Replies

• Stazed
    Stazed Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • asunnysnowman
    asunnysnowman Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Is it the worst thing in the world if I go over on my sugar as a result of fruit?
  • sarahdangar
    sarahdangar Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • StephySands
    Options
    Bump
  • llangford55
    llangford55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So, when I exercise...in order to lose weight, do I need to burn more than I take in?
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    How do you bump? i know this isn't a training question, but I have tons and want to read this thread!! :)
    You just did. Now go to Community > My Topics and you will see this thread there. You will see the threads that you posted on recently. You do not have to type Bump to bump you just have to post. However if you type bump it lets everyone know that you only want to get this thread to go up to the top so you will see it in My Topics and you can find and go back to it.
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • auntie25
    Options
    bump
  • Sheila1968
    Options
    So I had to share that after following the logical suggestion of talking to my doctor . . . I was advised by her to consult a trainer. Ha! *smacks head against wall*

You have to laugh or else you cry, I tell ya.
  • chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Tabata on the Eliptical?? What are your thoughts?
  • TXMOMMY2010
    Options
    BUMP
  • busym0m
    busym0m Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm stuck on a plateau and can't break it. I was losing 1 lb a week until the end of November. I stopped losing and actually gained 3 lbs between then and 1/1. I chalked it up to the holidays, I watched closely what I ate in January and the scale didn't budge even though i started doing the elliptical for 25-30 minutes several times a week. I was eating between 1800 and 2100 calories because I was eating back my exercise calories.

At the end of January, I started the 30 Day Shred 5 days a week and 1 day of elliptical and dropped my calories down to 1600-1900 calories. In the first 10 days, I had lost the 3 lbs I had gained and another 2-3. Over the next 2 weeks, the scale didn't budge. It actually went up 2 lbs.

So , this week, I dropped my calories down to 1400 and after the first 2 days saw the scale drop those 2 lbs and a tiny bit more. In the last 4 days, I've gone back up 2 lbs again. I know it's a bit early to tell because bodies do fluctuate, but I should know in the next few days and if the scale doesn't change, I don't know what else to do,

I am drinking enough water...8 8 oz glasses almost every day. I am no longer eating back any exercise calories. I try to keep my carb, protein, fat to 40%, 30%, 30% respectively but my protein typically doesn't get above 20% and then the rest goes to carbs. These percentages and my 1400 calorie budget (which does include exercise calories of 500 which comes from her exercise program) comes from Jillian Michael's website calculation. I used it before my last child and dropped 25 lbs in less than 3 months. My calorie budget is set for me to lose 2 lbs a week at lightly active.

Any guidance you can give would be greatly appreciated because I'm at a loss and getting really frustrated. Oh, I'm 5'8" and have about 30 more lbs to lose.

Thanks
  • thunt0975
    Options
    bump
  • lottabody1
    lottabody1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi can you add me as a friend, I would like to pick your brain as to what I can do to help with my work out program