is fine and tends to look skanky when I let it get too long. I'm sure men could have the same problem. But you look great! You could post comparison close-ups of yourself short and long for us to drool over... :-)
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    http://www.chrisnye.net/Images/Chris1.jpg (2005 right before I started growing it out long)

http://www.chrisnye.net/Images/Chris_Korea_96.JPG (me at 19 in the military)

http://www.chrisnye.net/Images/chris_93.jpg (high school)

http://www.chrisnye.net/Images/chrisnKatie.JPG (me at 20 with my daughter)
  • aprildawn81
    aprildawn81 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I used to really love long hair on guys, but as I got older, I cared more about character and attitude than image. Which pretty much just means I don't judge people either way. I don't assume the guy with long hair and tattoos is either a degenerate OR exceptionally cool because of his image, and I don't assume the guy with short hair and a button down shirt is a stiff OR an upstanding citizen.

I'm not awake and caffeinated enough yet to really make a point, but I'm sure it has something to do with books and covers.

Same here!!! My husband had long hair when we got married 12.5 years ago and cut it a few years after. I didn't think I would like it short but now I prefer it that way. He's a hottie no matter what, though. ;) Character is what really counts, that's for sure.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Men with long hair is great. It is nice to run your fingers through and hold onto. :)
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Its like a pixie cut on women, some of us can rock it, some of us can't. I know I couldn't.
    Now you, Chris, you can rock any look and always be hot.
    The long hair suits you and so does the short.
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options

Wow you look totally different! It looks good either way. I think you are one one the few men that can actually rock the long hair. I don't think it really matters how a person (male or female) wears their hair. Personality trumps everything.
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Men with long hair... good or bad?

Good lawd.... sexy as hell.

~katie
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend has long hair :) Nuff said!
  • jellymuffin
    Options
    Good good good!!!! I love men with long hair! x
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Men with long hair... good or bad?

Depends on the person and style. I think it can be sexy if done right.

^^THIS