Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options

Replies

• EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I thought it was funny that a couple of the players on the black team said "I can't believe we let Conda tell us what to do". I don' t understand this cast. I really thought Emily would not get sucked into that stuff. I hope that she turns around this week and tells Conda to eff off. Who's next on Conda's hit list?
    I think she was very disappointed in herself for that. I don't see it happening again. I hope she wins this thing.
  • msleah88
    Options
    she is rather messy...her brother follows suit...lotta talk little weight loss#thumbsdown..
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    same kind of people that name their kid Chism :P But I like him :)

THANK YOU!!!!!! I like him too, BUT WHAT UP WITH THE NAME!!!! I would die!! lol
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    She aggravates the **** out of me!!! full of excuses and a winnie
  • bmkx0
    bmkx0 Posts: 308
    Options
    i think its more annoying that her team goes along with her crap.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    i think its more annoying that her team goes along with her crap.
    Agreed....it's like she's so manipulative, that they don't even see it. Just wait till they watch the show later on...lol
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Hate is a strong work for someone you haven't met. :huh:
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I want to know...don't they see that SHE is behind getting THREE people getting kicked off??? Remember the first guy she got kicked off--then "cried" because he didn't tell her personal stuff in the beginning.

I really like the show, but this season is hard to watch because of my dislike for her. But there are SOOOO many BL contestants that I wonder about. How they are doing. Did they keep the weight off, stuff like that.
  • lawswife
    Options
    I can't stand her either! She needs to go home!
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I cannot stand her!!!! They had a great opportunity to vote her off this week and didn't take it. Idk know why they keep her around!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    How much is editing? Cause she seems to be a real b****.
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I cant stand her, just waiting for her to go home..
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I cannot stand her!!!! They had a great opportunity to vote her off this week and didn't take it. Idk know why they keep her around!

I think they have a bond. What I don't understand is how because wasn't she moved to the team by Daphne? The seasons Biggest Loser is more like Survivor!!!
  • shine_
    shine_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Love that there is a thread about this - I keep thinking every time I see a new episode how annoying she is! I can't believe the rest of them on her team haven't just stood up for themselves (and each other) and just put her back into place! A person like her only gets to bully people if others go along with it. There is no way she is strong enough to keep it up if she thought no one would back her up.

Poor Bob seems a bit down this season in general as well. I think he's getting a bit fed up.
  • CBranson0503
    Options
    Conda is quite annoying, but not nearly as annoying to me as Daphne was.
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    it just a show its not real just there weight lost is they have to have some drama to keep it going
  • bigwill5
    bigwill5 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    So childish
  • freezerburn2012
    freezerburn2012 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    same kind of people that name their kid Chism :P But I like him :)

THANK YOU!!!!!! I like him too, BUT WHAT UP WITH THE NAME!!!! I would die!! lol

His name is actually Isaac.
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    i cant wait till she gets kicked off!!! why hasnt she been booted yet?