What brand of jeans do you love?

Options
TeraJo
TeraJo Posts: 58 Member
Good morning MFP world!

I am in search of a great pair of jeans that are not too $$$. I have been wearing Old Navy Sweetheart jeans in a size 16... but they keep breaking on the zipper.

What brands do you love and have found to be a good buy?

Thanks for the help!

Love,

Jean-less in Colorado

Replies

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I always ahve trouble finding jean that aren't baggy in my legs and butt. Old navy jeans fit me the worst! I am really loving Target jeans. They are low cut like I like them, slim through my legs and butt and always comfy!
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I love Silver jeans. They are $70-$80 but pretty much the only jeans that I will wear.
  • seanian
    seanian Posts: 103
    Options
    None yet but I need to go shopping soon... so any guys with a similar build let me know what I should look into.
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I recently got Polo brand jeans at Sears.Very comfy and they fit well! Werent too pricey.. but jeans will never be cheap :(
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Miss Me, Big Star, BKE, and American Eagle
  • shahendrickson
    shahendrickson Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Silver jeans.
  • fortmyersbeachbum
    Options
    Gap Long and Lean
  • Biggipooh
    Options
    Pepe Jeans. I would buy it on my trips to Europe. Not really good deals. They are expensive.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I used to wear those brands but found that the more expensive brands are worth it. makes my butt look awesome! luckys arent too expensive as you can find them at tjmaxx sometimes. but i love my miss me's and bke and my goal pair are gonna be rock and religion but they cost a small fortune
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    American Eagle and i am buring on ebay or goodwill right now while my sizes are, well, temporary as i continue to lose.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Levis are my favorite, always. :-)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Lee's Slender Secret Boot Cut Jeans from Kohl's.
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I love Seven brand jeans, but I don't think they are cheap. I did find them for $29.99 at Marshalls and TJ Maxx recently. They are $90 retail.
  • Kittie_Kat
    Options
    Vigoss
  • Metsfn4life
    Metsfn4life Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    If you are curvy (like me), only Express jeans. They are expensive, but worth it. They never break and they fit perfectl (none of that weird gap in the waist thing). I always wait until there is a sale.
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Silver jeans are my favorite. A bit pricey, but I only regularly wear 2 pairs, which I rotate, and they last a long time.
  • wannagofast27
    Options
    Lucky Brand!!! That will be my first purchase when I reach my goal size :)
    Levis on a regular basis.
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    LEVI'S!!

I have found that I am never dissappointed with Levi's. Those are my go to jeans.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Big Stars or Tokyo 5

Those are the best eva!
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of Ann Taylor Loft jeans. They fit like a glove with no strange gaps around the waist. I also like mid rise from "The Limited". They are both about mid range as far as price goes, but I wear them a couple a times a week year round. My favorite pair from The Limited are about 4 years old and still look good enough to wear out in public. Willing to pay a couple of extra bucks if I can get the milage out of them.