You know your losing weight when

Options

Replies

• Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    You can sit straight into an airplane seat rather then go at it at an angle a squeeeeeze and weeeeeedge your way in.
    Halleulah sweet Jesus Buddah Keanu Reeves

hahahaha:laugh:
    That's the funniest thing i've read all day!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    When you cant shop at your favorite plus size store anymore :cry:

i know!!! i'm so sad! i love Torrid and I'm too small for it now. :sad:

Same here; I sometimes get a little jealous walking by it in the mall...but they still have awesome accessories and I can probably fit the shoes!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    When you can buy clothes WITHOUT trying them on to check to see if they hide the lumps.
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You don't need to suck in all the time!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    When your husband dances with you in the living room again, and there was no special occasion except your song came on the radio!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    When you go into the sporting goods store and don't get ignored, and the cutie patoot salesman asks where you work out. hehehe
  • ancassese
    ancassese Posts: 1
    Options
    Had to buy new underwhere because none of them will stay up anymore
    You begin searching online to learn what a plateau is and then how to break through it
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    When your panties don't fit because they are to baggy in the booty, and you have to buy new bra's because those don't fit either, I didn't want those to go away. :sad:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    When you look at a shirt thinking "there is NO way that is going to fit", but it DOES!!!!!!!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    When you are shopping near the plus sized store you used to shop at and your husband says why don't you go get some new tops, the ones you have are looking baggy. So you look at him and say.."I don't shop there anymore, it's too big!"
  • golddogs
    golddogs Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    When the big roll of back fat becomes a little roll of back fat. Can't wait until there is no more back fat!:laugh:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    When you wash your jeans to shrink them, so they'll fit better, only when you put them on, they are still baggy!
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    when you try on clothes you've had in your closet that were much much too tight and not only can you get them on but they are too big, almost to the point of not being able to wear them. You missed your chance to use them because you didn't think they would fit yet. :tongue:

when you're walking with a friend that doesn't really notice weightloss and such things and all of a sudden she exclaims, as you are walking ahead of her, ' OMG look at you! You have waist definition, a cute little bum and no back fat! Good on you chica!' :love:
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    When your panties don't fit because they are to baggy in the booty, and you have to buy new bra's because those don't fit either, I didn't want those to go away. :sad:

I was experienceing the baggy booty undies the other day. They were driving me nuts! :laugh:
  • kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options

I didnt want to lose those either. There needs to be a way to stop that....I never asked to go down 2 sizes....:sad:
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    since april i've lost FIVE inches off my boobs. :-( I was a DDD and now I'm a large B/small C. wow.
  • ClassiC
    ClassiC Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    --The size 12 you hid in the closet 3 years ago actually go up over your hips and can button now!
    --You look at yourself in pictures and see a nice jaw line and only one chin :glasses:
    --The big tshirts you wear to the gym make you look WAY bigger than you actually are underneath them (whereas before they used to fit great and also came in handy to hide a jiggly butt & rubbing thighs!)
    --you feel like there's more space in the driver's seat of your car:laugh:

and not sure if this is actually one but i think so.... your glasses are now getting too big for your face & you have to keep pushing them up your nose :embarassed:
  • ClassiC
    ClassiC Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    me etiher......... boo to losing boobies!! :mad:
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Options
    when....you run into your ex boyfriend at a concert and his jaw drops. take that SUCKER! :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    your son comes to visit from the land of Bull Dogs and pulls out a skimpy black tshirt with a red paw print............teeny thing.........and it is for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

IT FITS!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!