Confessions....

Options

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I confess that I just went to Chili's and ordered the grilled chicken sandwich but didn't take off the bacon and cheese, and I ate my fries and shared a Molten Cake with two others. That put me so far over my calories that I'm gonna have to work out twice as much tonight just to even it out.

But the good thing about this site is that I know what I have to do to stay on track and I can't leave the numbers as they are without the exercise. It was my two month anniversary of eating well and I celebrated:)

Everyone deserves a little celebration once in a while. If I don't let myself indulge once in a while, I'll fall completely off the wagon. Yesterday I confessed my indulgence :tongue:

exercise.png
  • darthkatalyst
    Options
    I confess that last night I wanted to exercise, but decided tv was a better option.
    I also confess that I had a huge piece of left over birthday cake instead of strawberries last night.. lol
    I confess that I'm going to have to go for a longer walk tonight to pay for that, AND start/finish a stupid assignment for an online class that i've been putting off all week. :noway:
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    I confess that I went to CiCis last night and tonight (different occasions(why I went I dont know)) and had two slices of pizza each night. However I did start out with a huge salad each night so I didnt eat that much pizza, though I did over due it a little on the ranch. :embarassed:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    I confess that I don't feel guilty for having wings and a beer at happy hour when I should have been out running tonight. I had a good time, so I call it a win. Looking forward to getting back on track tomorrow, though.
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    I confess I am afraid of falling off the wagon when I leave for vacation . . .:noway:

I confess I had a few hard candies and feel really guilty about it.

I confess I am out of confessions.:tongue:
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    I confess that I had doritos and beer for dinner tonight......:blushing:
  • mkwood10
    mkwood10 Posts: 428
    Options
    I confess I had a 2nd piece (only half) of Pizza Hut cheese bread tonight...... it was SOOOO good! Had one slice of thin crust pepperoni, and was devastated to find out that the cheese bread had just as many calories as the pizza slice :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

I also confess that this weekend I'm probably going to go over on calories every day, but I don't care........ last year my hubby was in Baghdad for the 4th, so this year we're celebrating extra to make up for missing last year!:laugh:
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    I confess that although I am happy its the fourth of july and I do believe that independence day is a GREAT reason to have a parade....I am pissed off b/c I have to come for 2 hours on July 4th to work traffic for stupid parade which has messed up my whole 3 day weekend and wish that it would rain on Sat. morn until about 11 am so they will cancel the parade...i feel unpatriotic :(:grumble:

Oh yeah and i was going to run the Peach tree Road Race (for those not from GA, it is the biggest road race in GA held in Atl every 4th of July and is very hard to get entered in it, and I actually got in on my first try) and was told that it is MANDATORY that i put on my monkey suit and direct traffic for 2 hours. :explode:

:huh: are you a cop?

yes, i am a detective and havent worn a uniform in over a year...not happy!!!
  • skywalker
    Options
    I confess I had a 2nd piece (only half) of Pizza Hut cheese bread tonight...... it was SOOOO good! Had one slice of thin crust pepperoni, and was devastated to find out that the cheese bread had just as many calories as the pizza slice :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

I also confess that this weekend I'm probably going to go over on calories every day, but I don't care........ last year my hubby was in Baghdad for the 4th, so this year we're celebrating extra to make up for missing last year!:laugh:

Glad to hear he's home safe. I"m thankful for his (and all others') service :drinker:

exercise.png
  • DaniNei
    DaniNei Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I confess that today has been a bad eating day, pizza, 5 marshmellows and a mini drumstick and I don't feel guilty about it either. I was under my calories for today with all of those bad things too.
  • cellorocker
    cellorocker Posts: 290
    Options
    I confess that I have done AMAZING today, and that I might just ruin it all with a Jamoca Shake my sister will bring home from Baskin Robbins.
    ARGH, the horrors of having a sister working at an ice cream place. *shudder*
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I confess that I have done AMAZING today, and that I might just ruin it all with a Jamoca Shake my sister will bring home from Baskin Robbins.

Step away from the "Jamoca Shake" you will just hate yourself for it! :happy: :happy: thinking about you kiddo!
  • skywalker
    Options

Don't do it!!! That brings back memories tho. The first job I ever had was at a local Baskin Robbins :smile:

exercise.png
  • cellorocker
    cellorocker Posts: 290
    Options
    LOL, my dad knows the person who owns Baskin Robbins, so we've both got jobs there (as soon as I turn 16).

And it turns out, I have enough left to do it, with the exercise I did at my cousins. I planned for it. =D I even have extra afterward (78 left).

This isn't something I plan on doing all the time, but I'm enjoying my shake right now. Guess I didn't ruin myself after all.
  • bikegirl777
    Options
    I confess that I've been avoiding my friends so they will be even more surprised and amazed when they see the new skinny me and I will get even more compliments.
  • mkwood10
    mkwood10 Posts: 428
    Options
    Bikegirl - good for you!!! Seeing the look on someone's face when they haven't seen you for awhile can be SOOO SATISFYING!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I confess I just ate way too much fresh fruit salad with breakfast........ the strawberries and kiwis were going to go bad :laugh: :laugh: So......... I'm already at 1/3 of my calories for the day and we're going to the lake today - alcohol and salty snacks...YUMMM!!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • skywalker
    Options
    LOL, my dad knows the person who owns Baskin Robbins, so we've both got jobs there (as soon as I turn 16).

And it turns out, I have enough left to do it, with the exercise I did at my cousins. I planned for it. =D I even have extra afterward (78 left).

This isn't something I plan on doing all the time, but I'm enjoying my shake right now. Guess I didn't ruin myself after all.

Hey, as long as you already planned for it, it's all good.

I confess that I plan on taking part in all the 4th of July cookout festivities, but am also planning on putting over 100miles in on my bike to make up for it. Well, that's the plan anyway. Looks good on paper. hehe :happy:

exercise.png
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just indulged in a huge pot luck at work and I enjoyed it!!! :bigsmile: I had over 1000 calories just for lunch, ouch! I'll be making up for that with extra exercise later :grumble:
  • swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I confess I just overindulged on this thread and read the whole thing!
    I also confess my birthday party gave my a big head this year! I saw friends I hadn't seen in a long time and they all oooooh'd and aaaaah'd @ my accomplishment.
    I also confess I am pretty darn stoked I am within only a few pounds of weighing less than my mom, who hounded me for years to get rid of my extra weight. She is the reason I started this journey (we made a wager and I am the winner)!
    Gosh one more on my days off I figured in cocktails to my eating plan and it makes for an unhealthy day of eating, but I enjoy my vodka tonics so so much!
  • CarolTempleton
    CarolTempleton Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I confess I had a steak-n-shake burger yesterday and enjoyed it, but later walked it off.